PDA

View Full Version : julius caesar the play!

the_1_and_only
06-04-2007, 05:28 PM
PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE ANSWERING! THANK YOU!!!!!ok before i ask the questions, i have to explain, im writing an english resarch paper on the play julius caesar and i have to use three sorces. i was wondering if i could use some of your opinions for my paper, i will give credit to you and not palgerize. ok now here are the questions to the topic im writing about:

Some people believe that the title of the play should have been The Tragedy of Marcus Brutus. who is the protagonist in this play? (Julius Caesar by willaim shackesphere sorry spelling sucks) Is it Caesar, who dies well before the end but whose power and name continue on? Or is it Brutus, the noble man who falls because of his tragic flaws? support or refute this argument.

ALSO IF YOU COULD TELL ME HOW TO PUT CREDIT TOWARDS YOU IN MY PAPER, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO.. I WILL PUT HOW I USE CREDIT TOWARDS YOU AFTER ANOTHER MESSAGE. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO USE YOU IN MY PAPER, BUT THAT YOU JUST WANT TO ANSWER ANYWAYS PLEASE THIS IS IMPORTANT I DO NOT WANT TO PLAGERIZE FOR FEAR THAT I WILL BE INPRESIONED AND FAIL MY ENGLISH CLASS. THANKS.

THIS IS HOW I WILL PUT CREDIT TO YOU
(SCREEN NAME) (DATE OF USE,WHEN YOU GIVE ME AN ANSWER) (WEBSITE USED) (E-MAIL, JUST IN CASE OF NEEDED CONTACT) AND ILL AD ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU DEEM NESSCARY OR THAT I ACCIDENTALLY FORGOTTEN.

Logos
06-04-2007, 05:36 PM
im writing an english resarch paper on the play julius caesar and i have to use three sorces. i was wondering if i could use some of your opinions for my paper, i will give credit to you

THIS IS HOW I WILL PUT CREDIT TO YOU
(SCREEN NAME) (DATE OF USE,WHEN YOU GIVE ME AN ANSWER) (WEBSITE USED) (E-MAIL, JUST IN CASE OF NEEDED CONTACT) AND ILL AD ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU DEEM NESSCARY OR THAT I ACCIDENTALLY FORGOTTEN.

Are you kidding? your teacher will accept sources from a public discussion board? :eek: oh and all caps is like shouting, maybe you can tone that down.

BillsDarkLady
06-04-2007, 05:40 PM
I think that Brutus is a more tragic character than JC. Unlike Caesar, Brutus recognizes his folly before the end of the play. He is led into the plot against Caesar by Cassius, much like Othello is led into killing Desdemona by Iago. Caesar never comes to any realization or goes through any change in the play. If you search through the acts following Caesar's murder, you will find evidence that Brutus goes through change.

the_1_and_only
06-04-2007, 06:02 PM
thank you but i wont use it, i just found a better website called enotes.combut thanks anyway!