PDA

View Full Version : Hi from ANTIQCOOL

ANTIQCOOL
05-29-2007, 05:30 AM
Hi this my first post here I hope to call back from time to time and get to know a few people.
My name is Pete I am a musician and I play guitar in a band called ANTIQCOOL.

So why am I here, well after watching the recent TV adaptation of Jane Eyre was inspired to write a song called “THE STORM” which was originally an instrumental piece.

Moira
05-29-2007, 07:22 AM
Hi this my first post here I hope to call back from time to time and get to know a few people.

So why am I here, well after watching the recent TV adaptation of Jane Eyre was inspired to write a song called “THE STORM” which was originally an instrumental piece.

Hello and welcome:)

What kind of music does your band play? Do you have vocals?

ANTIQCOOL
05-29-2007, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by ANTIQCOOL

Hello and welcome

Hi Moira...having trouble posting here....if you follow one of the links below you can listen to and download the track....All ANTIQCOOL tracks are podsafe, free to download and DRM free.

Pete ANTIQCOOL

garageband.com/artist/antiqcool

Moira
05-29-2007, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by ANTIQCOOL

Hello and welcome

Hi Moira...having trouble posting here....if you follow one of the links below you can listen to and download the track....All ANTIQCOOL tracks are podsafe, free to download and DRM free.

Pete ANTIQCOOL

garageband.com/artist/antiqcool

Hey, i liked the sound.