PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Dreams and Sudden Shriekings

Sabriel
05-24-2007, 11:37 AM
"Stay with me." he whispered in her ear. A thrill raced through her body at the thought of staying there with him. Safe. Warm. Wanted. Happy. "I'll stay." she replied breathlessly.
A sudden, shrill shrieking interupted their shared smile. "What is that noise?" they chorused alarmed. Suddenly realising what it was she grabbed him and kissed him passionatly. She then held his hands as the world began to fade around her. "Don't leave me." he softly pleaded in her ear. The need and the want in his voice made her want to stay even more. "I must." she reluctantly replied "But I'll be back. I'll find a way to come back to you. I promise."
Then it all faded away. His beautiful blue eyes the last thing she saw...until she found herself staring up at the sloping white ceiling above her head. She sat up. "This is all your fault!" she hissed accusingly at her alarm clock.

motherhubbard
06-02-2007, 01:11 AM
Well, I thought that was a very clever idea. I was really excited there for a moment. I wondered what could be happening that could be resolved in just a few lines, nothing came to mind and then I saw and it was the perfect ending. I’d like to see more of it. Maybe a recurring dream turn into reality or pseudo-reality or something.

Sabriel
06-02-2007, 02:53 AM
Thanks!

I'll see what I can do to continue the story...it's kinda becoming part of a book that I'm writing at the moment though! So... I'll let you know!
;)