PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Site

Artemis Noir
05-23-2007, 10:40 PM
Seeing as I just joined, I thought I should stop in and say hello. Someone here sent me the link to this site via a gaming forum we both post at, and I'm very pleased that she did.

I've wanted to become involved with a literature forum for a while but until now I hadn't really seen anywhere that 'felt right.'

About me:
I'm 39 and since very young books and reading have been a huge part of my life. I actually did my bachelor's degree in French literature, and I have a special interest in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Perhaps not coincidentally, these are the periods that draw me the most artistically as well.

I really like the looks of Literature Network, and I'm hoping to be able to participate in various discussions, both seriousness and not so serious. :)

kathycf
05-24-2007, 02:01 PM
A very hearty welcome to you, Artemis! I hope to see you around the site and happy posting. :thumbs_up :D

Haven
05-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Seeing as I just joined, I thought I should stop in and say hello. Someone here sent me the link to this site via a gaming forum we both post at, and I'm very pleased that she did.

I've wanted to become involved with a literature forum for a while but until now I hadn't really seen anywhere that 'felt right.':)

Hi Artemis Noir
I've only been here a short while and have found the scope of this site to be well, outstanding. Having a great time, sure you will too. No doubt bump into you, but it is a HUGE and multi-layered cyberspace. So saying welcome now. See you in the not too distant future. Havan.

Bakiryu
05-24-2007, 04:20 PM
OOOH, I like your name! Welcome!