PDA

View Full Version : What kind of Thinker are you?

Lote-Tree
05-16-2007, 04:31 PM
What kind of a THINKER are you?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/leonardo/thinker_quiz/

I am Existential Thinker according to the quiz!

Existential thinkers:
Like to spend time thinking about philosophical issues such as "What is the meaning of life?" Try to see beyond the 'here and now', and understand deeper meanings consider moral and ethical implications of problems as well as practical solutions. Existential thinkers like Leonardo Da Vinci, questioned man's role in the universe. Many of his paintings explored the relationship between man and God.

Other Existential Thinkers include:
The Buddha, Gandhi, Plato, Socrates, Martin Luther King

Careers which suit Existential Thinkers include
Philosopher, Religious leader, Head of state, Artist, Writer

There is no Computer Programmers there!

So what kind of thinker are you?

My guess is the majority of the people here might be existential thinkers - because they read a lot perhaps ?!!!

Regards,
Lote

manolia
05-16-2007, 04:55 PM
I am a Logical-Mathematical thinker which doesn't surprise me since i am an engineer:D

*EDIT*
Quoting the test:
Logical-Mathematical thinkers:
Like to understand patterns and relationships between objects or actions
Try to understand the world in terms of causes and effects
Are good at thinking critically, and solving problems creatively

Other Logical-Mathematical Thinkers include
Isaac Newton, Archimedes, Albert Einstein

Careers which suit Logical-Mathematical thinkers include
Physicist, Chemist, Biologist, Lawyer, Computer programmer, Engineer, Inventor

Scheherazade
05-16-2007, 05:49 PM
You are an Interpersonal Thinker

Interpersonal thinkers: Like to think about other people, and try to understand them
Recognise differences between individuals and appreciate that different people have different perspectives
Make an effort to cultivate effective relationships with family, friends and colleagues

Like interpersonal thinkers, Leonardo had lots of friends and contacts, and was a popular figure at the Italian court.

Other Interpersonal thinkers include Winston Churchill, Mother Teresa, William Shakespeare

Careers which suit Interpersonal thinkers include Politician, Psychologist, Nurse, Counsellor, Teacher

Captain Pike
05-16-2007, 05:53 PM
I labored through the test only to get at the end

403 FORBIDDEN

I hate crap like that

motherhubbard
05-16-2007, 06:04 PM
I got the forbidden message as well.

bazarov
05-17-2007, 03:48 AM
Existential thinkers:

* Like to spend time thinking about philosophical issues such as "What is the meaning of life?"
* Try to see beyond the 'here and now', and understand deeper meanings
* consider moral and ethical implications of problems as well as practical solutions

Other Existential Thinkers include The Buddha, Gandhi, Plato, Socrates, Martin Luther King

I'll be a great civil engineer :D

Aiculík
05-17-2007, 03:50 AM
I'm a Musical Thinker!

Tend to think in sounds, and may also think in rhythms and melodies
Are sensitive to the sounds and rhythms of words as well as their meanings.
Feel a strong connection between music and emotions

Other Musical Thinkers include
Mozart, John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix

Careers which suit Musical Thinkers include
Musician, Music teacher, Sound engineer, Recording technician

While the first part is true, I definitely wouldn't be a good musician or music teacher. I can sing, but I can't play the rhytm. I can feel it and hear it, but when I try to play it, it is wrong. My music teacher used to say she never saw such anti-talent for playing musical instruments. :blush: On the other hand, my professor of literature always praised my poems for good rhytm. Funny how that works.

Lote-Tree
05-17-2007, 03:58 AM

403 FORBIDDEN

I hate crap like that

Have you two been to dodgy sites? :-)

I have no idea why you are getting this message. May be something to do with your browser security settings...

Madhuri
05-17-2007, 04:48 AM
This was my result too :D

Interpersonal thinkers: Like to think about other people, and try to understand them
Recognise differences between individuals and appreciate that different people have different perspectives
Make an effort to cultivate effective relationships with family, friends and colleagues

Like interpersonal thinkers, Leonardo had lots of friends and contacts, and was a popular figure at the Italian court.

Other Interpersonal thinkers include Winston Churchill, Mother Teresa, William Shakespeare

Careers which suit Interpersonal thinkers include Politician, Psychologist, Nurse, Counsellor, Teacher

Madhuri
05-17-2007, 04:50 AM

403 FORBIDDEN

I hate crap like that

Sometimes this error message comes when you directly try to access the link. If you try going to the main bbc site and then navigate to the thinker quiz, this issue maybe resolved. I think so. But as I can see you already were at the end of the quiz, when this error message came, I think you need to re-take the test.

Durgamol
05-17-2007, 05:21 AM
Thinker quiz : what your results say about you

Some people have a strong preference for one style of thinking, and find some skills come more naturally than others. Other people tend to adopt different thinking styles in different situations.

This test gives you an idea of what your current thinking style or styles are. But remember - the brain is a very adaptive organ. You should be able to improve your performance in any one of these categories with practice. The Renaissance ideal

The leading thinkers of the Renaissance were not just experts in their own field. The renaissance scholar was expected to master all branches of knowledge.

With his insatiable desire to know everything, Leonardo da Vinci is often held up as the ideal Renaissance man.

You are a Linguistic Thinker
Linguistic thinkers:
Tend to think in words, and like to use language to express complex ideas.

Like linguistic thinkers, Leonardo made meticulous descriptions in his journals. He also made an effort to learn Latin - a foreign language Other Linguistic Thinkers include
William Shakespeare, Sylvia Plath, Anne Frank

Careers which suit Linguistic thinkers include
Journalist, Librarian, Salesperson, Proof-reader, Translator, Poet, Lyricist

You are an Intrapersonal thinker
Intrapersonal thinkers:
Spend a lot of time thinking about and trying to understand themselves
Reflect on their thoughts and moods, and work to improve them
You understand how your behaviour affects your relationships with others

Like intrapersonal thinkers, Leonardo worked hard to improve all aspects of himself. Other Intrapersonal thinkers include
Sigmund Freud, Gandhi, Grahame Greene

Careers which suit Intrapersonal Thinkers include
Psychologist, Teacher, Pilot, Child care worker, Explorer, Drama therapist

Nightshade
05-17-2007, 10:32 AM
Existential thinkers:

* Like to spend time thinking about philosophical issues such as "What is the meaning of life?"
* consider moral and ethical implications of problems as well as practical solutions

Other Existential Thinkers include The Buddha, Gandhi, Plato, Socrates, Martin Luther King

Me too:nod:

Moira
05-17-2007, 10:39 AM
Linguistic thinkers:

Like linguistic thinkers, Leonardo made meticulous descriptions in his journals. He also made an effort to learn Latin - a foreign language Other Linguistic Thinkers include

Annamariah
05-17-2007, 10:41 AM
"You are a Musical Thinker
Musical thinkers:
Feel a strong connection between music and emotions"

I love singing and listening to music and playing the piano, but I'm not at all a composer or an improviser :D

kandaurov
05-17-2007, 11:02 AM

* Spend a lot of time thinking about and trying to understand themselves
* Reflect on their thoughts and moods, and work to improve them
* You understand how your behaviour affects your relationships with others

Other Intrapersonal thinkers include

I'm very pleased with this quiz, it says a great deal about me :nod: And it explains why I manage to quote Freud in my tests, no matter what the subject is :p

Lote-Tree
05-17-2007, 11:05 AM
My predictions is wrong.

I guess Reading lots of books actually makes you Interpersonal Thinkers :-)

That makes a lot of sense :-)

ClaesGefvenberg
05-17-2007, 11:07 AM
I should have seen this coming :D I got no result, because I broke the confounded test :crash: .

My result: Error 403 - Forbidden :lol:I wonder if it is trying to tell me something? ;)

/Claes :brow: :goof:

Argyroneta
05-17-2007, 02:07 PM
I am a naturalist thinker.

Naturalist Thinkers:
Like to understand the natural world, and the living beings that inhabit it
have an aptitude for communicating with animals. You try to understand patterns of life and natural forces. Like other Naturalist thinkers, Leonardo longed to spend time in the countryside. He spent hours watching birds to understand how they flew.

Other Naturalist thinkers include
Charles Darwin, Jane Goodall, Johnny Morris, David Attenborough

Careers which suit Naturalist thinkers include
Biologist, Meteorologist, Forester, Farmer, Astronomer, Alternative therapist

That is accurate about me. I'm always walking around in wonder at all the animals & plants and their places in the world:thumbs_up

my user name is a genus of the spiders!!

kathycf
05-17-2007, 02:31 PM
I followed the link given in the OP and completed the quiz and got a 403 error access denied. I am using Firefox browser, I am curious if the others receiving the same error message are also using firefox.

*edit*

Well, the same thing happens when I use Internet Explorerer. *shrug*

Hyacinth42
05-17-2007, 02:55 PM
You are a Logical-Mathematical Thinker

Other Logical-Mathematical Thinkers include

Wow, I feel so different than everyone else :P

Oh, I got the error too, I just coppied the link under the error, went to it, and then hit next on the box...

Madhuri
05-17-2007, 02:56 PM
I was checking on the net about this 403 error, and this is what I could make out from the explanation:

By far the most common reason for this error is that directory browsing is forbidden for the Web site. Most Web sites want you to navigate using the URLs in the Web pages for that site. They do not often allow you to browse the file directory structure of the site. For example try the following URL (then hit the 'Back' button in your browser to return to this page):

http://www.checkupdown.com/accounts/grpb/B1394343/

This URL should fail with a 403 error saying "Forbidden: You don't have permission to access /accounts/grpb/B1394343/ on this server". This is because our CheckUpDown Web site deliberately does not want you to browse directories - you have to navigate from one specific Web page to another using the hyperlinks in those Web pages. This is true for most Web sites on the Internet - their Web server has "Allow directory browsing" set OFF.

more (http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E403.html)

Lote-Tree
05-17-2007, 03:44 PM
I was checking on the net about this 403 error, and this is what I could make out from the explanation:

Thanks helpful Madhuri :-)

No wonder your name means Sweetness :-)

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Lote

ClaesGefvenberg
05-17-2007, 05:36 PM
Now we're getting somewhere. The link worked this time:

Spatial Thinkers:

* Tend to think in pictures, and can develop good mental models of the physical world.
* Think well in three dimensions
* Have a flair for working with objects

Other Spatial Thinkers include
Pablo Picasso, Michelangelo, Isambard Kingdom Brunel

Careers which suit Spatial Thinkers include
Mechanic, Photographer, Artist, Architect, Engineer, Builder, Set designerLooks like I'm not too far down the wrong path then: I am an engineer and a photographer...

/Claes

Pensive
05-17-2007, 06:58 PM
You are a Musical Thinker
Musical thinkers:

Like many musical thinkers, Leonardo loved to sing, and had a fine voice Other Musical Thinkers include

- - - -

NickAdams
05-17-2007, 08:06 PM
What a glutton am I. I got a double serving.
Linguistic thinker? I do tap my finger when I read over anything I've written, to check the rhythm of the pacing.
Logical-Mathematical Thinker? My writing concerns the similiar patterns of contrasting ideas. When someone tells me something, I always ask what happened before that and before that ...

Linguistic thinkers:

You are a Logical-Mathematical Thinker

Like Logical-Mathematical thinkers, Leonardo based his theories on evidence rather than speculation. Other Logical-Mathematical Thinkers include

kathycf
05-17-2007, 08:20 PM

I'm sorry Maddie, but I guess I am being obtuse here. I wasn't trying to access any "forbidden directories" on the bbc server. I followed the links that they had posted...( I clicked their silly buttons in other words! Wasn't I supposed to click the "next" button? :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :lol: :lol: )

kilted exile
05-17-2007, 09:22 PM
I get that wierd error as well. I have tried this link and accessed it through the site itself. I have these problems occassionally with the BBC site, and then for some strange reason it will just work again a few days later

hyperborean
05-17-2007, 10:01 PM
I followed the link given in the OP and completed the quiz and got a 403 error access denied. I am using Firefox browser, I am curious if the others receiving the same error message are also using firefox.

*edit*

I got the error message as well. You have to copy the link in red and enter it in your address bar.

I'm an Existential thinker:

well the test is accurate. :)

AdoreroDio
05-18-2007, 01:53 AM
I recieved the answer that I am two types of thinkers-

Linguistic thinkers:

* Tend to think in words, and like to use language to express complex ideas.
* Are sensitive to the sounds and rhythms of words as well as their meanings.
Other Linguistic Thinkers include

and

Interpersonal thinkers:

* Like to think about other people, and try to understand them
* Recognize differences between individuals and appreciate that different people have different perspectives
* Make an effort to cultivate effective relationships with family, friends and colleagues

Other Interpersonal thinkers include
Winston Churchill, Mother Teresa, William Shakespeare

Careers which suit Interpersonal thinkers include
Politician, Psychologist, Nurse, Counsellor, Teacher

bazarov
05-18-2007, 03:34 AM

*edit*

Mozilla works just fine.

Madhuri
05-18-2007, 02:54 PM
I'm sorry Maddie, but I guess I am being obtuse here. I wasn't trying to access any "forbidden directories" on the bbc server. I followed the links that they had posted...( I clicked their silly buttons in other words! Wasn't I supposed to click the "next" button? :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :lol: :lol: )

:lol:

Kathy, I really don't know what's wrong now :p All I could make out from the explanation was that you need to go to the home page of the bbc site, then navigate to the quiz page, and then start taking the test.

Or, like what Baz says, you can try Mozilla, maybe the silly buttons will work then. :)

I am so sorry, that it's not working.

kathycf
05-18-2007, 03:15 PM
:lol:

Kathy, I really don't know what's wrong now :p All I could make out from the explanation was that you need to go to the home page of the bbc site, then navigate to the quiz page, and then start taking the test.

Or, like what Baz says, you can try Mozilla, maybe the silly buttons will work then. :)

I am so sorry, that it's not working.
Yea yea, whatever :p :p You can bet the BBC is going to get an angry letter from me. ;) (no, no and thanks for trying to help, Maddie.)

Here are my silly results...apparently I am of TWO minds. :lol:

You are a Naturalist Thinker
Naturalist Thinkers:

* Like to understand the natural world, and the living beings that inhabit it
* have an aptitude for communicating with animals
* You try to understand patterns of life and natural forces

Like other Naturalist thinkers, Leonardo longed to spend time in the countryside. He spent hours watching birds to understand how they flew. Other Naturalist thinkers include

-------------
Interpersonal thinker Interpersonal thinkers:

* Recognise differences between individuals and appreciate that different people have different perspectives
* Make an effort to cultivate effective relationships with family, friends and colleagues

Lote-Tree
05-19-2007, 01:09 PM
Yea yea, whatever :p :p You can bet the BBC is going to get an angry letter from me. ;) (no, no and thanks for trying to help, Maddie.)

Finally - you managed it :-)

BBC would be delighted to recieve your comments ;-)

kathycf
05-19-2007, 01:56 PM
Yes, I "managed" it. Since the link posted here gave me error as did navigating through the site itself, I took the suggestion that hyperborean posted (copying and pasting the "error" url) and that worked. :)

Niamh
05-19-2007, 04:06 PM
Ok i did it and got two...

Linguistic thinkers:

Other Linguistic Thinkers include

Ok i would really like to be most of these!

and

Spatial Thinkers:
Tend to think in pictures, and can develop good mental models of the physical world.
Think well in three dimensions
Have a flair for working with objects

Mechanic, Photographer, Artist, Architect, Engineer, Builder, Set designer (i actually wanted to be a set designer at one stage)

kilted exile
05-19-2007, 04:11 PM

* Like to understand patterns and relationships between objects or actions
* Try to understand the world in terms of causes and effects
* Are good at thinking critically, and solving problems creatively

Like Logical-Mathematical thinkers, Leonardo based his theories on evidence rather than speculation. Other Logical-Mathematical Thinkers include

kenikki
05-19-2007, 04:14 PM
Linguistic thinkers:

Interpersonal thinker Interpersonal thinkers:

* Recognise differences between individuals and appreciate that different people have different perspectives

Like interpersonal thinkers, Leonardo had lots of friends and contacts, and was a popular figure at the Italian court. Other Interpersonal thinkers include

not surprising really...a bit of both...

byquist
05-20-2007, 02:27 PM
That Musical Thinker (or Feeler) sounds the most appealing; wish it were so. Too many "issues" here not be be a defensive Exis. Thinker.

Taliesin
05-22-2007, 06:46 AM
We got the error too, but perhaps it is too difficult for the machine to choose among all those thinking styles we have mastered so we won't tease it anymore and accept ourselves as an universal genius.

kathycf
05-22-2007, 10:42 AM
We got the error too, but perhaps it is too difficult for the machine to choose among all those thinking styles we have mastered so we won't tease it anymore and accept ourselves as an universal genius.
Why didn't I think of that!!? I kept muttering under my breath and grimly trying to get my response. I must come to grips with the fact that I am not a universal genius. :lol:

Haven
05-22-2007, 11:46 AM
Like Leonardo (kind of chuffed about that bit) I am naturalist thinker. [Which might explain the unicorn and Kathy you know, the mermaid...hmmm].

Naturalist Thinkers:
Like to understand the natural world, and the living beings that inhabit it
have an aptitude for communicating with animals
You try to understand patterns of life and natural forces

Like other Naturalist thinkers, Leonardo longed to spend time in the countryside. He spent hours watching birds to understand how they flew. Other Naturalist thinkers include

Weirdest thing, I always wanted to be an astronomer, but never took the science courses.

kathycf
05-22-2007, 02:25 PM
Like Leonardo (kind of chuffed about that bit) I am naturalist thinker. [Which might explain the unicorn and Kathy you know, the mermaid...hmmm].
I am a naturalist thinker too, Haven, which makes sense seeing as we both have pets and love animals. Well, actually I got two results back which I imagine is because I could go either way between naturalistic thinker and interpersonal thinker.

My result is posted near the very top of this page. The only way I could get the silly test to work for me was to follow another member's suggestion of pasting the red error url I kept getting into my address bar. I had thoughts of sending a ranting email to the BBC because of that, but then....nah, better not. :p :lol:

Neo_Sephiroth
05-23-2007, 02:13 PM
Is it possible to get three results? I'm not sure how this works...

Linguistic thinkers:

Interpersonal thinkers:

Like to think about other people, and try to understand them

Like interpersonal thinkers, Leonardo had lots of friends and contacts, and was a popular figure at the Italian court. Other Interpersonal thinkers include

You are an Existential Thinker

Existential thinkers:

Like to spend time thinking about philosophical issues such as "What is the meaning of life?"
Try to see beyond the 'here and now', and understand deeper meanings
consider moral and ethical implications of problems as well as practical solutions

Like existential thinkers, Leonardo questioned man's role in the universe. Many of his paintings explored the relationship between man and God. Other Existential Thinkers include

Laporis
05-23-2007, 02:22 PM
Musical thinkers:

Like many musical thinkers, Leonardo loved to sing, and had a fine voice Other Musical Thinkers include

This is true ^^"

eladway
05-25-2007, 04:25 PM
I can't say what kind of me as there is alot of subjects running in my head. but I must say that I belive in good and that humanity are united and the politics seprate them in alot of words and define them whitout consdiring thier unity

Psycheinaboat
05-25-2007, 05:20 PM
I still cannot get it to work. :(

Bebbin
05-25-2007, 11:43 PM
I got two results:

Spatial Thinker:

* Tend to think in pictures, and can develop good mental models of the physical world.

Mechanic, Photographer, Artist, Architect, Engineer, Builder, Set designer

and an Intrapersonal thinker. I'm more of a spatial thinker though. :blush:

Nossa
05-26-2007, 05:37 AM
Intrapersonal thinkers:

Like intrapersonal thinkers, Leonardo worked hard to improve all aspects of himself.
Other Intrapersonal thinkers include: Sigmund Freud, Gandhi, Grahame Greene

ophelia2602
05-26-2007, 07:13 AM
linguistic thinker...! pretty good ? x

UltimaHybrid
05-29-2007, 11:39 PM
I'M A MUSICAL THINKER...ITS TRUE http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/leonardo/thinker_quiz/results_and_answers.shtml

SleepyWitch
05-30-2007, 03:05 AM
Linguistic thinker Linguistic thinkers:

yep :) that's me... but if I may say so myself, there must be a fair bit of an "interpersonal thinker" in me as well, although I only apply my interpersonal skills to a select few ;)

interesting quiz Lote, thanks for posting it

Orpheus
06-03-2007, 02:49 AM
I'm a Musical Thinker!

While the first part is true, I definitely wouldn't be a good musician or music teacher. I can sing, but I can't play the rhytm. I can feel it and hear it, but when I try to play it, it is wrong. My music teacher used to say she never saw such anti-talent for playing musical instruments. :blush: On the other hand, my professor of literature always praised my poems for good rhytm. Funny how that works.

It's unfortunate that you had such an inadequate instructor. I have the opinion that anyone can play music if they choose to. I even have a couple of autistic students, one of which is my best student. If you want to play an instrument, find an instructor who is patient and encouraging. Good luck

Lote-Tree
06-03-2007, 03:36 AM
interesting quiz Lote, thanks for posting it

Glad you liked it :-)

linz
06-04-2007, 11:54 AM
existential thinker, but I know many classical symphonies as well, so maybe a little musical too.

Bakiryu
08-29-2007, 05:31 PM
I got two answers at the same time!

Musical thinker Musical thinkers:

* Tend to think in sounds, and may also think in rhythms and melodies
* Feel a strong connection between music and emotions

Like many musical thinkers, Leonardo loved to sing, and had a fine voice
Other Musical Thinkers include

You are an Existential Thinker
Existential thinker Existential thinkers:

Like existential thinkers, Leonardo questioned man's role in the universe. Many of his paintings explored the relationship between man and God. Other Existential Thinkers include

andave_ya
08-29-2007, 06:41 PM
Intrapersonal thinkers:

Like intrapersonal thinkers, Leonardo worked hard to improve all aspects of himself. Other Intrapersonal thinkers include

Musical thinkers:

Mortis Anarchy
08-29-2007, 10:26 PM
Linguistic thinkers:

Fits me perfectly...except for the Salesperson bit.

tome_keeper
09-02-2007, 12:26 AM
I am a Musical Thinker.

That's not at all surprising to me. I love music and I always have. I took piano lessons for a few years as a teenager, and I'm kind of sad I couldn't keep up with it. But I'm always playing music in my head and humming or singing and listening to music and definitely linking music with emotion and vice versa. I could also have been a Linguistic Thinker, I suppose, but music is more me. That's a cool test, informative and yet not so. I mean, yes, informative, but I wasn't surprised at my results. Which is good, I know myself. :)

Lote-Tree
09-02-2007, 04:05 AM
That's a cool test, informative and yet not so. I mean, yes, informative, but I wasn't surprised at my results. Which is good, I know myself. :)

Aye. Know Thine Self... :D

Truth>Reason
09-02-2007, 04:29 AM
I'm to young to have finished my education. So I can't do the questions and can't find out what I am. Can anyone think of a solution to this problem?

Barlo
09-02-2007, 03:36 PM
I am a Logical-Mathematical thinker
and a Existential thinker.

I disagree with the first category :)

Alexei
09-02-2007, 04:20 PM

* Spend a lot of time thinking about and trying to understand themselves
* Reflect on their thoughts and moods, and work to improve them
* You understand how your behaviour affects your relationships with others

Other Intrapersonal thinkers include

stlukesguild
09-03-2007, 12:09 AM
I'm a Spatial Thinker:

Like other spatial thinkers, Leonardo had a talent for designing buildings and machinery. He also invented a new style of map making

Other Spatial Thinkers include:

I guess that makes sense... I am a visual artist/art educator, after all.

gothic
09-03-2007, 02:20 AM
I don't know why everyone in here kept babbling about the definitions of the genres of the thinkers and examples and stuff,but won't say it was all in vain. all these terms are new to me,though I had the idea of these since years.now that I know the terms-I feel a bit more knowledgeable(!).well mine type would be a great deal of Existential thinker(if you were following this thread from the beginning,you would surely know what it means,provided that it's been repeated so many times!) and partially Logical-mathematical thinker.quite a cool combination,eh?(chuckle!)

schadenfreude
09-12-2007, 09:30 AM
You are a Spatial Thinker
Spatial Thinkers:
Tend to think in pictures, and can develop good mental models of the physical world.
Think well in three dimensions
Have a flair for working with objects

Like other spatial thinkers, Leonardo had a talent for designing buildings and machinery. He also invented a new style of map making Other Spatial Thinkers include

miss tenderness
09-14-2007, 05:42 PM
You are an Interpersonal Thinker :D

one of the careers mentioned to siut me is Teaching !! I really struggled with teaching and I wonder now if it really suits me :D

Granny5
09-14-2007, 06:05 PM
I'm an Interpersonal thinker

I would never make it as a teacher, nurse, or counsellor.
And I'd never be a politician. Guess that leaves Psychologist and
I probably need one myself!

Lote-Tree
09-14-2007, 06:15 PM
Guess that leaves Psychologist and
I probably need one myself!

LOL :-)

Is that bad in the Ozark Mountains :D

Granny5
09-14-2007, 06:20 PM
LOL :-)

Is that bad in the Ozark Mountains :D

The mountains aren't so bad, but life here is as busy and hectic as
anywhere else. Of course, hectic is relative I guess. motherhubbard
killed a chicken today for her supper. I'm having take out. I live in the city
(about 12000 population) and she lives in the country...2 miles down a narrow dirt road, then up a very narrow drive.

Lote-Tree
09-14-2007, 06:24 PM
The mountains aren't so bad, but life here is as busy and hectic as
anywhere else.

Then we should envisage in New Way of Living?

Trash modernity and go and live in the woods? :D

stormy sky
09-15-2007, 02:27 AM
I'm a musical thinker.
The resut fits because i like a sense of rythm and melody infused in most of my work.

Oniw17
09-19-2007, 02:19 PM
Intrapersonal thinkers:

Existential thinkers:
Like to spend time thinking about philosophical issues such as "What is the meaning of life?"
Try to see beyond the 'here and now', and understand deeper meanings
consider moral and ethical implications of problems as well as practical solutions