PDA

View Full Version : please help macbeth its very urgent

kaz0422
05-02-2007, 03:23 AM
heyy..im new to his and i just really wanna say this is a realy great website its really good that everyone can hep each other out. so welldone...i was also wondering if anybody out there is able to help me i need to write a speach on the importance of the food imagery in macbeth, i dont hav emuch time and i am in real need ofhelp.i need to find quotes from the book, explain the technique used e.g metaphor..what is th eocmparison, what about it ? what it means ? how is it important?..does it lead to something else ? etc and anythign else that you would like to add to help me out ..thankyou to all in advance

smile
05-02-2007, 04:23 AM
Food imagery? I'm guess you mean what the characters ate in the film and it's significance? Or am I way off...? :P

smile
05-02-2007, 04:25 AM
Send me a personal message if you wish. I looked at the play last year in English. I may be of some help. :)

kaz0422
05-02-2007, 04:26 AM
yes thats what i mean and when they mention anything to do wih food e.g. lady macbeth and the milk from her breasts lol ...are you able to help me please i am in great need of help...please and i would leik to thankyou for reading my post..please reply to me kaz