PDA

View Full Version : someone help with huckleberry finn questions plz!

dumwitliteratur
04-25-2007, 09:02 AM
I'm studying for a test that my teacher is giving us on "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" and he gave me a practice sheet to study with. I'm really bad with american literature and was wondering if someone could help me to understand it further. Thanks in advance.

1. Huckleberry Finn is considered an orphan. During his adventures, he encounters numerous examples of families and living situations both on the Mississippi River and on shore.Which living situation or family does he like best? (Where does he feel most a part of a family?)

2. Describe one specific incident in which Huck's lying gets him into trouble and explain how his lying creates problems.

3. Describe one specific incident in which Huck's lying gets him out of trouble and explain how it keeps him out of trouble.

cholo24
01-08-2008, 02:11 PM
1. Huckleberry Finn is considered an orphan. During his adventures, he encounters numerous examples of families and living situations both on the Mississippi River and on shore.Which living situation or family does he like best? (Where does he feel most a part of a family?)
.....The family that he likes the most is the gangerferds because he likes how they treat him and there is alos the Wilks sisters who reated him like a brother.
2. Describe one specific incident in which Huck's lying gets him into trouble and explain how his lying creates problems.
.....His lying gets him into trouble when he acts like a girl to that one woman and almost gets jim caught.
thats all i cna help you with

*Babygirl*
01-08-2008, 02:27 PM
Huck is considered an orphan at the beginning of the book but as it goes on he comes to be Jim's son.

When Huck went into town dressed as a girl and the way he acted he almost got himself and Jim caught.

Hucks lying kept him out of troulble when him and jim got picked up by the Grangerfords.