PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody! :)

sinef
04-17-2007, 03:03 AM
I am from Turkey and live in Istanbul. My etchnicity is Causasian.
I have been studying literature and while ı were searching for some poems written by Frost, ı found this web-site. In effect, ı am very happy for being here. I really enjoy reading lots of interpretations about the novels, poems ı love. In the meantime, ı want to join the forums with my own interpretations.

By the way, ı am the fun of Poe, and Shakespeare, and Hemingway... :yawnb:

Thank you for all. See you again... Take care ;)

toni
04-17-2007, 03:09 AM
:angel:Hi, sinef! Welcome!!! :D Your selection of authors are so fine! :banana:
What's your fave Poe work and Shakespeare play?

sinef
04-17-2007, 11:01 AM
Thank you toni :yawnb:

My favourite works.. ıhmm... I love Poe's poem "A Dream Within a Dream" and his story "The Tell-Tale Heart", "Murders in the Rue Morgue"...etc... I think he is so clever. I appreciate his writings.
And from Shakespeare, I love reading "Hamlet", of course "Romeo and Juliet", "A Midsummer Nights Dream"...

I read Romeo and Juliet when ı were going to the high school. "Oh Romeo Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love and ı no longer be a Capulet".. I learned these lines by heart :)

Schokokeks
04-17-2007, 01:05 PM
Hi there, sinef ! Merhaba :wave:

"Oh Romeo Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love and ı no longer be a Capulet".. I learned these lines by heart :)
Oooh, those are beautiful lines :).
Welcome to the forum !

sinef
04-17-2007, 05:14 PM
Thanks...
And "Merhaba..." Schokokeks :)

Nightshade
04-17-2007, 06:09 PM
:wave: merhaba:D