PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Dr. Jekyll & Mr.Hyde Coursework

grantmitch1
03-24-2007, 02:50 PM
hello, if anyone could help that would be brilliant.

For my Dr.Jekyll and Hr.Hyde coursework i need to answer one of the following questions:-

1. Using this novel as your basic, discuss the nature of `good` and `evil`, and the duality of a persons nature?

<><>OR<><>

2.At the beginning of the novel Dr.Jekyll is in total control of Mr.Hyde, yet at the end of the novel Mr. Hyde is in control of Dr.Jekyll. Show how and why this reversal came about?

If someone could help me by giving a detailed Grade B-C answer that would be brilliant.

Please note: I will not use your answer as my coursework, but as a guide to do my own. Thank You

Grant

grantmitch1
03-24-2007, 03:00 PM
please someone help
i need this for monday

Debrasue
03-24-2007, 07:20 PM
grantmitch1,
In "Henry Jekyll's full statement of the Case", two months before the murder of Sir Danvers, after a night out & about, the person of Dr. Jekyll awoke in Hyde's room,his body was still that of Hyde. I believe this is where Hyde starts to assert his personality. Every thing you need is in this chapter! I would have to go back & read this chapter myself to help you further. Hope this is a start for you tho.......... it's not really a long chapter (the last chapter) & everything is explained therein.
Debrasue

grantmitch1
03-26-2007, 12:10 PM
thanks debrasue

battc2
05-08-2007, 11:58 AM
how does he assert his personality REALLY URGENT DUE TOMMOROW!! HELP!!