PDA

View Full Version : Thinking Method

Christian
03-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Just a quick point I would like to develop more with you than with me

Consider the following paragraph taking notice of how your mind engages the information, the pictures and/or feelings and/or sounds, any personal relation in whatever form however you’re able to explain it, do so. When you have finished doing so write that precise sequence down and post it. Of course we more than likely experience more than we are able to relate but simply relate as you can.

“World War II (abbreviated WWII), or the Second World War, was a worldwide conflict fought between the Allied Powers and the Axis Powers, from 1939 until 1945. Armed forces from over seventy nations engaged in aerial, naval and ground-based combat. Spanning much of the globe, World War II resulted in the deaths of over 60 million people, making it the deadliest conflict in human history. The war ended with an Allied victory.”

I would also like your opinion on the method in which we think (the dynamics of intelligence), when we reason to ourselves from the content of our cognition and come to our conclusions based upon this stimulus to rational process. It is my belief that the more we engage our mind to any input the more we are likely to comprehend and remember that input, so then I would like your suggestions as to how we could improve the method with which we engage this input.

Orionsbelt
03-09-2007, 02:07 PM
You may have suggested the answer along with your question!

Christian
03-12-2007, 09:43 AM
Greater engagement yes, but how?

Orionsbelt
03-12-2007, 12:56 PM
“World War II (abbreviated WWII), or the Second World War, was a worldwide conflict fought between the Allied Powers and the Axis Powers, from 1939 until 1945. Armed forces from over seventy nations engaged in aerial, naval and ground-based combat. Spanning much of the globe, World War II resulted in the deaths of over 60 million people, making it the deadliest conflict in human history. The war ended with an Allied victory.”

Well Hegel, Kant, Decartes, Jung a bunch of others have taken a pass at this in volumes. Since I have no direct experience (Kierkegaard & historical fact for me). It is simply reflection.