PDA

View Full Version : What planet are you from?

subterranean
11-28-2004, 09:18 PM
Find out Right Here (http://www.blogthings.com/planetquiz.html)

I'm From MARS. It says:

"You're energetic, althletic, and totally hyperactive.

You love playing sports and being in the middle of all of the action.

You're independent, corageous, and brave. Unafraid to do things your way.

Mars can be reckless, quick tempered, and a little too spontaneous.

So think before you act - and resist your natural urges to dominate others."

Precise statement :D :D

mono
11-28-2004, 09:36 PM
What a strange survey. In some of the questions either more than one or none of the answers applied to me, but I tried to attempt the most accurate answer. Anyway, I am from the sun.

"Of all your friends, you're the shining star.
You're dramatic - loving attention and the spotlight.
You're a totally entertainer and the life of the party.
Watch out! The Sun can be stubborn, demanding, and flirty.
Overall, you're a great leader and great friend. The very best!"

Not entirely the truth; I actually highly dislike the spotlight treatment, unless in the small company of close friends. I suppose I can seem dramatic on occasion, and prove as an "entertainer," to a degree. On some topics and concepts, I am very stubborn in my opinions (if some of you have not noticed), but not demanding. Oh well, thanks for the questionnaire, subT.

Bongitybongbong
11-28-2004, 09:37 PM
I'm from Neptune. It says:

You are dreamy and mystical, with a natural psychic ability.

You love music, poetry, dance, and (most of all) the open sea.

Your soul is filled with possibilities, and your heart overflows with compassion.

You can be in a room full of friendly people and feel all alone.

If you don't get carried away with one idea, your spiritual nature will see you through anything.

papayahed
11-28-2004, 10:01 PM
I'm the sun:

Of all your friends, you're the shining star.

Watch out! The Sun can be stubborn, demanding, and flirty.

Overall, you're a great leader and great friend. The very best!

The questions seemed pretty random.

subterranean
11-28-2004, 10:19 PM
Not entirely the truth; I actually highly dislike the spotlight treatment, unless in the small company of close friends. I suppose I can seem dramatic on occasion, and prove as an "entertainer," to a degree. On some topics and concepts, I am very stubborn in my opinions (if some of you have not noticed), but not demanding. Oh well, thanks for the questionnaire, subT.

NP Mono,,,well i'm not always brave and i'm not always love playing sport. But for me the descs fit my nature..though i'm not always express it

Basil
11-28-2004, 10:37 PM
I'm from the PLANET OF THE APES:

"You do not like being handled roughly by primates that you consider primitive.

You often fall to your knees and hit the ground in a melodramatic fashion when having an epiphany.

You appear briefly in the first sequel, Beneath the Planet of the Apes, as well as Tim Burton's 2001 remake."

My God! It's like they've known me my whole life!

den
11-29-2004, 12:02 AM
Haha, I'm from from Venus, no surprise here.

Although all this talk of `popularity' is not in my character at all.

"You love all forms of beauty. You love dressing up and anything luxurious. (yup! :D)

A social butterfly, (nope!!!) you're incredibly popular and a great host.

You're known for your fairness and affection. And as a frind to all.

Careful though! You're desire to please may make you too willing to conform. (conform? yeah right :P)

Be yourself. Focus on what matters to you. You'll be all the more popular for it."

<sure is a lot of typos in that quiz!>

Isagel
11-29-2004, 03:18 AM
Apperantly, me and the Big Pimp Daddy share homeplanet. Who would have known?

Natural psychic ability? Nah. But I love to dance.

Scheherazade
11-29-2004, 03:25 AM
I am from MERCURY:

You are talkative, clever, and knowledgeable - and it shows.

You probably never leave home without your cell phone!

You're witty, expressive, and aware of everything going on around you.

You love learning, playing, and taking in all of what life has to offer.

Be careful not to talk your friends' ears off, and temper your need to know everything.

The talking part is kind of true... which is where the nick Scheheherazade comes from... not the cell phone part. And the witty, knowledgeable, clever... I won't be disagreeing with those, of course! :D

Jessika
11-29-2004, 05:10 AM
I'm from Uranus:

"You shine with brilliant creativity, and you're more than a little eccentric.

You love everything unusual and shocking. You're one far-out chick or dude. (i dont understand this one: 'one far-out chick or dude'?)

Anything unconventional excites you - and you have genius potential.

Just don't let your rebel side get the best of you, or else you'll alienate everyone.

Your original thinking and funky attitude is all you need to be you."

Bongitybongbong
11-29-2004, 08:15 AM
Apperantly, me and the Big Pimp Daddy share homeplanet. Who would have known?

Natural psychic ability? Nah. But I love to dance.

Geniuses come from similar backgrounds, I guess.j/k Did you ever have a dream, Isagel, that came true like you see something on the t.v. in a dream and that picture is the top story or something of that sort.(happened with me plenty of times) And to dance is to show creativity as said earlier in the results.

Isagel
11-29-2004, 08:46 AM
Did you ever have a dream, Isagel, that came true like you see something on the t.v. in a dream and that picture is the top story or something of that sort.(happened with me plenty of times) .

No, actually never. A friend of mine is a firm believer in that kind of phenomena, she sees ghosts. I do not believe in things like that, but I do not think she is bluffing either. Well, she claims Iīm "anti-psychic", blocking those things out. When Iīm around nothing supernatural happens. Her ghosts goes away and her strange dreams too. Another friend has said similar things.

I donīt know. If itīs true itīs some kind of gift I guess.

Jay
11-29-2004, 10:49 AM
I'm from the MOON (I LOVE the Moon :p)

You can vibe with the steady rhythms of the Moon.

You're in touch with your emotions and intuition.

You possess a great, unmatched imagination - and an infinite memory.

Ultra-sensitive, you feel at home anywhere (or with anyone).

A total healer, you light the way in the dark for many.

*edit* ahem, the Moon is not a planet ;)

ajoe
11-29-2004, 11:58 AM
You Are From Neptune

Your soul is filled with possibilities, and your heart overflows with compassion.

If you don't get carried away with one idea, your spiritual nature will see you through anything.

Wow, it is accurate. I'm a psychic in that apparently I'm able to predict about how people across the Internet are really like.

Taliesin
11-29-2004, 01:03 PM

Accurate, though.

But the theorem "Men are from Mars" is now proven false.

Jester
11-29-2004, 05:32 PM
hey im from the moon too
that fits the bill perfectly... my brothers get pissed off becuase i remember everything they ever did to me and they don't.

aww thats sweet

Jay
11-29-2004, 05:54 PM
Ok, you can be from the Moon too... but it's MINE!!! :p

Stanislaw
11-29-2004, 06:00 PM
Move over dudes, Im on the moon too.

Jay
11-29-2004, 06:01 PM
Stan, you even look piratishly on the Moon and you're a ghost pirate! :p

Jester
11-29-2004, 06:02 PM
hey.... who said you can claim the moon.... ................ its mine... now back off, you can live here but the rent is high

Stanislaw
11-29-2004, 06:02 PM
lol, what if I loot other planets and bring stuff back to the moon?

Jester
11-29-2004, 06:03 PM
okay your rent is gone, if i get a share of the loot

Jay
No idea what you're about, Stan.
Hey Jes! Back off, will ya? Been there sooner :p

Stanislaw
10% of net income?

Jester
11-29-2004, 06:04 PM
sooner... but not always.... .... hmm okay I'll take the dark side of the moon and you can have the light side, deal (i like compromise)

Stanislaw
11-29-2004, 06:05 PM
uhh what side do I get??

Jay
11-29-2004, 06:06 PM
No compromise, noooooo, Moon's MINE!!! Will give you Jupiter if you leave Moon all to me... my Moon...MY!!! :D
Stan? For 10% of income you can visit ;)

Stanislaw
11-29-2004, 06:09 PM
visit?? arr I be hijacking it.

Jay
11-29-2004, 06:10 PM
Not likelly Pirate Cap'n!
Ahem, hijacking thread *shuts up*... but the Moon's ALL MINE!!! :D

Stanislaw
11-29-2004, 06:11 PM
not when my anubis warriors get to it. :D

Jay
11-29-2004, 06:13 PM
Anubis is out of order ;), Ba'al's the new bad guy :p. Oh and Anubis's drones are a bit... dead, lol.

Stanislaw
11-29-2004, 06:17 PM
Ai, but since they are dead, they will be undead anubis army, kinda like the one in lotr except anubis.

Jay
11-29-2004, 06:18 PM
lol, no chance in hell, not giving the Moon up... NEVER!!!

mono
11-29-2004, 06:47 PM
You're one far-out chick or dude. (i dont understand this one: 'one far-out chick or dude'?)

Jessika, having the label of a 'far-out chick' or 'dude' usually means a slang compliment, indicating you most likely seem unique (in a good, admirable manner), friendly, fun-loving, and perhaps spontaneous. I hope this helps.

subterranean
11-29-2004, 07:45 PM
Camper, Stan, and Lizzy Poo..?? :rolleyes: :eek2: Wow..this is funny...you 3 don't even share any similiarities...my oh my..
And what are you fighting for anyway...it doesn't even have its onw source of light..bad hometown I say..;)

Jester
11-29-2004, 09:58 PM
fine, stan, lets take the moon from her, you teak the light side, illt ake the dark and if she wants to visit she has to pay us... deal, lets move in on her and steal it from under her nose..
SUbt, home is ;)

Jessika
11-30-2004, 05:46 AM
Jessika, having the label of a 'far-out chick' or 'dude' usually means a slang compliment, indicating you most likely seem unique (in a good, admirable manner), friendly, fun-loving, and perhaps spontaneous. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the answer Mono, yeah, it helps :nod:
(sometimes i get lost with some structures and expressions you all use, but hey, that's why i like this forum, this is current english, not only standard one :) )

Jay
11-30-2004, 05:51 AM
The two meanies! Shame on you pacting when I'm not here! *tuts*
*hides the Moon in her pocket* Now how you want to take it off me? HA, good luck!

Stanislaw
11-30-2004, 12:07 PM
hahaha, whilst they did not suspect, I placed rocket engines in the moon, and built a 'lazer' on it, now it be me 'deathstar' hahahahahahahahaha

Bongitybongbong
11-30-2004, 04:17 PM
Just take another planet okay.

Jay
11-30-2004, 04:22 PM
Yeah, thanks Bong, you can have any planet you like, leave my Moon alone :nod:

Jester
11-30-2004, 06:52 PM
okay okay okay, i relinquish the moon from you...... but I get neptune instead :brow:

mono
11-30-2004, 07:57 PM
sooner... but not always.... .... hmm okay I'll take the dark side of the moon and you can have the light side, deal (i like compromise)

And what supplies the light for light side, making the dark side dark but the sun - my planet? You all revolve around me (tee-hee-hee, just kidding).

Jay
11-30-2004, 08:40 PM
DEAL Jes, was willing to give you Jupiter, sure you can have Neptune :D, both light and dark sides ;), all three of them ;):p

subterranean
11-30-2004, 08:56 PM
fine, stan, lets take the moon from her, you teak the light side, illt ake the dark and if she wants to visit she has to pay us... deal, lets move in on her and steal it from under her nose..
SUbt, home is ;)

Can't you read my location...I have stayed here long long long time ago :flare: :flare: :flare:

Darn...i cant even feel peace in this side of the moon..:bawling:

please don't, don't take my home ..

Jay
11-30-2004, 09:04 PM
Ahh, ok ok, you can stay. Anyone can as long as they don't claim it theirs.

subterranean
11-30-2004, 09:46 PM
But Jay..it's mine..:bawling: it's always been

Jay
11-30-2004, 09:48 PM
Sub, don't you dare go bawling on me! It's not fair *pouts*

subterranean
11-30-2004, 09:59 PM
But Jay.....

*bawls some more*

bad bad thread...i demand this thread to be closed...i'm about loosing my home here

Jay
11-30-2004, 10:01 PM
I give up *10character rule*

subterranean
11-30-2004, 10:04 PM
Ok..fine..I'll share..it's time to have neighbours anyway..

but no cats allow...ok?!

Jay
11-30-2004, 10:06 PM
I'm a dog person... if you don't mind Irish Wolfhounds...

Jester
11-30-2004, 10:09 PM
hmm... well since moon is out, and no ones contesting about neotune, ill claim pluto too

Jay
11-30-2004, 10:21 PM
Hey slow down you greedy person, not Pluto... what about... Uranus? It's closer to your Neptune

Jester
11-30-2004, 10:24 PM
okay uranus, jupiter, pluto and neptune then :smash:

Jay
11-30-2004, 10:33 PM
Forget about Pluto and it's a deal

Jester
11-30-2004, 10:35 PM
but pluto is the gold mine... why, do you want it?

Jay
11-30-2004, 10:36 PM
My fave planet, lol

Bongitybongbong
11-30-2004, 10:38 PM
okay okay okay, i relinquish the moon from you...... but I get neptune instead :brow:
The king of Neptune is not happy.*sends giant storms to where ever Jester sets down*.

Jay
11-30-2004, 10:41 PM
Don't mean to be a nuisance Bong... but there's not water on Neptune ;)
Well... I think it depends on what you imagine when one says 'storm'...

Jester
11-30-2004, 10:43 PM
too late... was there before you.... so now four of ten planets (minus sun and moon are mine) wahahahahaha.... my army of dancing bananas is building... beware :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Bongitybongbong
11-30-2004, 10:44 PM
There is this hurricane like spot on the planet(can only be seen from Earth about every 18 years), and why is my nickname Bong. Okay I'll settle for Andromeda's solar system.

Jay
11-30-2004, 10:44 PM
Well, minus the Sun, the Moon AND Pluto ;)

subterranean
11-30-2004, 10:45 PM
*WATCHING THE FIGHT AND GRINS*

as long as it's not my home....

Jay
11-30-2004, 10:46 PM
and why is my nickname Bong
too lazy to type all your nick, saw someone calling you Bong and I like it, MORE than ... the whole thing.

Bongitybongbong
11-30-2004, 10:46 PM
ha I get my own entire solar system and you're fighting over planets

Jay
11-30-2004, 10:47 PM
I'm not interested in solar systems :)

Jester
11-30-2004, 10:47 PM
well.... not giving up pluto... beware i may take your home too sub... :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

im reminded of a poem... forgot the name, forgot the title... jsut know it was about waiting around during ww2

Jay
11-30-2004, 10:48 PM
OT: for me the bananas have already stopped dancing, they're static. Wonder how long have I been here yesterday/today...

Jester
11-30-2004, 10:49 PM
hahahahahhahahhahhahahahaha :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

subterranean
11-30-2004, 10:53 PM
too lazy to type all your nick, saw someone calling you Bong and I like it, MORE than ... the whole thing.

LMAO

I prefer Bong Bong

Jester
11-30-2004, 10:54 PM
bongitybongbong... name makes me laugh

Jay
11-30-2004, 10:58 PM
Makes me imagine you as a five year old (Bongytobongbong)... you mind being called Bong? So not gonna call you pimp or your whole nick... if you're against Bong I'd just have to come up with another short nick.
*edit* falling asleep, good night people :)... Jes, don't touch Pluto ;)

subterranean
11-30-2004, 11:06 PM
NIte Jay.

Bong Bong is five yo? wow..

Bongitybongbong
12-01-2004, 08:14 AM
nah if i was I would have had to lie about my age on the register thing. duuhhh

Taliesin
12-01-2004, 01:17 PM
Jester, how dare you take away Neptune when We were not looking? How very impolite of you.
We can share, you know.
*shakes hands and then, when Jester's attetion is on shaking hands, quickly snatches Neptune and hides it in his pocket*

Jester
12-01-2004, 06:06 PM
*while jay sleeps, grabs pluto and runs back to base in the center of the Galaxy*

sorry taliesan you grabbed a copy cat, neptune is allready in a safe place, hiding place... which is not the center of hte galaxy... infact no planets are there... i have successfully hidden pluto, uranus, jupiter, and neptune away form you all...

hahahahaha :wave: :lol:

Stanislaw
12-01-2004, 06:15 PM
While you were chatting my death moon is starting to lay waste to other planets... I demand tribute!!

Jester
12-01-2004, 06:22 PM
you got the moon, be happy with that

Stanislaw
12-01-2004, 06:23 PM
nah were just too gready... :D .

All your base are belong to us... this be your planet --> :crash:

Bongitybongbong
12-01-2004, 07:28 PM
Just take a solar system like me the genius or psycho thats to be decided.

subterranean
12-01-2004, 07:48 PM
nah if i was I would have had to lie about my age on the register thing. duuhhh

well who knows..perhaps you did lie...

who knows....;)

Bongitybongbong
12-01-2004, 07:52 PM
If I was five how would I have a battle of wits with you. Wouldn't I have other things to do like be a pain.

subterranean
12-01-2004, 07:54 PM
how can u be in pain, I'm only 3 yo

Bongitybongbong
12-01-2004, 07:56 PM
Be a pain not in pain.

subterranean
12-01-2004, 08:00 PM
well excuse me..as i said..i'm only 3 yo

Stanislaw
12-01-2004, 09:02 PM
whipper snappers

Bongitybongbong
12-02-2004, 07:53 AM
Why does everybody call me 5??? :confused: Well you'll see how old I am in a little bit. Birthday's March 5.

Taliesin
12-02-2004, 09:07 AM
*while jay sleeps, grabs pluto and runs back to base in the center of the Galaxy*
sorry taliesan you grabbed a copy cat, neptune is allready in a safe place, hiding place... which is not the center of hte galaxy... infact no planets are there... i have successfully hidden pluto, uranus, jupiter, and neptune away form you all...

hahahahaha

No, We didn't.. We used our telepatichal powers and read your mind, found out, where Neptune is, took it and then did the false operation of stealing the "Neptune"
You think that your Neptune is the real one, but actually you are mistaken. You have the replica, We have the original.

And it is only fair. You, as a single person, already have many other planets. We, as a plural person, now have the Neptune and We are actually content with it.

It's pure democracy, We are the mayority (why otherwise were We We?) and you are the minority. Be happy of what you have.

Stanislaw
12-02-2004, 01:05 PM
all your base are belong to us.

Bongitybongbong
12-02-2004, 04:03 PM
all your base are belong to us.
That is the greatest line from a game ever.

Jester
12-02-2004, 06:38 PM
It's pure democracy, We are the mayority (why otherwise were We We?) and you are the minority. Be happy of what you have.

we are not amused... two can play that game and we have the power to create many replicas so we have many and the real neptune is safely hidden away where we do not even know so you can not read our minds...

we also choose to take the Vega system.

Stanislaw
12-02-2004, 06:48 PM
That is the greatest line from a game ever.
lol, good call, not too many people recognize it :thumbs_up

Bongitybongbong
12-02-2004, 07:02 PM
Some people made a spoof song a few years ago that's hillarious.

Stanislaw
12-02-2004, 09:10 PM
Have you ever been to Albino Black Sheep (www.albinoblacksheep.com) ?

Bongitybongbong
12-02-2004, 10:26 PM
I've been to that site so many times before.funny :lol:

Stanislaw
12-02-2004, 10:52 PM
Yeah, I love that place, it is my second home (away from here) lol.

samercury
09-07-2005, 08:55 PM
That survey was fun... according to it, i'm from Uranus (but I like Mercury- what to do). According to the survey I'm:

"You shine with brilliant creativity, and you're more than a little eccentric.

You love everything unusual and shocking. You're one far-out chick or dude.

Just don't let your rebel side get the best of you, or else you'll alienate everyone.

Your original thinking and funky attitude is all you need to be you."...

Koa
09-08-2005, 04:23 PM
You Are From Neptune

You love music, poetry, dance, and (most of all) the open sea. (oh really???);)

(that's so true that you can't even imagine it!)

Themis
09-08-2005, 04:55 PM
You Are From Venus

You love all forms of beauty. You love dressing up and anything luxurious.

A social butterfly, you're incredibly popular and a great host.

Careful though! You're desire to please may make you too willing to conform.

Be yourself. Focus on what matters to you. You'll be all the more popular for it.

( I have no idea how I managed to get that result. Itīs so ... not me.)

amuse
09-08-2005, 09:13 PM
not sure how i got "From the Sun" (so not me):

Of all your friends, you're the shining star.

Watch out! The Sun can be stubborn, demanding, :eek: :nod: and flirty. :D

Overall, you're a great leader and great friend. The very best!

baddad
09-08-2005, 10:33 PM
you are from uranus. you are too neat, too tidy, too certain, too anal. You are the dark star...........

volvoreta
09-09-2005, 03:47 AM
I am from the moon. I knew that already

Nightshade
09-09-2005, 04:00 AM
I am from Mercury

Be careful not to talk your friends' ears off, and temper your need to know everything

ehemmm would like to say that I never use a phone or my mobile exept in emergencies I cant talk on those things they make me nervous.... :D
And Ok I do have a desire to know everything but thats what makes life FUN!
On the topic of Fun I was laughing to the verge of tears reading this thread :lol:

shortysweetp
09-13-2005, 11:51 PM
You Are From Mercury

Be careful not to talk your friends' ears off, and temper your need to know everything.

B-Mental
09-14-2005, 10:16 AM
I am from a planet on the exact opposite side of the sun from the Earth, its called "The Other Earth." Its exactly the same as the Earth that you know, except for one very important difference. You see they eat their corn on the cob with the corn in the vertical or upright position.

Rachy
09-14-2005, 03:58 PM
I'm from Mercury

Helga
09-14-2005, 05:40 PM
You Are From Jupiter

You are exuberantly curious - and you love to explore newness.

Enthusiastic and optimistic, you get a kick out of stimulating intellectual discussions.

Foreign cultures and languages fascinate you. You love the outdoors, animals, and freedom.

Chances are you tend to exaggerate, so try to keep a lid on that.

If you do, you'll continue to be known for your confidence, generosity, and sense of justice.

GruesomeBugman
09-14-2005, 06:37 PM
You Are From Neptune

PistisSophia
09-14-2005, 07:35 PM
I got a real private spot on a beach on Io.

Miss Darcy
09-18-2005, 10:43 PM
I'm from the sun. :cool:

kathycf
02-11-2007, 05:36 PM
A while back we did "What planet should you rule?" and now it is time to determine what planet you are from...:)

http://www.blogthings.com/whatplanetareyoufromquiz/

My result: (and I am not a social butterfly) :lol:

You Are From Venus

http://images.blogthings.com/whatplanetareyoufromquiz/venus.jpg

You love all forms of beauty. You love dressing up and anything luxurious.
A social butterfly, you're incredibly popular and a great host.
Careful though! You're desire to please may make you too willing to conform.
Be yourself. Focus on what matters to you. You'll be all the more popular for it.

*edit* Thanks for re-posting that link, Kilted. The one I have up now works as well.

kilted exile
02-11-2007, 07:27 PM
You Are From Mars
You're energetic, althletic, and totally hyperactive.
So think before you act - and resist your natural urges to dominate others.

Also, I the link in Kathy's post wouldnt work for me. So reposting it here (http://www.blogthings.com/whatplanetareyoufromquiz/)

seasong
02-11-2007, 08:18 PM
I am, evidently, from Jupiter:
Enthusiastic and optimistic, you get a kick out of stimulating intellectual discussions.
Foreign cultures and languages fascinate you. You love the outdoors, animals, and freedom.
If you do, you'll continue to be known for your confidence, generosity, and sense of justice.

Idril
02-11-2007, 08:47 PM
You Are From Pluto

http://images.blogthings.com/whatplanetareyoufromquiz/pluto.jpg

You are a dark, mysterious soul, full of magic and the secrets of the universe.
You can get the scoop on anything, but you keep your own secrets locked in your heart.
You love change and you use it to your advantage, whether by choice or chance.
You don't like to compromise, to the point of being self-destructive with your stubborness.
Live life with love, and your deep powers will open the world to you.

What Planet Are You From?

I wonder if I get a second try now that Pluto is no longer considered a planet? :p

Shalot
02-11-2007, 10:11 PM
I'm from Mars

The quick tempered thing fits I guess

kathycf
02-11-2007, 11:27 PM
Funny, I did a search before posting my thread and didn't find this original thread. Sorry about that. I was too eager to post the quiz! :D

I re-posted the link in my previous post and here it is again:

Thanks Kilted for putting the correct link up. :)

Madhuri
02-12-2007, 07:34 AM
I am from Mercury:

http://images.blogthings.com/whatplanetareyoufromquiz/mercury.jpg

You are talkative, clever, and knowledgeable - and it shows. You probably never leave home without your cell phone! You're witty, expressive, and aware of everything going on around you. You love learning, playing, and taking in all of what life has to offer. Be careful not to talk your friends' ears off, and temper your need to know everything.

I am not sure if any of this is true, as I am not AT ALL talkative. :rolleyes: But taking such a quiz is always fun :D

AimusSage
02-12-2007, 07:38 AM
What a surprise :rolleyes:

You Are From Mars

http://images.blogthings.com/whatplanetareyoufromquiz/mars.jpg

What Planet Are You From?

Idril
02-12-2007, 09:31 AM
What a surprise :rolleyes:

You Are From Mars

I think I asked this question before but how many times did you have to take the test before you got that answer? :p

AimusSage
02-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Bah, only once, and you know it, because the description fits. :p

Lioness_Heart
02-12-2007, 03:06 PM
I wonder if I get a second try now that Pluto is no longer considered a planet? :p

I'm supposed to be from Pluto too... does this now make us homeless?

Niamh
02-12-2007, 03:30 PM
You Are From Saturn

You're steady, organizes, and determined to achieve your dreams.
You tend to play it conservative, going by the rules (at least the practical ones).
You'll likely reach the top. And when you do, you'll be honorable and responsible.
Focus on happiness. Don't let your goals distract you from fun!
Don't be too set in your ways, and you'll be more of a success than you ever dreamed of.

Idril
02-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Bah, only once, and you know it, because the description fits. :p

I will only very begrudgingly admit it's true. :p

I'm supposed to be from Pluto too... does this now make us homeless?

I don't know, maybe we can pick another planet to invade. ;)

The Bookinator
02-12-2007, 05:41 PM
You Are From Mercury

Ooo... First rock from the sun. :D

Lioness_Heart
02-13-2007, 05:00 PM
I don't know, maybe we can pick another planet to invade. ;)

Good idea. Bagsy a warm one. Pluto was getting a little chilly for me.

manolia
02-13-2007, 05:24 PM
It says i am from Mercury

The Bookinator
02-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Me too! Welcome Manolia! Hope you stay with us!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Reccura
02-14-2007, 02:14 AM
I'm from Mercury, although I want Neptune to be my planet, hihi :p

The Bookinator
02-14-2007, 05:03 PM
I'm just glad I'm not from Uranus. :lol: Such an old joke, I know. But it never loses its touch with me... I'm that immature. :D

vheissu
02-15-2007, 03:38 PM
I'm from Neptune...

You are dreamy and mystical, with a natural psychic ability (I wish!!)
Your soul is filled with possibilities, and your heart overflows with compassion (overflows?!)
If you don't get carried away with one idea, your spiritual nature will see you through anything (I get carried away by a lot of ideas...)

TEND
02-16-2007, 02:16 AM
Neptune!

Lily Adams
02-16-2007, 02:32 AM
Ahahaha. This is so me.

Uranus

You shine with brilliant creativity, and you're more than a little eccentric.
You love everything unusual and shocking. You're one far-out chick or dude.
Your original thinking and funky attitude is all you need to be you.

I really should be an aquarius. This is the aquarius planet. The only person I've ever met who fit their zodiac was my physicks teacher. He is an aqaurius and I can totally picture him as a mad scientist. He's so crazy and eccentric. Not like I believe in that stuff anyways...

dramasnot6
02-16-2007, 05:36 AM
You Are From the Moon

Kaltrina
03-02-2007, 11:46 AM
You Are From Saturn

You're steady, organizes, and determined to achieve your dreams.
You tend to play it conservative, going by the rules (at least the practical ones).
You'll likely reach the top. And when you do, you'll be honorable and responsible.
Focus on happiness. Don't let your goals distract you from fun!
Don't be too set in your ways, and you'll be more of a success than you ever dreamed of.

SleepyWitch
03-02-2007, 12:06 PM
You Are From Jupiter

andave_ya
03-05-2007, 07:18 PM
You Are From the Moon

fascinating. not quite sure if the last two lines are entirely true, though.

Matrim Cuathon
03-06-2007, 08:27 AM
You Are From Pluto
You are a dark, mysterious soul, full of magic and the secrets of the universe.
You can get the scoop on anything, but you keep your own secrets locked in your heart.
You love change and you use it to your advantage, whether by choice or chance.
You don't like to compromise, to the point of being self-destructive with your stubborness.
Live life with love, and your deep powers will open the world to you.