PDA

View Full Version : Revenge

Andy and Angie
02-01-2007, 10:36 PM
PROLOGUE

It was a day of celebration for the village of Gransville. Every villager young and old alike could be seen dancing, singing and shouting for they have been saved from death. Up on their shoulders they had the most courageous and gorgeous man ever. They were all praising him for he had killed the Demon
Mog who caused disaster and turmoil to befall them. No one wanted to talk about Mog all they cared about was his death and this great man who slayed him. They were all having such a good time that they didn’t hear the dogs howling nor did they see the birds flying away. No one saw or heard this only a child who knew the whole story and revenge was building up in his mind. He’ll have his revenge on this village; they will all pay for their evil deeds.

Andy and Angie
02-02-2007, 08:31 PM
TOBBY

He was awakened by the loud banging on his door, eyes still sleepy he got up from his bed and went to see who it was. Opening his door in time, the white wolf hit his head against his master’s feet.
“Careful boy, you could hurt yourself you know” he bent towards the wolf and patted him on the head. Looking in the wolf’s mouth he saw a piece of paper. Only one person he could think of knew where he lived and contacted him in such manner, his best friend, Jennifer. He retrieved the paper and read the contents inside.

Hi Matt,
Sorry I took so long to reply, but you know how father is. Anyway news is that Fenton is back in town and they are planning on making him the King. The animals are acting very weird in the forest lately I want us to check it out at noon; we’ll meet at my place.

Fenton, he thought, he hated that name. This was his battle and not Jennifer’s why she got herself involved he may never know, all he knew was that she hated Fenton as much as he did. Just then the wolf started to whine which means that he was hungry.
“Oh Aagon, you’re a wolf, can’t you find your own food?” he asked
“At the moment I’m tired master. I did a lot of work for little miss prissy. And believe you me if you weren’t so fond of her I would do away with her in just a blink of an eye” the wolf replied.
Matt looked at the wolf surprised, oh, he wasn’t surprised that the wolf talked because in those days it was common. Aagon was the last of his kind, the great white wolf, what he was surprised was the way he talked about Jennifer. The two of them were like oil and water, they argue for every little thing and he was sure that Jen did something to upset Aagon.
“What did she do now?” he asked Aagon
“That girl, she thinks that I am retarded like those dogs she has. I told her that I would deliver the message by mouth but oh no she wanted me to fetch that piece of paper like one of those house dogs she has. She has gone too far Matt, let’s ditch her I just can’t stand her anymore.” He was walking backward and forward as he was speaking.
“Come on Aagon stay cool, besides you know very well that without her our mission cannot be completed and besides she’s gonna be my wife whether you like it or not” Matt replied smiling. The wolf looked at him and walked away grumbling.
“Aagon your food!” Matt shouted.
“Not hungry” he grumbled and stumped out of the house without looking back. Everyday they had the same argument and everyday he would come back and pretend that nothing had ever happened. Matt had no idea what his life would be like without Aagon and Jennifer. He sat on his door step and remembered that Aagon was a gift from his father and to part with that wolf was something that he could never do. They have been through a lot together and they both escaped that horrible day together. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard an argument coming from the side of his house.
“Look wolf, I am not in a nice mood so get out of my way” replied a harsh voice
“Nice? How could you be in a nice mood when you’re not even nice” the wolf barked.
As he drew closer to the argument he saw Aagon and Jennifer, he stood out of sight and admired Jennifer. He examined her lovely black hair which fell to her waist, he cold dark eyes, and her creamy skin. He was so fixed upon her beauty that he didn’t realize he was standing on an ant nests. He felt the first stab of pain in his left leg and it was then that he noticed where he was standing. He let out a loud scream and immediately the argument between the two stopped.
“What’s wrong?” they both asked as they ran towards him.
“Can’t you see I’m in pain” he replied jumping up and down.
“Not our fault” both Aagon and Jennifer replied.
“Talk about friends, and you” he pointed towards Jennifer “Weren’t we supposed to meet at noon and at your place?” he asked
“Well if you don’t want me here then I’ll leave” she replied
“Fine with us, and as a matter of fact don’t come back” Aagon shouted
“Jennifer wait! Aagon show the girl some respect” Matt shouted. “At least tell us why you came” he asked.
“Fine, Fenton has already been made king and I can’t find father. He has been acting strange these few days and the weirdest part is that as soon as Fenton has been crowned King my dad has disappeared.” She replied softly.
Not knowing how to respond to her, they took her inside the house and made some tea for her.

Aagon felt sorry for her. He didn’t hate her, he just like teasing her. She has so much determination which always leads into getting what she wants for which he admires. Now that her father was missing he knew that the time has come for him to watch over her as he had promised and Aagon never goes back on his words. Showing his concern he sat next to her and rested his head on her lap. Feeling comforted by his presence she patted his head.
“Matt I’m very worried about father. These last few days he’s been acting all weird. The animals in the forest are evacuating and now that Fenton was crowned King, I fear something out of the ordinary is about to happen.” she said with eyes closed.
“Look you are imagining things; maybe he’s out doing some errands or something”
“Matt he has been gone since this morning and he hasn’t returned”
“Don’t you think you are over reacting?” he asked.
“I guess you’re right” she sighed. “But I would need some company seen that father is not home yet.” She said looking at Aagon.
“Don’t you have those retarded dogs to keep your company?” Aagon asked mockingly.
“Aagon please, I’m sorry for all the things I said to you and you know how much I hate being alone” she pleaded.
“Fine I’ll come but on one condition” he replied with a grin on his face.
“Anything” she replied
“Matt has to come along too”
She looked at Matt and then at Aagon and knew that that was her only hope. Matt went outside to gather fire woods when he saw something rustling in the bushes.
“Who’s there?” he asked. Hearing his voice from inside Aagon and Jennifer ran outside to see what the problem was. He cautioned them to be quite, he signaled Aagon towards the bushes. Knowing right away what to do, Aagon went to side of the house and was not seen again. Jennifer quietly walked towards Matt and waited to see what was up his sleeve. Just then they heard Aagon growled and within a second a stumpy looking creature came out of the bush screaming. The creature ran straight to Jennifer and held onto her, and now both Jennifer and the creature were screaming.
“Get it off me!” she screamed and at the same time trying to push the creature away. Aagon came out from the bush and held on to the hem of the creature’s clothing and pulled him away from Jennifer. Matt was standing at a corner with a ghastly look on his face. Aagon had the creature on the ground clamping him at the throat.
“Who are you?” Aagon asked
“Are you here to spy on us?” Jennifer asked.
“No he’s not” replied Matt. They turned and looked at him surprisingly. “Let him go Aagon”
Matt walked up to the creature and looked at him. He had known this creature, this gentle creature, which had always been there for him his whole life.
“Tobby” he cried kneeling down next to the creature and hugging him.
“Matt” it said crying, Aagon and Jennifer looked at each other puzzled. None of them knew this creature called Tobby and the fact remains that Matt had never talked about him before.
“What’s going on here?” Jennifer asked breaking the silence.
“I’m sorry guys; I would like you to meet my brother.” Replied Matt
“What?” both Aagon and Jennifer replied in shock.
“That is impossible, you – Aagon?” Jennifer turned towards Aagon for help.
But the wolf shook his head since he himself knew nothing, confused as to what was happening she fainted.

Andy and Angie
02-07-2007, 08:41 PM
She was awoken when she felt something cold splashed on her face. Eyes now wide open, the first face she saw was that of Matt. He leaned over to see if she was alright.
“Are you O.K?” he asked with a worried look on his face.
“I think so” she replied. She sat up on the bed and looked around the room and that’s when her eyes rested upon Tobby.
“Oh my” she said holding her head at the same time.
“Jen its ok, just relax, I will explain everything thing to you guys but now is just not the right time” he walked towards Tobby and brought him closer.
“He is afraid of you too Jennifer and trust me when I say that he is very kind. He would do absolutely nothing to hurt you guys but now we have to go to your home and wait for your father”
Jennifer just nodded; no one said a word on their way back to Jennifer’s house. Jennifer and Aagon were in front while Matt and Tobby were at the back. Matt looked at the two of them and wondered since when the two of them became such good friends. Aagon hadn’t uttered a word since he revealed who Tobby was.