PDA

View Full Version : Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Scheherazade
06-09-2005, 11:13 AM
Yet another 'productive test' (http://www.tk421.net/character/)!!! :D

I am...*drum rolls*

~~~James T. Kirk~~~

An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.

I don't believe in the no-win scenario.

GruesomeBugman
06-09-2005, 12:32 PM
Jean-Luc Picard

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

Isagel
06-09-2005, 01:03 PM
I am:

John Sheridan from Babylon 5

An experienced survivor who has maneuvered around many obstacles, you are looked up to by those who rely on your good judgment.

"In the last few years, we've stumbled. We stumbled at the death of the president, the war, and on and on. When you stumble a lot you tend to look at your feet. Now we have to make people lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, "Make my life have meaning," and to our inheritors before us saying, "create the world we will live in.""

Émilie
06-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Well, that's interesting...

Yoda

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

Bongitybongbong
06-09-2005, 03:51 PM
coolest ever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magneto

A strong-willed leader who takes no prisoners, you are determined to achieve your goals by any means necessary.

Still unwilling to make sacrifices -- that's what makes you weak.

Nightshade
06-09-2005, 04:01 PM
w00t (ha I used it!!) looky who am .......wait does this mean Im a man? didnt we decide yesterday this was an undesirable state of affaires for somone born a woman? hummmmm
Anyway TA DA
http://www.tk421.net/character/aragorn.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ARAGORN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

okay dowkay only prob is I never liked that book .... mind you he was like the best charcter in it.. No that was Sam I like sam
can I be sam?? ;)

Bongitybongbong
06-09-2005, 04:10 PM
okay dowkay only prob is I never liked that book .... mind you he was like the best charcter in it.. No that was Sam I like sam
can I be sam?? ;)
No because it's your alter ego like the one I made of myself in SW form....

Nightshade
06-09-2005, 04:16 PM
GReat Gastby!! that is a slightly didterbed alter ego you have ther bong
anyway I must in form you that smiliy Night is my alter Ego !!!

Bongitybongbong
06-09-2005, 04:20 PM
what you don't like him.....

http://www.online-literature.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=214

Nightshade
06-09-2005, 04:24 PM
No my dear boy your alter ego should totally express YOU in such away that you feel is impossible to do in normal lifeIf havinag a light saber is your dream who am I to say no?

Bongitybongbong
06-09-2005, 04:25 PM
oh I just thought of how I morphed a bunch of SW guys together in paint

Nightshade
06-09-2005, 04:34 PM
what ever you sya just dont pok someones eye out with that saber and dont play with it indoors they are DANGEROUS

Bongitybongbong
06-09-2005, 04:36 PM
yes they are

Jay
06-09-2005, 06:51 PM
Samwise Gamgee

A brave and loyal associate full of optimism, you remain true to your friends and their efforts, to whatever end.

But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.

Nightshade
06-09-2005, 07:06 PM
I wanted to be sam!

Jay
06-09-2005, 07:10 PM
Sorry? lol, not my fault... kind of :D

Bongitybongbong
06-09-2005, 07:32 PM
Wow that sucks Night.

Helga
06-09-2005, 07:40 PM
Aragorn

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

I wanted to be yoda...... but I love Aragorn

wanderlust_ox
06-09-2005, 08:24 PM
hahah oh man I'm:

James T. Kirk

An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.

James is a character in the Star Trek universe. STARTREK.COM has his Starfleet record.

I don't even like Star Trek!

Loki
06-09-2005, 10:34 PM
I am...

Samwise Gamgee

A brave and loyal associate full of optimism, you remain true to your friends and their efforts, to whatever end.

But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.

mono
06-10-2005, 02:21 AM
Galadriel . . .

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Koa
06-10-2005, 06:19 AM
i dont know anythign about sci-fi but i love tests!!!

I am...

Worf

A somber tactician who keeps emotional flares in check, you bravely refuse to back down when fighting for matters of honor.

Perhaps today is a good day to die!

Wow, I'm really ugly...

GruesomeBugman
06-10-2005, 07:35 AM
o.o I suppose I'm the only Picard so far, that's curious--I'd have thought there would be plenty.

Bongitybongbong
06-10-2005, 01:20 PM
don't worry there will be

mono
06-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Wow, I'm really ugly...
On the contrary, I actually look quite lovely, though the opposite gender :lol:

http://www.warofthering.net/quintessential/movieshots/galadriel_ladies2_small.jpg

Helga
06-10-2005, 03:20 PM
koa..... Worf was a klingon in ST.... a very brave klingon, he married a Trilli and she died in a fight. her soul was put into another Trilli's body to live on. He didn't like that!

He drank bloodwine and fought his kin, even though he knew he would be banished...

You should be proud!

Koa
06-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Eheh thanks...i actually quite liked the description that came out after the test, though the picture wasnt really pretty...

Jay
06-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Ever seen an Unas? :D

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a157/jayellen/forums/unas.jpg

(a screenshot originaly taken from my fave Stargate site, jackfic.com)

Bongitybongbong
06-11-2005, 01:18 PM
That's a cool image Jay.

baddad
06-11-2005, 02:02 PM
....Jean-Luc Picard. Sure, he's follically challenged, but still extremely cool......

Jay
06-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Thanks Bong :), I had nothing to do with it though, I'll relay your approval to the jackfic screencaping squad :D next time I'm sending a mail to the site admin :p

Bongitybongbong
06-11-2005, 08:42 PM
I like piracy of all kinds, including stealing images.

kilted exile
06-12-2005, 03:36 PM
According to this thing I am samwise gangee, possibly the most boring character in the lord of the rings (well apart from frodo that is).

Taliesin
06-12-2005, 04:17 PM
At first we were Harry Potter. We were not content. We redid the test. And lo and behold we were a different character. We were Gandalf himself.

A wandering spirit caring for a multitude of just concerns, you are an instrumental power in many of the causes around you.

And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord.

Heh. We like Gandalf. (the grey one. The white one is actually a bit too superheroish. But we like the weary pilgrim on the road; an old man in a battered hat, who leaned upon a thorny staff - to quote the poem. Much cosier. Much more human.
Like this (http://www.john-howe.com/portfolio/gallery/details.php?image_id=71))

amuse
06-12-2005, 10:35 PM
woot! aaaah... :) :)

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

http://www.tk421.net/character/yoda.html

papayahed
06-13-2005, 10:08 AM
Galadriel

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. You can read more about her at the Galadriel Worshippers Army.

mono
06-13-2005, 01:55 PM
Galadriel

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. You can read more about her at the Galadriel Worshippers Army.
Me too!
papayahed, doctors must have separated our twin birth! :p

Bongitybongbong
06-13-2005, 04:10 PM
Magneto is the coolest guy.

wanderlust_ox
06-13-2005, 07:08 PM
Yoda, Megneto or Gandalf. I wish I was one of them. Or maybe Galadriel.

Bongitybongbong
06-13-2005, 07:55 PM
Yeah but your person's cool too.

papayahed
06-14-2005, 09:52 AM
Me too!
papayahed, doctors must have separated our twin birth! :p

I think your right!!

Bongitybongbong
06-14-2005, 01:22 PM
Twins are always cool.

papayahed
06-14-2005, 01:43 PM
As soon as I get my home computer hooked up I'll post a pic and everyone will see the resemblence.

Bongitybongbong
06-14-2005, 01:44 PM
awesome papayahed

Snukes
06-15-2005, 05:58 AM
I happily join the ranks of Galadriels. Is there room for a third separated twin...?

papayahed
06-15-2005, 10:02 AM
I happily join the ranks of Galadriels. Is there room for a third separated twin...?

Hop in, the gene pool is warm.

Bongitybongbong
06-15-2005, 10:43 AM
I think so Snukes.

mono
06-15-2005, 11:15 AM
Sure, why not?
Twins become better with triplets! :D

Aramis
08-08-2005, 10:05 AM
Well, I'm the first Gandalf here. Yeah! I actually like him, unlike some of the choices. :D

AimusSage
08-08-2005, 12:48 PM
I manage to be the one character who isn't on the poll; Wesley Crusher

Man I hated that character on ST:TNG, and now it turns out I am him. :eek:

http://www.tk421.net/character/wesley.jpg

A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!

Aramis
08-08-2005, 03:18 PM
That's unfortunate; he annoyed me. He was smart, however, so maybe that's what the quiz is trying to say about you.

shortysweetp
08-08-2005, 09:02 PM
Princess Leia

A strong-willed herald of causes against injustice, you passionately strive to right the wrongs around you.

Somebody has to save our skins!

Leia is a character in the Star Wars universe. See her character entry at the Star Wars Databank for more information.

http://www.tk421.net/character/leia.jpg

shortysweetp
08-08-2005, 09:03 PM
how come i am the only one who got her she's not even on the poll? but i like her so its all good

baddad
08-08-2005, 11:59 PM
John Sheridan. Babylon 5. I'm not sure if that is a place or a telephone number....

Helga
08-09-2005, 08:48 AM
I am..........

Galadriel

AimusSage
08-09-2005, 01:10 PM
B5 is the best Space opera tv- series ever! Beats Star Trek every time. Not that that is hard to do nowadays. :)

Adelheid
08-11-2005, 05:56 AM
Princess Leia

A strong-willed herald of causes against injustice, you passionately strive to right the wrongs around you.

Somebody has to save our skins! :D

shortysweetp
08-11-2005, 01:53 PM
yay i am not alone now :)

Scheherazade
03-23-2006, 08:33 PM
Galadriel seems to be leading the poll.

Virgil
03-23-2006, 10:11 PM
Galadriel

I have no idea why I got her, but it must be my female side.

Pensive
03-23-2006, 10:21 PM
Samwise Gamgee

Samwise is a character in the Middle-Earth universe.

Anon22
03-24-2006, 12:00 AM
Samwise Gamgee... me too :D

Pendragon
03-24-2006, 01:04 AM
A lockup. Is there anything I cannot mess up? :lol: I still would say I am most like Captain James T. Kirk. I like to get control of a situation, but if another is better qualified to do the job, I would step aside for that person: as long as they don't get bossy! :lol: And my "commands" would be more like a conversation, then "OK, let's go with that." than Picard's immobile "Make it so!" and by-the-book. With me, it's whatever works, go with it! :nod:

RobinHood3000
03-24-2006, 06:49 AM
James Sheridan--nuts, I wanted Yoda. :cool:

SleepyWitch
03-25-2006, 05:06 PM
I'm Galadriel too :goof:

ElizabethSewall
03-25-2006, 07:04 PM
Princess Leia...

chmpman
03-25-2006, 07:17 PM
Marcus Cole...who the crap is that?? He's not even on the list!

emily655321
03-25-2006, 08:30 PM
I'm Susan Ivanova, who I've never heard of. But she's not on the list on the button-y poll.

Fiercely dedicated to bringing an end to corruption and exploitation, you are a strong-willed and courageous force of light.

Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God.I'm not sure what to make of that last bit. :confused:

Taliesin
03-26-2006, 09:17 AM
Is Ivanova another name for Friendly Computer?

Reading this might make this post more understandable (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia_%28role-playing_game%29)

Life in Alpha Complex is fun! Computer says so and Computer is your friend. Outrooting traitors makes you happy. Computer says so - how could you doubt in his words?

It's fun to be a Troubleshooter. Computer says so. The Computer is of course correct.

Troubleshooters get shot from guns, stabbed in the back, set on fire, hit with staples, enpoisoned, fly to bits and sometimes they get accidentally executed.
This is so much fun that some Troubleshooters are mad. You work with quite a lot of Troubleshooters. All of them have got lasers.
Aren't you happy that you have got a laser? Isn't it fun?

Virgil
03-26-2006, 09:41 AM
Princess Leia...
Hey, I can picture you as Princess Leia!!

Weeping Willow
03-26-2006, 10:12 AM
You are!!!! -

Inigo Montoya

A likeable character with a lust for life, you do what gets you by while continually pursuing your own interests.

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.

Inigo is a character in The Princess Bride

http://www.tk421.net/character/inigo.jpg

emily655321
03-26-2006, 11:37 AM
OH, Willow, no fair! :D He's one of my favorite characters of all time.

Weeping Willow
03-26-2006, 12:14 PM
Why is it not fair?

I loooooooooove Inigho... i actually feel great that i got him! YEAH!!!!
:D
:wave:..

Riesa
03-26-2006, 12:16 PM
That's awesome, we've been watching 'the princess bride' around my house lately! Classic.

I was Dr. McCoy from the Original Star Trek..? :confused: :wave:

emily655321
03-26-2006, 01:48 PM
Why is it not fair?
It's not fair because I'm jealous! :D I used to watch that movie when I was little, and I wanted to be Inigo even more than I wanted to be the princess.

Weeping Willow
03-26-2006, 05:32 PM
well... what can i say... :p....

It is my favorite movie in the world... so...
hmm..
well..
Sorry.. :blush:.. ??..

ElizabethSewall
03-27-2006, 03:21 AM
Hey, I can picture you as Princess Leia!!
With the hair thing? :D

tn2743
03-27-2006, 11:54 AM
John Sheridan :(

Stanislaw
04-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Elrond?!?!

First I got Agent Smith...

I think something is going on... :D

Annamariah
08-19-2008, 11:10 AM
Whee, I'm Yoda! :lol:

http://www.tk421.net/character/yoda.jpg
"A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light."

Pensive
08-19-2008, 11:54 AM
Samwise Gamgee

Samwise is a character in the Middle-Earth universe.

:lol:

This time I got John Sheridan!

An experienced survivor who has maneuvered around many obstacles, you are looked up to by those who rely on your good judgment.

In the last few years, we've stumbled. We stumbled at the death of the president, the war, and on and on. When you stumble a lot you tend to look at your feet. Now we have to make people lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, "Make my life have meaning," and to our inheritors before us saying, "create the world we will live in."

John is a character in the Babylon 5 universe. You can read his biography at the Worlds of JMS fansite.

motherhubbard
08-19-2008, 12:00 PM
I'm Aragorn

http://www.freewebs.com/chetts/aragorn.jpg

papayahed
08-19-2008, 02:06 PM
Gandalf

A wandering spirit caring for a multitude of just concerns, you are an instrumental power in many of the causes around you.

And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord.

(Last time I was Galadreil)

andave_ya
08-20-2008, 07:33 PM
*bugeyes* I GOT SPOCK!!

LadyW
08-20-2008, 08:00 PM
I am....Galadriel!

Galadriel

Oniw17
08-20-2008, 08:17 PM
Boba Fett

A highly-protective and skilled mercenary, you live by your own code and care nothing for the concerns of others.

Everyone dies... but since no one has paid me to kill you... sleep well.

Scheherazade
09-26-2010, 04:36 PM
The OP:
Yet another 'productive test' (http://www.tk421.net/character/)!!! :D

Jazz_
09-27-2010, 12:35 AM
I am Yoda - amazing :D

http://www.tk421.net/character/yoda.jpg

mrv
09-27-2010, 09:37 AM
:coolgleamA:
James T. Kirk

http://www.tk421.net/character/kirk.jpg

Propter W.
09-28-2010, 11:49 AM
I am...

Data

A controlled personality with a vast range of skills and behavior, you are often intrigued by the people and places surrounding you.

In the strictest sense, I did not win -- I busted him up.

Data is a character in the Star Trek universe.

Sounds about right, accept for the "vast range of skills" part. I never watch Star Trek, however.

Is he cool? What kind of name is Data anyway?