PDA

View Full Version : Crime and Punishment is ...

bashman
01-11-2007, 09:40 PM
I believe that this book is the most unintelligent, dull, brainless, senseless, ill-advised, imprudent, ludicrous, futile and ridiculous thing I ever wasted my time reading. I think that the characters in this book are stupid. The murder that Raskolnikov commits is stupid, and that Raskolnikov’s, "Schism," is a waste of time. In addition to this, I believe that Raskolnikov is not the way all students are like, all students are not that selfish. Besides, the majority of young men don't act like that, as I happen to know. I also don't care about love triangles like the one between Dounia, Luzhin and Razumihin. This book is futile and worthless. In addition to that I would like to see if anyone can change my mind, so that my view of this book might change.

MiZz XxClUsIvE
01-11-2007, 10:02 PM
wow, thats a mouth full. but i guess thats what I'd expect from someone from the OIS crew. anyway, its seems you haven't really read the book. if you did, and truly understood, i assure you your comment would be different. it seems that, like most people who don't like the book, are begin forced to read it and are defiant as a result. I'm sorry but if your mind set is already programed like this- resentment towards,i'd like to remind you, one of the greatest literary of all time, there isn't any point in trying to convert you.

bashman
01-11-2007, 10:17 PM
the real reason why i (pretend to) hate this book, is cause i'm doing it for marks.

bashman
01-11-2007, 10:20 PM
i wuz just jokin'

B-Mental
01-11-2007, 10:20 PM
hmmm, aren't you trolling again?

bashman
01-11-2007, 10:34 PM
But i would like to know if someone can convince me to change my view of this book, so far i think it is kind of okay.

MiZz XxClUsIvE
01-11-2007, 10:37 PM
:confused:really? why?

bashman
01-11-2007, 10:40 PM
cause i don't want this thread to be locked like Mr. Ayoub's.

English4life
01-11-2007, 10:53 PM
It seems as if you have not read the whole book, because if you had read it, you would know that this book is a supreme masterpiece.

bashman
01-11-2007, 10:57 PM
What? Are you accusing me of not finishing the book, why in the world would i post a thread if i didn't finish reading this book, who the heck do you think you are by telling me that i haven't finished it. Do you even know me?

MiZz XxClUsIvE
01-11-2007, 10:58 PM
please stop trolling or this thread will be closed. and i really think we have a potential civilized discussion in the making.

bashman
01-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Seriously, it seems like your the one trolling, if you haven't noticed i need some convincing cause i'm not sure what i think of this book. I need someone to break the tie.

English4life
01-11-2007, 11:07 PM
Yes, in fact i am accusing you of not completing this book, and that is why i am collecting enough evidences as of now to convince you that this book is good, as well as prove that you didn't read the book.

bashman
01-11-2007, 11:09 PM
Then let me see this so called, "Evidence" of yours, Mr. English4life :lol:

Logos
01-11-2007, 11:13 PM
bashman, starting multiple accounts here so you can 'talk' to yourself is not acceptable. If you start another account you will be banned.