PDA

View Full Version : Dear Literature Lovers

behram-g
01-05-2007, 04:34 PM
Dear Literature Lovers

HI
I am new in the forum and I don't know what I will do.

Note: I am from turkey and I study english. My english is not as well as yours.
But I love literature so

I need your guideness in literature and english.

All the best
Behram-i Gur

cuppajoe_9
01-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Well you've come to the right place behram, welcome. Don't feel too bad about your english, native speakers are in the minority on this forum. Make sure to vote on this poll (http://www.online-literature.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14464), and have a good time here.

Nick Rubashov
01-05-2007, 04:55 PM
Nice to meet you Behram! I'm a little jealous as I've always wanted to travel to Turkey and you've had the good fortune of living there. Looking forward to your post.

Yelena
01-05-2007, 04:55 PM
Welcome, Behram! I've been posting on this forum for almost a week, so you can call me "new" too. It's a very good place and I'm sure you will like it as much as I do!

dramasnot6
01-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Welcome Behram! I am sure you will enjoy it here. There are lots of really smart and talented people here I have learned much from and I am sure you will feel the same. :) Enjoy!

grace86
01-05-2007, 06:33 PM
It's nice to have you Behram. Your English is very good...and like others have said, you are not the only one here learning the language. I am sure you will find many people here with your interests.

behram-g
01-06-2007, 04:47 AM
I have just read your nice messages.Thank all of you.you have welcomed me in a great hospitality. I hope we ll share very beneficial knowledge eachother.