PDA

View Full Version : Why do we love/hate smb or smth?

Ranoo
01-04-2007, 06:34 AM
Why do we love:idea: /hate:flare: smb or smth?

just WHY?

dramasnot6
01-04-2007, 07:00 AM
what is smb and smth?

mlr3891
01-04-2007, 07:14 AM
we love because we could not stop ourselve when we first behold her eyes. We could not stop ourselve to behold in her eyes because the Lord of our fate has decided that we must See her, Love her, & Die for her.

mlr3891
01-04-2007, 07:19 AM
We Love Because

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we love because we could not stop ourselve when we first behold her eyes. We could not stop ourselve to behold in her eyes because the Lord of our fate has decided that we must See her, Love her, & Die for her.

Ranoo
01-04-2007, 10:50 AM
dear dramasnot6,
smb is an abreviation for somebody.
smth is an abreviation for something.
b.t.w. i love drama

Poetess
01-04-2007, 02:48 PM
WHY do you LOVE drama?, Ranoo? this might give you an answer for your question! :D

We love because we hate. We hate because we love.
We need to feel alive, we need to feel love or hate.
We say "what exceeds the limits, decreases"

We, as humans, need to expand our abilities and effectiveness. If we don`t "love" ourselves, we wont be able to do push ourselves up.
To love ourselves, we should feel we are loved and we are in love, here, we accomplish relationships with others.
So, "love" isn`t only for others, it`s for ourselves before anything or anyone else; however, we should make sure not to really exceed our narcism because here we start to treat ourselves like noone else is living.
Loving others shows us sometimes realize our inner characteristics.

Mostly, we fall in love with people we have known for a while.

We have, because we love, as I said previously.
When our love exceeds its limits, we start to feel hatred, like IIIII usually say "Perfection is damnation".
We hate because we are judge quickly, don`t want anyone to be better than we are, or maybe because we lack confidence.
I could have thought of something more functional, I just have lost my ability :|!
sorry.. lol

dramasnot6
01-04-2007, 06:15 PM
dear dramasnot6,
smb is an abreviation for somebody.
smth is an abreviation for something.
b.t.w. i love drama

Thanks!:D Glad you love drama! It comes in handy, all the world being a stage and the men and women merely players and all :p

Yelena
01-04-2007, 06:20 PM
Love and hatred are close feelings. YOu know there's a saying, that there is only one step from love to hatred. We love/hate because those feelings are vital for a human being. Plus, feelings like those bring out the best/worst in each of us. Life is so boring without them.

livelaughlove
01-04-2007, 08:08 PM
I don't necessarily agree, mainly because I don't understand how love and hatred, two completely opposite things, can be so closely related. In choir class today we listened to a song from a musical (can't recall which one exactly) that was about the very fine line that exists between love and hate.

Now, I understand how they fall into the general category of "emotion" but I don't understand how they can be so similar when they are oh so different.

Ranoo
01-04-2007, 11:18 PM
WHY do you LOVE drama?, Ranoo? this might give you an answer for your question!
you are right sweet Poetess

I love drama because I feel it's very realistic ( taken from life) for the whole thing is written in a form of verbal exchanges among people ,the thing which you can see actually in life. Adding to this, when you read drama the author or narrator ….etc does not direct you by comments or so only you and the text regardless of stage directions

Maybe in case of drama I could say why I love it , but sometimes in other cases I don't know why ???

Poetess
01-05-2007, 08:49 AM
So, you love it because it satisfies you? And it`s real you believe?

A person loves what satisfies him, I do believe that.

If hatred towards someone would satisfy me, yes I would hate this someone.

Ranoo
01-05-2007, 11:09 AM
A person loves what satisfies him, I do believe that.

i second that.

Felissa
01-19-2007, 03:05 PM
Probably because it's not in our power to chose either, to love or to hate. It's all connected with our perception of things, some that we love, some that we don't.