PDA

View Full Version : What would happen if Eeyore and Marvin the Paranoid Android had a conversation?

Silv
12-29-2006, 04:39 PM
Saw this floating somewhere around the internet while browsing. Perhaps they'll come up with a new view of life, like Sartre's Existentialism. Or perhaps they'll have an argument over who leads the more depressing life. Maybe they'll get together to read Brave New World and learn that the life they have ain't as bad as they think it is.

Redzeppelin
01-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Uh, a mass suicide of two?

mir
01-02-2007, 08:04 PM
ha ha, i think Marvin would take one look and start complaining about how his pain was so much greater because he had more brain to be depressed with.

dramasnot6
01-02-2007, 08:15 PM
itd be a pretty darn deppresing conversation. I think theyd get into a fight about who was more miserable :p

Silv
01-02-2007, 10:09 PM
itd be a pretty darn deppresing conversation. I think theyd get into a fight about who was more miserable :p

XD Yeah I was thinking they might do that. Or, they might just sit and glare at each other for the rest of eternity. Lol.

Whifflingpin
01-03-2007, 06:57 AM
They would merge, and the world would collapse into the black hole of their despair.

Stanislaw
01-03-2007, 07:08 AM
Uh, a mass suicide of two?

I think anything within earshot would join in on that...

They would merge, and the world would collapse into the black hole of their despair.

heh...ye beat me to it!:D er...:(