PDA

View Full Version : Help! What is the best theme to write about Merchant of Venice

sparrgrovek
12-16-2006, 09:57 PM
I have a paper I have to turn in December 21. I am lost in a sea of materials and I have not come up with a thesis or definite area for the merchant of venice. Could someone please give me an idea about what is the easiest subject about merchant venice to write about??? The paper is supposed to be a 12-page research paper.:sick:

Gordon Comstock
12-16-2006, 10:31 PM
What are your resources?

mir
12-17-2006, 03:45 PM
hmm. well, the easiest would probably be the one we had to write for our Engllish essay - about stereotypes and discriminations, like Jews and Christians, men vs. women, etc., and how the characters rise above (or do not rise above) them. if you needed it really long, you could probably also do some background about the origin of the stereotypes and such.

merve
01-04-2007, 03:55 AM
I HAVE a take-home study about "psychoanalysis in merchant of venice"....:( but this is a deep subject,we are permitted only 2 pages length,this is my final exam essay,could any one help me???

Maήō Aℓ-SÚßÉai
01-05-2011, 02:20 PM
plz
can anyone give me the theme for the merchant of veince ???
i'm new here help me
don't let me sad :(

kryssi_nykki
04-04-2011, 10:57 PM
the easiest theme to write about is love.. between jessica and lorenzo and antonio and bassanio...