PDA

View Full Version : I'm back too

Shea
01-05-2004, 09:40 AM
There was just too much going on to try and read much of the posts I missed. I'm glad your father's better Sindu. I don't have legitimate reasons like yours for being away. I just wildly decided to hand-make all my christmas gifts this year. Most of my family got marmalade that was made at 3 in the morning, and one of my sister-in-laws got a quilt that I finished on christmas morning. To top all that off, I agreed to play my harp for a private christmas party at a very large house. They convieniently forgot to tell me that I was to spend my three hours outside on the porch in Florida's strange cold spell of 30 degrees. :mad: Consequently, I had a terrible head cold all through my first Christmas with my in-laws.

So, if everyone will forgive me for being away for so long, I'll probably be posting regularly now that classes are back in.:)

DumbLikeAPoet
01-05-2004, 10:12 AM
I've been wondering where you've been. Good to see that you're back.

Jonus

AbdoRinbo
01-05-2004, 01:55 PM

fayefaye
01-05-2004, 02:55 PM
Welcome back. :D

crisaor
01-05-2004, 06:01 PM
Welcome back, Shea.

Shea
01-06-2004, 08:49 AM
Ha ha:p I don't mind the Amish joke. I just like doing things by hand. It's like a sense of accomplishment. I guess it could be compared to winning in sports if what I make comes out all right. (The first time I made jelly, it came out as syrup).

Thanks for the welcome back.:D

Koa
01-06-2004, 02:37 PM
weeelcome baaaack from me too! :):D