PDA

View Full Version : help with the lastest romeo and juliet movie!!

xindii
11-08-2006, 06:35 AM
:sick: omg!!i seriously need help on the lastest romeo and juliet movie with leo and claire.the questions are MUCH OF THE ACTION TAKES PLACE ON THE BEACH OR THE STREETS.WHY DO YOU THINK THIS CHOICE WAS MADE??help peeps..one more...FATHER LAWRENC3E IS OFTEN SEEN IN HIS GREEN HOUSE.HOW DOES THIS SETTING SUIT THE CHARACTER????asap!!!

Skitz
11-21-2009, 11:43 PM
i think why they choose to change it and make most of the scenes on the beach it because it has changed alot since the old movie was made and they wanted to make the new one more modern and stuff like that cause they also got rid of the swords and got guns so everything is more modern. and to to the second question my opinion is why he spends most of his time in the green house is because his likes to find new poisons and stuff like that and i finds all of that from his plants. cause in the original movie he didnt have a green house but he had a big yard or something full of plants. so maybe he feels closer to god through the plants or something like that. i hope i have been of some help.