PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts please

Slightly
11-06-2006, 06:35 PM
was anybody totaly appaled when wendy kissed peter in the 2003 movie and then he turned PINk and went hurling through the air? Or was it just me?
i mean how could they do that and ruin it like that they never kiss in the book and mabey it would have been ok it they just kissed and the end but the pinkshooting star was realy bad.
And anybody have any thoughts on why they never mention the last chapter of peter pan in like movies or even book adaptions? Does anybody know if they include that in the play or was it just for the book. cuz i would love to see the reaction of people when they see the real peter pan story.
And after reading that did anybody (besides me again) took it like he was trying to say growing up is absolutly horrible and depressing Especialy the little pharagraph about what happened to the lost boys....? Anybody?
:banana: :banana: :banana:
thanx

Sly Kelly
01-08-2007, 12:17 AM
Slightly, I just started this forum thing....was looking up to find the first paragraph of peter pan to cut and paste on an email to a friend....saw your question... I love the movie but don't recall seeing wendy kiss peter......in what scene? If so, I am with you, it does not fit the pieace...also love your Poe selections...when i was in high school....i took my collected poe EVERYWHERE!

Sly Kelly
01-08-2007, 12:18 AM
Slightly, I just started this forum thing....was looking up to find the first paragraph of peter pan to cut and paste on an email to a friend....saw your question... I love the movie but don't recall seeing wendy kiss peter......in what scene? If so, I am with you, it does not fit the pieace...also love your Poe selections...when i was in high school....i took my collected poe EVERYWHERE!

Hook
01-24-2007, 11:24 AM
I liked the movie. Wendy also kissed Peter in the book. It's in chapter three.:D

Anthony Furze
01-25-2007, 10:55 AM
It was called a "thimble".

Lost-Star
09-29-2007, 12:38 PM
the kiss in the movie was brilliant .. if you watch it again .. watch jeremy sumpters eyelashes .. weird but i fell in love with him over that .. and im not a pedofile .. im 14 lol

but the kiss really was brilliant .. and peter turning pink and flying into the air is amazing. it shows that your never to young to be in love .. even children can fall in love

and it gives a really good ending .. but i wish they all would have stayed at neverland .. rather than growing up

no-one wants to grow up .. and wendy kind of annoys me because of that .. she should have stayed there and never grew up .. but hey .. its the best book ever =)

ive watched the movie a loot and i know the words by heart .. kind of weird but i cants help it .. its one of those movies you can never be bored of lol

the kiss and when peter starts <i do believe in fairies> and brings tink back are my favourite parts =)

love <3