PDA

View Full Version : it`s all priest`s fault

paledancer
10-19-2006, 02:23 AM
I think a very big part of it is his fault. When Juliet comes to him and says that she would rather die to marry Paris, he gives her an elixir to show her as if she` s dead. but when a friend of Romeo (it was Benvolio if I remember right) sees Juliet "dead ", he quickly leaves to tell Romeo about this. and while this is happening, all the priest`s doing is waiting and worrying about the letter he sent. if he worries about it this much, (and he must,considering it`s the two teenagers` life) he should go and inform Romeo himself, this isn`t something a greeting card, everything can happen to a letter in the way, couldn`t he just do it on his own?

ru36
10-24-2006, 09:45 PM
ok your right in some places but he could have checked for a pulse or some thing

blackjack092
12-12-2006, 11:15 PM
First of all, it was Balthasar, not Benvolio that saw Juliet dead. But, I also think that some of it was Friar's fault. He should've gone to the tomb to wait for Romeo or at least delivered the letter himself. In a way, a major reason of the death of ROmeo and Juliet was his fault

intotheunknown
12-12-2006, 11:28 PM
yeah. i agree it was totally his fault.
=D. if he woulda just done everything RIGHT, then romeo & juliet would live happily ever freakin after.

and to Ru36, if someone said she was already dead..would u check for a pulse..?? i dont think soo..!

blackjack092
12-12-2006, 11:30 PM
And even if he did check for a pulse, there is some medicine that will let u fall asleep and your heartbeat and pulse would be so faint, that most people would think that you're dead.

paledancer
12-14-2006, 10:30 AM
I knew it wasn't Benvolio, I cnfused sorry:)