PDA

View Full Version : man in the society

hoods
10-10-2006, 02:55 PM
the man that makes up the socity is a complex being.some are focused, others dont even have a vision of thier own,while others are in between.
those who appear to be focus if critically examine,are nothing but pretenders or better still actors.who only put up an attitude just for the moment.
those who are not focus, tend to be onlookers who wait for crums from the table of the actor.
the in between man in the society,wait for the wind to toss him around.the wind maybe political,religious,e.t.c.
this is my view about man in the society.well i stand to be corrected, and so will welcome your reaction to it.thanks

Bita
10-10-2006, 06:02 PM
First of all i assume that by "man"you mean human beings in general ;).

the man that makes up the socity is a complex being.some are focused, others dont even have a vision of thier own,while others are in between.

Exactly people are too complex to generalise - but one cannot stop generalising as you do here: almost every body is "in between"!

those who appear to be focus if critically examine,are nothing but pretenders or better still actors.who only put up an attitude just for the moment.
those who are not focus, tend to be onlookers who wait for crums from the table of the actor.

I too think that many people are pretenders. But it is not that bad: pretending or acting can sometimes help one to focus - they eventually learn to focus, after years of pretending. I have come to realise that many people don't seem to mind at all and even look at it as a kind of social quality (I personally hate it - but then who am I).
If people acheived something then it means that they focused and tried hard and worked for it (unless it was never really their acheivement). An achievement doesn't have to be huge or socially catchy.

the in between man in the society,wait for the wind to toss him around.the wind maybe political,religious,e.t.c.

Ah! You are talking about the ignorant and pliable masses now! Well people can also choose (therefore make a rational choice) to be tossed by certain wind - whether they get where they wanted is the question. Anyways people behave very strangely as a group - when compared with their individual behaviour. A bit like a single water molecule vs. mass of liquid water: very different behaviours I think.

hitchhiker
10-10-2006, 10:00 PM
I don't believe in catorgizing people within subjects as the one who acts as if he is focused or understands life, or the one who stands aside and waits to be served or told where to head next, or the one who is the flower bobbing in the wind blowing their seeds where ever the wind carries them. I do believe that those are types of people but they have such larges diffrences with in them that those create hole new groups in them selves. so what I am tring so despertly to say is that there is no one who would but their selves into any of those catigories becuase they would feel that thye are to diffrent fom them. If every one in the world drew a cirlce that is how many personalities are here. Just as there is no same cirlce there is no same personalitie so there for what all this ramble has lead to is jsut the pure fact that there is no types.