View Full Version : Women a dying breed

Christian
10-03-2006, 10:56 AM
:) Women are Trojan Horses :)

You think them a gift from the gods!
With great difficulty you draw them within the limits of your walls
Then from within their bellies, come warriors who pillage and burn your city
The end being ruin and devastation to all

My city still stands, the ramparts well guarded, but we, women and we, both akin and kind, have the most sophisticated military policy against and for us, the bitter sweet wound of a blind boys dart. The policy: Love for Loves sake. The result: From without we see from within we are blinded.

Military Intelligence provided by trial and error of many unfortunate fortunates and many fortunate unfortunates

Logos
10-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Though I'm not exactly sure this belongs here, moved from Religious Texts forum.

Virgil
10-03-2006, 11:40 AM
:) Women are Trojan Horses :)

You think them a gift from the gods!
With great difficulty you draw them within the limits of your walls
Then from within their bellies, come warriors who pillage and burn your city
The end being ruin and devastation to all

My city still stands, the ramparts well guarded, but we, women and we, both akin and kind, have the most sophisticated military policy against and for us, the bitter sweet wound of a blind boys dart. The policy: Love for Loves sake. The result: From without we see from within we are blinded.

Military Intelligence provided by trial and error of many unfortunate fortunates and many fortunate unfortunates

That is really funny.:lol: Out of curiosity, what gender are you, Christian?

Christian
10-03-2006, 01:48 PM
Virgil : I am undoubtedly a foolish Trojan

Logos : All the categories, I believe, were befitting a post concerning Women

General : Why anything can be placed in there
Poems : What would poetry be without women
Philosophical : We wouldn't have to worry about life if we could live it. So being the cause of many philosophical speculations I see your placing here very fitting
Who said that : Hahaha If that is not characteristic...
Book Club : Many a book and club has been the refuge of man but I don't believe that after the feminist movement there is anywhere exclusive of women

Religion : Only a fool will ever think he understands women, so whenever there is something exceedingly difficult to comprehend one must form a religion, retreating into myths and fables such as this post

No harm Logos, being the source of reason you no doubt have seen there is little of you in this post :D

OZEED
10-04-2006, 04:48 AM
Thats the nature of women, not to love when we love them and to love when we love them not.
Miguel de Cervantes

i'd have to agree...