PDA

View Full Version : What planet should you rule?

Idril
09-23-2006, 11:34 AM
Take this (http://www.blogthings.com/whatplanetshouldyourulequiz/) test and find out where you belong.

I'm should rule Saturn

***You Should Rule Saturn***

Saturn is a mysterious planet that can rarely be seen with the naked eye.

You are perfect to rule Saturn because like its rings, you don't always follow the rules of nature.
And like Saturn, to really be able to understand you, someone delve beyond your appearance.

You are not an easy person to befriend. However, once you enter a friendship, you'll be a friend for life.
You think slowly but deeply. You only gain great understanding after a situation has past.

I'm not sure how I feel about the thinking slowly thing, I think that might be an insult. :goof:

And apparently you don't have to be from the planet you rule because earlier I took a test (http://www.blogthings.com/whatplanetareyoufromquiz/) that said I was from Pluto:

You are a dark, mysterious soul, full of magic and the secrets of the universe.
You can get the scoop on anything, but you keep your own secrets locked in your heart.
You love change and you use it to your advantage, whether by choice or chance.
You don't like to compromise, to the point of being self-destructive with your stubborness.
Live life with love, and your deep powers will open the world to you.

AimusSage
09-23-2006, 11:43 AM
You Should Rule Mars

http://images.blogthings.com/whatplanetshouldyourulequiz/mars.jpg

Mars is a planet that shines brightly and loops wildly around the solar system.

You are perfect to rule Mars, because you are both energetic and independent.
Like Mars, you seems attractive and bright to others - but you're difficult to pin down.

You are a great thinker, but you only think in the present and ignore the future.
Full of enthusiasm and inspiration, you are into your own thing... and rather insensitive to others.

Just for the record: I did not cheat" :D:D:D:D ! :lol:

Nightshade
09-23-2006, 11:44 AM
ooo jupiter I get the biggest planet Horray!!

Huge and hot, Jupiter is a quickly turning planet with short days and intense gravity.

You are perfect to rule Jupiter, because you are both dominant and kind.
You have great strength and confidence, but you never abuse your power.

You are always right. Even if you make mistakes, you compensate for them... before anyone knows it.
Headstrong and ambitious, you always have a goal in mind. You are optimistic and believe thing things will always work out.

wowie this one is right tooo except for the cell phone bit I never use mine and can never find it when I need it :D

You are talkative, clever, and knowledgeable - and it shows.
You probably never leave home without your cell phone!
You're witty, expressive, and aware of everything going on around you.
You love learning, playing, and taking in all of what life has to offer.
Be careful not to talk your friends' ears off, and temper your need to know everything.

Madhuri
09-23-2006, 11:53 AM
Mine was Saturn.

You Should Rule Saturn

You are perfect to rule Saturn because like its rings, you don't always follow the rules of nature.
And like Saturn, to really be able to understand you, someone delve beyond your appearance.

You are not an easy person to befriend. However, once you enter a friendship, you'll be a friend for life.
You think slowly but deeply. You only gain great understanding after a situation has past.

RobinHood3000
09-23-2006, 11:54 AM
Rather short to be useful, isn't it?

You Should Rule Venus
Venus is a mysterious, stormy planet - shrouded in a thick layer of clouds.

You are perfect to rule Venus, because you are quite emotional and volatile yourself.
Your emotions change as rapidly as the weather on Venus, and both you and the planet are incomprehensible to others.

While you are not a logical thinker, you are quite empathetic.
You can care for and understand others, but your emotions swirl too quickly to truly understand yourself.

AimusSage
09-23-2006, 12:02 PM
Rather short to be useful, isn't it?

You Should Rule Venus

You are perfect to rule Venus, because you are quite emotional and volatile yourself.
Your emotions change as rapidly as the weather on Venus, and both you and the planet are incomprehensible to others.

You can care for and understand others, but your emotions swirl too quickly to truly understand yourself.
Have fun ruling the planet, the venusians have a thing for the kinkier side of life :D

kilted exile
09-23-2006, 12:07 PM
The quiz is broke, it keeps saying I should only rule Mars, when by all rights I should be in charge of the entire solar system.....things would be so much better that way

AimusSage
09-23-2006, 12:14 PM
I didn't see the second one, guess what came up :lol:

You Are From Mars

http://images.blogthings.com/whatplanetareyoufromquiz/mars.jpg

You're energetic, althletic, and totally hyperactive.
You love playing sports and being in the middle of all of the action.
You're independent, corageous, and brave. Unafraid to do things your way.
Mars can be reckless, quick tempered, and a little too spontaneous.
So think before you act - and resist your natural urges to dominate others.

iwnttoknowall
09-23-2006, 12:14 PM
i tink we know the next mad-scientist... ?/\

Pensive
09-23-2006, 12:31 PM
I know that I should rule earth so why care to take the test? Hehe

Themis
09-23-2006, 12:33 PM
You Should Rule Mercury
Close to sun, Mercury has very long days - and is rarely visible to the rest of the solar system.

You are perfect to rule Mercury, because you live for the present - and can truly enjoy a day that goes on forever.
Like Mercury, you are quick and elusive. Your wit is outstanding, and you can win any verbal sparring match.

Some people see you as superficial, but in truth, you just play many roles and have many interests.
A great manipulator, you usually get what you want from people. And they're happy to give it to you.

You Are From Mercury
You are talkative, clever, and knowledgeable - and it shows.
You probably never leave home without your cell phone!
You're witty, expressive, and aware of everything going on around you.
You love learning, playing, and taking in all of what life has to offer.
Be careful not to talk your friends' ears off, and temper your need to know everything.

Actually, I frequently forget my cell phone at home. ;)

Idril
09-23-2006, 02:08 PM
I didn't see the second one, guess what came up :lol:

You Are From Mars

http://images.blogthings.com/whatplanetareyoufromquiz/mars.jpg

You're energetic, althletic, and totally hyperactive.
You love playing sports and being in the middle of all of the action.
You're independent, corageous, and brave. Unafraid to do things your way.
Mars can be reckless, quick tempered, and a little too spontaneous.
So think before you act - and resist your natural urges to dominate others.

I'm still not entirely sure you're not cheating. ;) :p

Shalot
09-23-2006, 07:57 PM
I should rule saturn

Idril
09-23-2006, 09:19 PM
So...so far, in case of a planetary war, Madhuri, Shalot and I are on one side, Aimus and Kilted on another, and Robin, Themis and Nightshade are on their own. You guys might want to look into some kind of alliance. ;)

RobinHood3000
09-23-2006, 09:48 PM
Who sez Men are from Mars? By my calculations, we're from Venus.

subterranean
09-23-2006, 10:38 PM
Ok, I should rule Mars too. Is this mean there's going to be a battle or somekind of power conflict between me, Aimus, and Kilted????

Nightshade
09-23-2006, 10:58 PM
well Im off to live in my museum on mars again as Aimus tells me Ive been cheated with jupiter, it being mostly gas . So I guess if thi were war Id be laying a claim to marss too or atleast a moon somwhere.

:D

subterranean
09-23-2006, 11:22 PM
Night, you should back me up :D

Nightshade
09-23-2006, 11:24 PM
I might :D ummm dont lstn to aimus if he starts saying things like double cross you know Id never do that :p

subterranean
09-23-2006, 11:28 PM
Well, I suppose women would make the best Martians..

Beside, I'll be needing a fine journalist to spread the news about my victory :D

Nightshade
09-23-2006, 11:32 PM
true true. :nod: :D
wait what will happen to the dancing turnip gardens?
And do the smilies get there own city...

subterranean
09-23-2006, 11:35 PM
Well, even though I'm not in to turnips, I dont have anything against them :D. So make as many gardens as you wish

And when I rule, the wavy guy (:wave:) will be the new mascot!

Nightshade
09-23-2006, 11:39 PM
hummm I suppose the smilies will live with that :nod:. And the gardens are a great tourist attraction

subterranean
09-23-2006, 11:41 PM
But wait, who rule Jupiter then?

Nightshade
09-23-2006, 11:44 PM
ummm we could exile people there

:D:brow:

subterranean
09-24-2006, 12:04 AM
No, we could exile Aimus there :lol:

Nightshade
09-24-2006, 12:34 AM
now thats an idea, would I be getting his credit card?:brow:

subterranean
09-24-2006, 01:13 AM
:lol:...I don't know Aimus is that rich :lol:

Virgil
09-24-2006, 01:24 AM
You Should Rule Mars

Like Mars, you seems attractive and bright to others - but you're difficult to pin down.

You are a great thinker, but you only think in the present and ignore the future.
Full of enthusiasm and inspiration, you are into your own thing... and rather insensitive to others.

What Planet Should You Rule?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatplanetshouldyourulequiz/[/url

and then the second test:

You Are From Jupiter

http://images.blogthings.com/whatplanetareyoufromquiz/jupiter.jpg

You are exuberantly curious - and you love to explore newness.
Enthusiastic and optimistic, you get a kick out of stimulating intellectual discussions.
Foreign cultures and languages fascinate you. You love the outdoors, animals, and freedom.
Chances are you tend to exaggerate, so try to keep a lid on that.
If you do, you'll continue to be known for your confidence, generosity, and sense of justice.

What Planet Are You From?

[url]http://www.blogthings.com/whatplanetareyoufromquiz/

subterranean
09-24-2006, 01:35 AM
You Should Rule Mars

http://www.blogthings.com/whatplanetshouldyourulequiz/

Virg, I highly recommend you to opt Jupiter. There are already 3 of us competing for Mars.

Virgil
09-24-2006, 01:46 AM
Virg, I highly recommend you to opt Jupiter. There are already 3 of us competing for Mars.

Yeah, but I'm not a quitter. I'll take you all on. :D

aeroport
09-24-2006, 02:29 AM
You Should Rule Saturn

http://images.blogthings.com/whatplanetshouldyourulequiz/saturn.jpg

AimusSage
09-24-2006, 03:32 AM
Hey Sub I think Phobos and Deimos still need some looking after, why don't you rule over those lovely satelietes? :p

RobinHood3000
09-24-2006, 07:04 AM
Still the only one on Venus. Getting a little lonely. Who will keep me company? :brow:

Pendragon
09-24-2006, 10:09 AM
You Should Rule Mercury

http://images.blogthings.com/whatplanetshouldyourulequiz/mercury.jpg

Close to sun, Mercury has very long days - and is rarely visible to the rest of the solar system.

You are perfect to rule Mercury, because you live for the present - and can truly enjoy a day that goes on forever.
Like Mercury, you are quick and elusive. Your wit is outstanding, and you can win any verbal sparring match.

Some people see you as superficial, but in truth, you just play many roles and have many interests.
A great manipulator, you usually get what you want from people. And they're happy to give it to you.

I don't know. Is this me? :)

subterranean
09-24-2006, 10:26 AM
Hey Sub I think Phobos and Deimos still need some looking after, why don't you rule over those lovely satelietes? :p

Satelietes??? Me????
Are you taking me too lightly, Aim?

:flare:

Be prepared :D

RobinHood3000
09-24-2006, 11:54 AM
Well, Pendragon, your wit is certainly outstanding -- you're also good at giving compliments, but I think they misunderstand you if they think it's for manipulation.

Madhuri
09-24-2006, 12:02 PM
We can divide our duties :D

Idril, and Shalot can be on the rings to protect the planet, and I will be inside ruling the planet. :banana: :lol:

subterranean
09-24-2006, 12:10 PM
Is that mean they are working for you, Maddy? :D

Idril
09-24-2006, 12:11 PM
We can divide our duties :D

Idril, and Shalot can be on the rings to protect the planet, and I will be inside ruling the planet. :banana: :lol:

We have Jamesian now as well. We have to stay united, the Martians are fighting amoung themselves which means taking over their planet will be a snap and if we can get Robin and the rest of the mysterious Venusians on our side, we'll be unbeatable. ;)

Idril
09-24-2006, 12:12 PM
Is that mean they are working for you, Maddy? :D

That just means we're the first line of defense. ;)

Madhuri
09-24-2006, 12:42 PM
We have Jamesian now as well. We have to stay united, the Martians are fighting amoung themselves which means taking over their planet will be a snap and if we can get Robin and the rest of the mysterious Venusians on our side, we'll be unbeatable. ;)

That seems to be a good idea, we can rule more planets then.

Shall I say, CHARGE!!!! (to the army)

:lol:

subterranean
09-24-2006, 12:44 PM
That just means we're the first line of defense. ;)

AKA you're working for Maddy :D :D

RobinHood3000
09-24-2006, 01:08 PM
Well? Who wants to join me on the planet named after the goddess of love? :brow:

AimusSage
09-24-2006, 01:30 PM
Well? Who wants to join me on the planet named after the goddess of love? :brow:
Sorry Robin, I've been there, and it's very hot, but a little too kinky for my tastes. :eek2:

Nobody is fighting on mars, there is only one ruler, me, and a few pretenders without power! That's a declaration from the king, and as such it must be true, just ignore Phobos and Deimos, those are governed by a third rate ruler! :p:p

Schokokeks
09-24-2006, 01:43 PM
This is interesting ! :D :

You Should Rule Jupiter

http://images.blogthings.com/whatplanetshouldyourulequiz/jupiter.jpg

Huge and hot, Jupiter is a quickly turning planet with short days and intense gravity.

You are perfect to rule Jupiter, because you are both dominant and kind.
You have great strength and confidence, but you never abuse your power.

You are always right. Even if you make mistakes, you compensate for them... before anyone knows it.
Headstrong and ambitious, you always have a goal in mind. You are optimistic and believe thing things will always work out.

However, it says:
You Are From Neptune

http://images.blogthings.com/whatplanetareyoufromquiz/neptune.jpg

You are dreamy and mystical, with a natural psychic ability.
You love music, poetry, dance, and (most of all) the open sea.
Your soul is filled with possibilities, and your heart overflows with compassion.
You can be in a room full of friendly people and feel all alone.
If you don't get carried away with one idea, your spiritual nature will see you through anything.

Themis
09-24-2006, 04:58 PM
You Should Rule Mercury

http://images.blogthings.com/whatplanetshouldyourulequiz/mercury.jpg

I don't know. Is this me? :)

Hah! I'm not alone anymore on Mercury, I've got Pendragon to join me. :)

Idril
09-24-2006, 07:42 PM
However, it says:
You Are From Neptune

http://images.blogthings.com/whatplanetareyoufromquiz/neptune.jpg

I'm kind of jealous, I wanted to be from Neptune but I just got boring old Pluto which isn't even considered a planet anymore. :rolleyes:

At least I get to rule Saturn which is nice because it has such pretty rings. :D ;)

subterranean
09-24-2006, 07:52 PM

Ah, still looking for a partner there....

Nobody is fighting on mars, there is only one ruler, me, and a few pretenders without power! That's a declaration from the king, and as such it must be true, just ignore Phobos and Deimos, those are governed by a third rate ruler!

That 7k posts really boost up your self confidence...

Virg and Kilted, let's knock this snob junkie down!

kilted exile
09-24-2006, 08:07 PM
Virg and Kilted, let's knock this snob junkie down!

I dont know I kind of agree with his statement below :p

Nobody is fighting on mars, there is only one ruler, kilted, who henceforth should be referred to as planetary overlord

Nightshade
09-24-2006, 11:44 PM
:lol:

AimusSage
09-25-2006, 02:53 AM
Oh come now, misquoting me is not going to get you into the seat of power :D

Maybe you two can share phobos and Deimos, if each of you pick one, I'm sure you'll have a great time together. :nod:

In the mean time, I'll just have another turnip. :)

Schokokeks
09-25-2006, 03:04 AM
I'm kind of jealous, I wanted to be from Neptune but I just got boring old Pluto which isn't even considered a planet anymore. :rolleyes:

At least I get to rule Saturn which is nice because it has such pretty rings. :D ;)

Oh, you can always nationalise, immigration laws on my home planet are pretty lax, you know. ;) Unless you don't mind me visiting your Saturn for vacation...I bet the rings are perfect for tanning ;)

So far, am I the one and only Queen of Jupiter ? :p

Nightshade
09-25-2006, 06:48 AM
So far, am I the one and only Queen of Jupiter ? :p

well I abdicated to live on mars and watch the fun so I guess so.

Madhuri
09-25-2006, 06:51 AM
You fun will be short lived, Night, soon we re going to take charge of Mars :banana: :D

Schokokeks
09-25-2006, 06:53 AM
well I abdicated to live on mars and watch the fun so I guess so. :D

Great, means that I can turn the music up and let out all my bad habits as there's no one around anyway :D

Madhuri
09-25-2006, 07:00 AM
Great, means that I can turn the music up and let out all my bad habits as there's no one around anyway :D

I hope you'll not disturb your neighbours, that is us......living on Saturn.

AimusSage
09-25-2006, 07:07 AM
Yes, we at Mars were smart enough to place an astroid belt between us and Jupiter. :D It absorbs a lot of the noise.

Schokokeks
09-25-2006, 07:21 AM
Yes, we at Mars were smart enough to place an astroid belt between us and Jupiter. :D It absorbs a lot of the noise.

Really guys, I won't be that loud, or what do you think I'll be doing ? :brow:
Unless, of course, Nighty joins me again and we'll be throwing several of the most titanic interstellar parties in a row ! Days are short on Jupiter, but ah, the nights...!! :D

Nightshade
09-25-2006, 07:35 AM
oi that astroid belt is home to the smilies you didnt put it there!!
will we be serving cheesecake??

kilted exile
09-25-2006, 01:11 PM
In the mean time, I'll just have another turnip. :)

Yep, just like all the rest of the peasants

AimusSage
09-25-2006, 01:46 PM
Of course, as king, I make sure even the peasants get the best food imaginable, that is why they love me as much as they do :D

grace86
09-25-2006, 02:01 PM
Hey...I get to rule Venus too!!!

***You Should Rule Venus***

Guess Robin's not the only one anymore!

grace86
09-25-2006, 02:05 PM
So do we have to battle it out for complete power Robin? Or are we going to try a democratic society?

Madhuri
09-25-2006, 02:28 PM
You guys fight so much over such small little planets......forget it :lol: I am gonna look for a whole new galaxy to rule :D

grace86
09-25-2006, 02:30 PM
You guys fight so much over such small little planets......forget it :lol: I am gonna look for a whole new galaxy to rule :D

Good, when you find that new galaxy to rule, we will help take over. Perhaps it will have more than nine planets that we have to share....

Themis
09-25-2006, 03:40 PM
Good, when you find that new galaxy to rule, we will help take over. Perhaps it will have more than nine planets that we have to share....

Yes, we'll help ... ... ... (and then, I'll exile you lot and rule over an entire galaxy :D )

grace86
09-25-2006, 03:43 PM
We will have a "worlds" war I guess :lol: with all the turning of power!

RobinHood3000
09-25-2006, 05:30 PM
That depends; are you willing to be my queen, Grace? :brow:

grace86
09-25-2006, 05:34 PM
Haha, with the dashing Robin?! I fear there are many a lady who would disagree with that one. Might get assassinated, shall I risk it?

RobinHood3000
09-25-2006, 05:37 PM
"Dashing?" :blush: Aww... :blush: ...I'm sure they won't mind! If they do, I'll protect you! And if I can't do that, maybe we could work out a time-share arrangement...? ;)

grace86
09-25-2006, 05:40 PM
"Dashing?" :blush: Aww... :blush: ...I'm sure they won't mind! If they do, I'll protect you! And if I can't do that, maybe we could work out a time-share arrangement...? ;)

Then I am sure I can count on your renowned protection. We shall be king and queen of Venus...time share might get kinda messy! :p

RobinHood3000
09-25-2006, 05:45 PM
Indeed it might, but at least for now, we've got the whole planet to ourselves. :D

grace86
09-25-2006, 05:51 PM
hmm...:lol: a ready and willing king you seem!

But I am afraid this conversation has to be cut short for now...while I am still on earth college courses still need to be attended! Until tomorrow King Robin!

:p

RobinHood3000
09-25-2006, 05:54 PM
"Ready and willing," indeed...

Bye, Grace!! Until tomorrow, my queen!

grace86
09-25-2006, 05:55 PM
Goodbye my King!

subterranean
09-25-2006, 07:10 PM
I dont know I kind of agree with his statement below :p
Nobody is fighting on mars, there is only one ruler, kilted, who henceforth should be referred to as planetary overlord

ROTFL :lol: :lol: :lol:. How cool! :thumbs_up. But hey, this doesn't mean I'll let you rule. My main target at the moment is just the snob junkie :D!

C'mon, Aim!. Raise the white flag before you got hurt so bad that you can't even enjoy your turnips anymore :D :D.

RobinHood3000
09-25-2006, 07:57 PM
I'd listen to the gal, mate.

AimusSage
09-26-2006, 01:03 PM
ROTFL :lol: :lol: :lol:. How cool! :thumbs_up. But hey, this doesn't mean I'll let you rule. My main target at the moment is just the snob junkie :D!

C'mon, Aim!. Raise the white flag before you got hurt so bad that you can't even enjoy your turnips anymore :D :D.
Puh, it's only a fleshwound! :D

Jay
09-28-2006, 08:30 AM
Funny... I should obviously rule over Mars, too. Btw, I'm from Jupiter, nice meeting you all, now make room so I can size MY Mars ;)

subterranean
09-28-2006, 01:42 PM
Heh..Mars is becoming too popular! I decide to stick with my subterranean space!

Scheherazade
09-28-2006, 01:51 PM
Since everyone is fighting over other planets in the Solar system, I think I will step up and assume the title of Ruler of the Earth! :banana:

Bow to the Queen!

Pensive
09-28-2006, 09:20 PM
Since everyone is fighting over other planets in the Solar system, I think I will step up and assume the title of Ruler of the Earth! :banana:

Bow to the Queen!

Earth has already been booked for Pensive! :p

I know that I should rule earth so why care to take the test?

romaniboheme
09-28-2006, 10:47 PM
You Should Rule Saturn

http://images.blogthings.com/whatplanetshouldyourulequiz/saturn.jpg

I like saturn. Nice, cold, distant, melancholy. Good for me. If anyone else already claims it, thats okay, i'll just set up my little cardboard box on the side and rule my sock puppet kindgom with an iron fist! WAHAHA!:brow:

romaniboheme
09-28-2006, 10:48 PM
ah! and i adore you for saying that!

subterranean
09-29-2006, 01:16 AM
Earth has already been booked for Pensive! :p

Yet another fight? :D

subterranean
09-29-2006, 01:17 AM

Aim, I decided to stick with my current space. So there...:D

Pensive
09-29-2006, 03:45 AM
Yet another fight? :D
Yeees, if people will try to throw me off the crest, I will not stay cool! :flare:

Madhuri
09-29-2006, 03:54 AM
Cool down, Pensy! Cool down. :D

Earth is in my safe custody, and I shall not cede it to anyone as I am the destined queen of the galaxy. :banana:

Jay
09-29-2006, 04:13 AM

Bow to the Queen!
As the ruler of Mars, I'm not bowing to anyone! Now as you seem to be the new neighbour... I carry peaceful offerings to welcome you into the galaxy, have some KitKats :D

AimusSage
09-29-2006, 04:27 AM
As the ruler of Mars, I'm not bowing to anyone! Now as you seem to be the new neighbour... I carry peaceful offerings to welcome you into the galaxy, have some KitKats :D
Of course you rule over Mars, if Mars was a padded room in a mental institute! :p :D

Scheherazade
09-29-2006, 11:41 AM
Aimus, dear, with so many girls around making claims on Mars, me finks, the only Mars you will be ruling is this one:

http://www.yearssupply.co.uk/images/marsbar.gif

As for the ruling the Earth... Considering that I have been residing on this planet twice/thrice longer than some of you guys, I think I am the natural of the Earth!

AimusSage
09-29-2006, 11:44 AM
Aimus, dear, with so many girls around making claims on Mars, me finks, the only Mars you will be ruling is this one:

http://www.yearssupply.co.uk/images/marsbar.gif

What all these girls forget is that I am Mars, I don't just rule it. Having said that, I'm sure they will run away real quick now. :D

Scheherazade
09-29-2006, 11:50 AM
What all these girls forget is that I am Mars, I don't just rule it. Having said that, I'm sure they will run away real quick now. :DReally? I always picture you like this:

http://www.nonstick.com/sounds/Marvin.gif

AimusSage
09-29-2006, 11:53 AM
Well, I had a bit of a weightproblem and turned into a planet. :blush:

No need to rub it in. :)

optimisticnad
09-29-2006, 04:02 PM
stop going to the sugar room than! ;)

optimisticnad
09-29-2006, 04:07 PM
no ones online, just a martina89 who is PM! where are you people? Im getting lonely! And im trying to give up the habit of talking to myself! Is there some secret party back on earth that I have been excluded from? :( And after everything I have done for you people! :lol: