PDA

View Full Version : 3 main realities

Master Niklaus
09-19-2006, 12:58 AM
There are three main realities; subjective, objective and societal. They are everything that exists and can exist. They exist because they can influence and be influenced by each other.
Subjective reality is any person, animal and in some cases plants. The ultimate observer, atman, soul, spirit, chi, I, you, him, and her. The conscious being who has the power to be and know it, The power to be conscious of being influenced by and creating its own influence.
Objective reality is the plane of all objects, all nature, all matierals, even our bodies, are objective. They only have the power to influence, they can not be influenced in the manner of subjective perspectives, but in the way of a rock being broken down to sand.
Societal reality is the culmination of any subjective realities, any two or more beings thats influence each other and create the being that is pure influence.
People are all subjective, their consciousness gives them a way to choose between being influenced by objectivity, or societally, or a mixture of the two. The human has the ability to dwell in all three realities. Being in nature, in the societal world, and to settle in the mind,
Animals are always all reaction, living in the objective reality, except for in sleep, and creating a societal reality in times of mating, territory, and the power to create societal realities. such as bees, who have an incredibly strong societal reality, and dolphins who have the rumored ability to communicate.

PeterL
09-19-2006, 07:47 AM
Are you sure that the "objective" and "societal" realities aren't part of subjective reality?

Kurtz
09-19-2006, 06:26 PM
Are you sure that the "objective" and "societal" realities aren't part of subjective reality?

Thats more like it. There is nothing more than subjective reality. All reality is subject to different interpretation by different perspective in reality.

"Objective reality is the plane of all objects, all nature, all matierals, even our bodies, are objective. They only have the power to influence, they can not be influenced in the manner of subjective perspectives, but in the way of a rock being broken down to sand."

I hardly agree with this. Surely such a claim deserves an explanation! Especially the "body".

PeterL
09-20-2006, 08:31 AM
Thats more like it. There is nothing more than subjective reality. All reality is subject to different interpretation by different perspective in reality.

"Objective reality is the plane of all objects, all nature, all matierals, even our bodies, are objective. They only have the power to influence, they can not be influenced in the manner of subjective perspectives, but in the way of a rock being broken down to sand."

I hardly agree with this. Surely such a claim deserves an explanation! Especially the "body".

Yes, more explanation is certainly required. I can't imagine "societal reality" being other than completely subjective. it is possible that there is a physical reality, but I don't know how it could be detected except through sensory impressions, which would make perception of it quite subjective.