PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays

Koa
12-07-2003, 04:26 PM
I love birthdays... It's weird as I detest every kind of celebration, but I think I like my birthday cos my friends try (at least sometimes) to make me feel special, and on other people's birthdays I try to make them feel special (I once organised a surprise-party for a friend, I love surprises :))... Then unfortunately my birthdays gets less and less fun since I'm aging so terribly...

But well, since it's December we could all reveal our birthdays so that in the new year we can wish Happy Birthday to each other... :D (btw have you noticed that you can put your birthday in your profile, if you want? :))

So come on guys, don't be shy, when's your birthday? You don't need to tell the year if you don't want to!

Mine is on 19th March :)

lazy cat
12-07-2003, 05:26 PM
well i have written my birthday on my profile (and the year too!!!) i don't know why people are shy about this...:confused:

Koa
12-08-2003, 10:37 AM
I can understand being shy about the age and therefore keeping the year secret, but for the day, I wonder too...

fayefaye
12-08-2003, 10:48 AM
well, I no longer tell ppl here either my age or my location, though quite a few know... but I did want to start a thread wishing people happy birthday on their b-day; today it's lonely weed's and charlador 83's and I'll wish them both a HAPPY BIRHTDAY!! :):)

Jay
12-09-2003, 11:21 AM
I don't mind people knowing my age or anything, just don't do great with b-day wishes

I second Faye, though a little late, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

fayefaye
12-10-2003, 08:38 AM
today's jameson and tigre's-happy b'day. Though I wonder the point because they probably won't login to see this.

fayefaye
12-10-2003, 08:39 AM
oh-when it's my b'day, I want lots of presents. :D

Jay
12-11-2003, 01:41 PM
lol Faye, WHEN is your b-day? ;)