PDA

View Full Version : Timon

stardust
07-17-2006, 08:33 AM
heyy!! this play " Timon of Athens " one of my best's..i've watched it at the theatre..so much did i like it that i was lookin' forward to mentionin' about it :lol: well, this play not only shows us the grievious end of generous ppl,but also an unfair victory (!) -it can be discussed- of the hypocrites... what happens noble,rich Timon?? He don't think his future, he scatter his money to the ppl around him- supposing that they're like him..but, unfortunetaly what if when black days comes for TimON? Everybody is lost!!! what a pity!! noone is there, but just Timon's faithful servant..Timon realises that truth when he escape from his magnificent villa( i don't remember what kind of a location is.. sorry for that) being in deep dept, he searches for the calmness in the deepness of a forest..he eats the roots of plants, sleepes on the soil, ruined..
One day he finds some gold under the soil, as soon as he finds it, he shares them with his visitors which comes regularly to check if he has money..and he gives his money on the condition of using them to attract noble and riches, and deceive them like smiling then begin to count how much money they-- this cruel eaters--get.. and say it some of the visitors especially dishonourable ones.. he want to take revenge on whom.. i couldn't understand it :p but when i remember this story, i feel somethin' in my hearth like the thing i can't identify with words.. ;)