PDA

View Full Version : please help

hotiewitbodi
07-10-2006, 12:25 PM
hello im doing a project for school and i was wondering if anyone knew the conflict of this story .. it will be greatley appreciated if you please respond . thank you

mono
07-10-2006, 12:29 PM
Hello, hotiewitbodi, welcome to the forum. :)
Unfortunately, I have never read this book (though it remains a book, among many, to read in the future :D), but if you search for something such as the 'conflict of the story,' I would suggest visiting this site (http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/redbadge/). The site will, likely, answer most questions you have, including a book summary, character list, analyses, etc.
Good luck, and I apologize I could not help more!

moptop
07-16-2006, 06:11 AM
Hi

I've been teaching this for 3 years now and each time, something new arises that astonishes me further about its mastery.
My class is a group of 15 and 16 year olds in Melbourne, Australia-a long way in distance, time and, some would say, relevence from the American Civil War, but the universal appeal of the subject matter and especially the style of the prose helps easily engage my students:they are totally captured by its humanity and unpredictability.

If you are still wanting to get info, get back to me.

Cheers,

MattyG

Shakira
07-16-2006, 08:21 AM
The conflict of Red Badge of Courage mainly includes - person vs person, person vs self. Using these points I'm sure you will be able to frame your project.

All the best !!!

wtwt5237
08-15-2007, 10:18 PM
Do you think this novel is a little too verbose, it can be well cut down while keeping all it has to tell.