Aesopone
11-23-2003, 10:22 PM
written to be accompanied by bongo drums though!!!lol

Dyrwen
11-24-2003, 12:10 AM
Uh, riiiigght.

ihrocks
11-24-2003, 09:22 AM
This offal is allowed at this site, but an intelligent discussion of politics isn't?

Aesopone, I'm surprised you've managed to scrape your neanderthal knuckles across the keyboard, but since you have that ability, kindly delete your ignorance before too many other members of this forum have to see it.

ihrocks

WX6[ck]
11-24-2003, 12:14 PM
If thats how you feel, then thats how you feel. Ain't nothin im gonna do to stop it. I find theres a lot of lime light on this issue of whites being racist to blacks but it works either way. I also find this idea of whites and blacks being the same very disturbing, after all we are quite different. We are different in colour, mind and soul and i can live to accept that.

AbdoRinbo
11-24-2003, 05:10 PM
We aren't that different.

sloegin
11-24-2003, 07:06 PM
What film is it from?

den
11-24-2003, 07:18 PM
Yeah, I'd like to know where this `original' <cough>`poem' <cough> came from that is posted in the Personal poetry section.

Originally posted by sloegin
What film is it from?

imthefoolonthehill
11-25-2003, 03:27 AM
I think Aesopone pulled it out of his/her ***.

imthefoolonthehill
11-25-2003, 03:28 AM
oh come on... I can't say ***? what the hell is with this stupid autofilter? *** is totally appropriate there! fine.... fine...

I think Aespopone pulled it out of his/her a s s

sloegin
11-25-2003, 03:45 AM
I've heard it somewhere before, but I don't recall where.

AbdoRinbo
11-25-2003, 03:49 AM
'Lord of the Flies'?

Kill the pig!

Cut his throat!

Spill his blood!

Kill the pig!

sloegin
11-25-2003, 04:06 AM
That would be one way to go about it. I prefer conflagration.

WX6[ck]
11-25-2003, 05:19 PM
Yea i do recall hearing it somewhere before, i just read Roll Of Thunder Hear My Cry and now im reading Cry the beloved country. I think it came from one of those books.

Aesopone
11-26-2003, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by ihrocks
This offal is allowed at this site, but an intelligent discussion of politics isn't?

Aesopone, I'm surprised you've managed to scrape your neanderthal knuckles across the keyboard, but since you have that ability, kindly delete your ignorance before too many other members of this forum have to see it.

ihrocks

IT'S FROM HOWARD STERN'S MOVIE YOU MORON....DON'T CALL ME A NEADERTHAL I'M JUST TRYING TO LIGHTEN THE GOD DAMN MOOD!!!!!!

Aesopone
11-26-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by den
Yeah, I'd like to know where this `original' <cough>`poem' <cough> came from that is posted in the Personal poetry section.

HOWARD STERN

den
11-26-2003, 08:39 AM
Ok Aesopone, see, you've posted this in a forum area with insufficient credit to whose this is, so I, along with some others have mistaken it for something you wrote.

This area is to " Post and share your personal poetry here."

If you had posted this in the `Poems, Poets and Poetry' section, to "Discuss those who paint with words and the works that they create.", would have been handled a little differently perhaps. I like some of Howard Stern's humour.

Context man...

WX6[ck]
11-26-2003, 04:18 PM
ok cool, howard whatsit. quote some more :P

Aesopone
11-27-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by den
Ok Aesopone, see, you've posted this in a forum area with insufficient credit to whose this is, so I, along with some others have mistaken it for something you wrote.

This area is to " Post and share your personal poetry here."

If you had posted this in the `Poems, Poets and Poetry' section, to "Discuss those who paint with words and the works that they create.", would have been handled a little differently perhaps. I like some of Howard Stern's humour.

Context man...

here's a personal one then:

"Toss my salad
With jelly AND syrup"

Thank you

sloegin
11-27-2003, 05:08 AM
I remember where that one came from.

nicholasburrus
12-01-2003, 11:26 PM
Don't like me 35%British 25% Swendish 25%Norish 10% Irish 5% native american
In the U.s. my heritage is rare cause i have no black or Spandiards

Stanislaw
12-01-2003, 11:32 PM
Racism is a hot topic. I am infact white and living in Canada, I am a second generation immagrant, and I have expierianced racial intolerance, not from white people but from asians. I was shocked, I always thought I was supposed to be the suppresor, not the suppressed.

azmuse
12-06-2003, 04:04 PM
Yerch!
as a woman of mixed ancestry, and medical training, may i just inform you that ALL people have the same # of melanocytes (pigment-producing cells) in the stratum basale (lowest epidermal layer) of their skin.
and yes, cultures vary. But: people are people in the final analysis. period. all the excuses for racism, and i've seen plenty, are issues of power. there's no excuse for jumping on That bandwagon, as well. and not in this forum

azmuse
12-06-2003, 04:10 PM
anyway, howard stern's a poo
:) lol