PDA

View Full Version : Another Creative Game: If ... writes a diary it will be like ~~~

Pensive
06-15-2006, 05:49 AM
Start this game. It might turn out to be fun! You have to create a diary of any character from any book.

See what Harry Potter, the boy who lived and conquered writes in his Diary:

Dear Diary,
Everyone is enjoying, celebrating the downfall of Voldemort, looking at me as I am some kind of hero. I don't want people to look at me.....These f*****g people don't realize what it's like to kill somebody. I am a murderer. They are there, enjoying themselves celebrating, free of any guilt because they are not murderers, they have killed nobody and nobody has murdered their relatives and friends. Should I also celebrate after loosing my friends, Ginny who sacrificed herself for me---Hermione, whom Voldermort imprisoned but she never told him the secret about me, such a faithful friend and so was murdered by Voldemort because of me? What if there would have been no Harry? No one would have died, everyone would have been alive.
But I have to live, for all those people's sake, specially for Ginny and my daughter, little Hermione's sake.....I have to live.....
Yours
Harry

(The idea came after reading a fanfiction)

I guess that it will be interesting to see your diaries about different characters. I will come up with more later!

Pensive
06-15-2006, 07:57 AM
Dear Diary,
You are my only friend, you are the one on whom I can rely. Today, I am really happy because I feel that I am getting very powerful and I love to taunt Albus Dubledore. I really do. He knows that all the strange happenings which are going on in Hogwarts are because of me, but poor Dumbledory....hahahaha, he can do nothing. He can't stop me! I, Tom Riddle will be, one day, the most feared wizard! Now I need to go to practice Charms. So laters!
Yours
Tom

~ Hehe, I enjoy writing diaries.

kathycf
06-15-2006, 11:08 PM
An excerpt from Cathy's diary (Cathy of Bronte's Wuthering Heights)

Dear diary:

Today Father brought home a new pet for me, his name is Heathcliff. Har har, no, silly, Heathcliff is a boy! Jokies! Yup, and he is super cute and broody, just the way I like my men to be. I wonder if we will be friends...

Pensive
06-16-2006, 02:10 AM
An excerpt from Cathy's diary (Cathy of Bronte's Wuthering Heights)

Dear diary:

Today Father brought home a new pet for me, his name is Heathcliff. Har har, no, silly, Heathcliff is a boy! Jokies! Yup, and he is super cute and broody, just the way I like my men to be. I wonder if we will be friends...

Hah, ironic... Good one! I wonder how an excerpt from Heathcliff's diary will be like? :confused:

Pendragon
06-22-2006, 09:22 PM
Dear Diary,

Today, or rather, tonight, I robbed my first grave! How exhilarating! You get used to the smell surprisingly quick! I took the left arm for my experiment. It already responds to electrical current! I can actually make it pick up things! What was that sound? I be right back.

Blasted Igor dropped some of my precious solution on his neck! I would have threshed the dummkopf, but the solution actually healed his broken neck! It works! Now what! Welches die Teufel...

The local authorities. Mien Gott. Did I know anything about a grave robbery of Herr Hinkle's tomb? Do I? Hee-hee. DO I! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Victor Frankenstein

kathycf
06-22-2006, 09:35 PM
Dear Diary:

This will be a brief entry today, as I have many chores to do. I feel so disheartened and belittled. Does anyone truly care for me, do I have a place in this world?

an excerpt from Heathcliff's diary...

Psycheinaboat
06-23-2006, 01:03 AM
дорогой дневник,

Made another appearance and had a grand conversation with the young genius. He fears I may be a figment of his imagination gone mad. I know those around him who are unable to appreciate his talents and fine mind fear for him, as they should, for it will be his gifts that hold the seeds of his destruction.

I am no figment of an unbalanced intellect. I have much in common with other beings of magic like faeries and other spirits; only those with extraordinary perception can see us.

The Black Monk

toni
12-08-2006, 05:58 AM
Dear Diary,

I think my venomous Uncle Claudius is getting quite suspicious of my plans, I wonder what I should do..And one more thing, I don't get it why some people think I'm mad! I truly am not. :rage: they should try to get their father poisoned and their mother to marry their Uncles, now that's what you call mad! I wonder if my father will show up tonight. I should warn the guards..
And Im getting annoyed at Ophelia, what a terribly weak character. I should tell William Shakespeare to edit her out of the play, if I were to choose a muse, it would be that girl from The Taming of the Shrew, she is quite attractive, don't you think? Oh well, it is getting late and I have to go.

Hamlet the Sane

dramasnot6
12-08-2006, 06:21 AM
Dear Diary,
Today i sent a letter to my wife telling of the witches prophecy. I hope she's proud of me for getting that promotion! Sometimes i feel like I'm just not good enough for her. Nothing i do is ever enough. Get home from 2 years of long, and still winning battle. What does she say after i tell her of my climatic victory? "You know, Bruce's wife told me he came home having slaughtered 40 men, and 10 villagers who were on enemy land! Why cant you kill more people like Bruce? Why do the other wives hear compelling tales and i have to sit here and bear your vapid dribble?" It makes me feel so small. Banquo and the other men tell me I'm "whipped", but i just want to make her happy. You know what Diary? When i get home I'm going to tell that lady that I'm happy the way i am and she cant make me do anything ever again. No guilt trips, blackmail, nothing. This Thane will become a King inside! Yes, thats what those hags meant, a King inside. I cant wait!

- Macbeth

RobinHood3000
12-08-2006, 06:51 AM
Dear Diary,

It's nice to know I wear the kilt in this family. While Macbeth was out drinking the other night, I found his diary - silly boy doesn't realize: he IS whipped! But I do love him so...but somebody needs to grow a backbone, and it sure ain't this QUEEN!!! MWA-HAHAHAHAHA!!!

...Diary?...I scare myself sometimes...

-Lady Macbeth

dramasnot6
12-08-2006, 07:12 AM
Dear Diary,

It's nice to know I wear the kilt in this family. While Macbeth was out drinking the other night, I found his diary - silly boy doesn't realize: he IS whipped! But I do love him so...but somebody needs to grow a backbone, and it sure ain't this QUEEN!!! MWA-HAHAHAHAHA!!!

...Diary?...I scare myself sometimes...

-Lady Macbeth

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Diary,
You wouldnt believe what m'lady proposed just now. I could hardly believe it myself. I came home just oh-so exicited about Duncan, yes, THE KING, who was coming to pay us a visit! If the guys werent watching i could have just shrilled. I told her this, and she flat out told me to murder him! My leader,my comrade, betrayed and murdered by I? But you know what diary? The thought of being King is sounding better and better...crowns, high class mutton, large-bossumed wenches to serve me my ale....*drifts away a little*

Oh diary, why do i let these things happen to me?

-Macbeth

RobinHood3000
12-08-2006, 07:14 AM
Dear Diary,

Macbeth wants a large-bosomed wench? I'LL GIVE HIM A LARGE-BOSOMED WENCH!!! Surgeon!!

-Lady Macbeth

dramasnot6
12-08-2006, 07:38 AM
Dear diary,
Lady Macbeth is acting suspicious. She keeps lurking around, asking people for reccomodations for a Ye Olde Plastic Surgeon. Doesnt she know I adore her with or without pig fat implants? Not that she's ever been so appealing in that area anyway. The other day she even told me "How tender 'tis to love the babe that milks me: I would, while it was smiling in my face, Have pluck'd my nipple from his boneless gums, and dash'd the brains out"
Not exactly a big turn on, ya know?
But now is not the time to think of such things....oh to be on the brinks of murder....
-Macbeth

mir
12-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Dear Diary,

Supporting characters should have more lines.

- MacDuff

toni
12-08-2006, 09:49 AM
Dear Diaries,

Let us ask William Shakespeare to give us more exposure in the play. Don't you guys realize, we only appear in ActI?

The Three Underrated Hags

Pendragon
12-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Dear Diary,

Today I came into a most toothsome cut of meat, a human liver. I am considering exactly what I should fix to complement the delicacy. What do you think of favre beans and a nice Chianti? Sound scrumptious?

Hannibal Lecter

Laindessiel
12-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Dear Diary,

I told Boss Edgecombe to turn the lights off and turn the radio off at night. And to let Percy Wetmore watch on me everyday.

Sincerely Yours,
John Coffey

Pendragon
12-09-2006, 12:04 PM
Deah diray,

I'se won'drin' why Huck done took dat dad-fetched King and Doke on board heah? We's had it fine, doin' blame well until dey show up, an' you knows you bettah leave blame well alone. Gone be trouble for ol' Jim yet. I don think Huck trust dese two, but we didn't need no chance, now did we? I's oughta take an oar and pop dem boff in de head tonight, and shove dey bodies ovahboard, and jest lay low an' keep dark 'bout it. Huh, I'se might jest do it!

Jim

Laindessiel
12-09-2006, 12:09 PM
Dear Diary,

I wanna get old. Fast. Is there a potion for it? By golly, I sometimes wonder if I'll be able to live a hunderd more years without getting a single line on my face! Wish Basil would hurry up with that painting.

Dorian Gray

Shadowsarin
12-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Dear Diary

Bugrit filth, poor pickings today, bugrit. People in this city don't know what its like to be a begger round here, my closest accociate thought he was a duck. Gah, Bugrit, millennium hand an' shrimp!

Foul Ole Ron

Pendragon
12-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Dear Diary:

AM I SAM?

Sam I Am

Misscaroline
12-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Dear diary,

John won't believe me. No one believes me. The old lady won't stop bothering me. No one else sees her. All they see is yellow. If only they knew.... She comes out when they leave to torment me, she stares at me with her mad eyes, so many eyes, so many many eyes. She chases my dreams, she does all she can do to drive me mad. She won't she can't she won't she can't I won't let her. She drowns my thoughts in a tide of yellow and then recedes to the walls as John comes in with the nice woman who takes care of my medicine. If only they knew...

Jane

RobinHood3000
12-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Dear Diary,

Why, oh WHY, as Sam I Am, can't that idiot offer YELLOW eggs and ham? He doesn't realize I'm allergic to green, and that if I eat it, I might lose my spleen! Couldn't that doofus afford a diff'rent color dye? Or will I just tell him, "Good day, sir, and good-bye!!"?

Sam I Am

dramasnot6
12-10-2006, 10:49 PM
Dear diary,
I was simultaenously watching everyone today and got to thinking, why dont i have my own TV show? I mean, sure i have millions of telescreens around, but why arent they all named after me? And most of these people are so dull from years of my oppresion, why not watch some sexy, easily infuriated singles whining and getting themselves into wacky situations? Im gonna have to talk to my agent right after Hate Week....

-- Big Brother

Pendragon
12-11-2006, 01:11 PM
Dear Diary:

My First Mate is one Mr. Christian. You know, with a name like that, a man just has to have a sterling character, and be a person in whom I can place the utmost trust.

Captain Bligh