PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Please

Redghost
11-10-2003, 09:15 PM
Dear Users of "The Literature Network"

I've finished reading Romeo and Juliet, and am very inspired by it, and am planning to read more books by Shakespeare. I've been thrown a comparative assignment, comparing Romeo and Juliet, but am having difficulties. After many research and brainstorming, I have resulted in coming here for help. What I must do is write an essay which the main thesis is “How Romeo is more to blame than Juliet in the tragic outcome”.

I am able to brainstorm issues to support my main thesis, but need some points to go with them, which is where I need your help. The issue is:

1) Approach to love
2) Problem solving
3) Communication

If anybody have more issues please share them, but my main problem is finding points from these issues to support my thesis.
If anyone can spare a few minutes to lend a helping hand I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance,
Kevin

IWilKikU
11-14-2003, 07:29 AM
I would start research for your essay by learning more about the english languege. For example, in your essay don't let your first (and most important) sentence be a combination of three complete thoughts. Don't say things like "many research and brainstorming". Don't say "I have resulted". Also, "main thesis" is redundant. Your thesis statement IS the main idea of your paper. If you are presenting three issues, you should say, "the issues are," rather than "The issue is". "If anybody has," rather than "if anybody have". Just a few ideas.