PDA

View Full Version : What is Up

apstudent
11-09-2003, 08:47 PM
Ok, I was a regular on this website about six to seven months back. I made a lot of people(including the Admin) mad about my political discussions, and I was just coming back to see if some of the same people still visited the site. So, if you remember me, just saying hi.

Munro
11-09-2003, 10:28 PM
So far I've disagreed with everything you've said upon your return. At the same time I respect everyone's right to their own opinion and perception of the world (including your country's acts).

But yes, I remember you, hello and welcome back. If you stick around for long we may have some interesting debates yet.

apstudent
11-09-2003, 11:19 PM
I don't think you read all my posts. How could you possibly disagree that the best love poems ever started with Roses are red. I mean, are there even any others to consider. I think not. That is as deep as it goes, talking about flowers. Yah, you definetely need to learn a little something about poetry.JK. I think I will stick around, and I hope we do have some debates, of which I will win of course, jk, we'll see. Thanks for responding.

AbdoRinbo
11-10-2003, 12:15 AM
Your grammar is as skewed and distorted as that nationalist propaganda in your signature.

sloegin
11-10-2003, 03:01 AM
S/he's a future gubernatorial candidate.

AbdoRinbo
11-10-2003, 03:19 AM
He'd stand a better chance if he ran on the Know-nothing ticket.

sloegin
11-10-2003, 03:39 AM
Same thing, in my eyes.

apstudent
11-10-2003, 11:35 AM
Well, thank you so much for noticing the signature. I am glad you appreciate all the men and women that have died for your sake. I hope the next time you see someone in uniform, or maybe even a wounded soldier, you tell him/her that what s/he is doing is wrong and unappreciated. It is really easy to have an internet name and to complain about the leadership and sustainers of our freedoms. It takes a stronger person to acknowledge the sacrifices and be thankful than to complain. I know I am not a very good writer, but at least I am writing in support of freedom, safety of our country, and the respect that the upholders of these stautes deserve. All you ever write about is how Bush sucks. You read your liberal media, which you know is biased, and you still suck in everything it tells you to believe. That is the problem with our country, bias.