PDA

View Full Version : William Shakespeare

redsoxfan086
04-25-2006, 01:27 PM
sucks that i have to do an english brocheure on william shakespeare..our teacher can be very mordacious sometimes..anywyas..shes always preaching on how "we should be very "convival and Intellectual"..anyways..if u guys kno any great links that would help me out on my report please do send me one..i would be most grateful..thanks

ClaesGefvenberg
04-25-2006, 03:13 PM
Here is one suggestion: Mr. William Shakespeare and the Internet (http://shakespeare.palomar.edu/) But tell me: why do you think it sucks?

/Claes

Bandini
04-25-2006, 03:33 PM
Do some reading Jock Boy!

redsoxfan086
04-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Here is one suggestion: Mr. William Shakespeare and the Internet (http://shakespeare.palomar.edu/) But tell me: why do you think it sucks?

/Claes

well..cuz our teacher sucks..haha..but i do enjoy literature a lot..it is my favorite subject

Bandini
04-25-2006, 06:23 PM
There is hope for you.

ClaesGefvenberg
04-26-2006, 03:00 PM
well..cuz our teacher sucks..haha..Er... I hope she's not reading this, then :goof:
but i do enjoy literature a lot..it is my favorite subjectAs bandini says, there is hope for you then... :thumbs_up ...and you have come to the right place :D Welcome.

/Claes

Xamonas Chegwe
04-26-2006, 05:15 PM
Try www.wikipedia.org as well and search for Shakespeare - loads of good stuff there. Everything from the history of the Globe theatre to his shoe size (OK, I lied about the shoe size thing - but it's still got tons more info than you could possibly need.)

downing
04-28-2006, 12:27 PM
there it is said(some books say) that shakesperare wasn't shakespeare! That there was a count-something like this-who wrote those known works. what do yuy think about this?have you heard this?

Martha_L
06-27-2006, 09:58 AM
Original Quote was:

sucks that i have to do an english brocheure on william shakespeare..our teacher can be very mordacious sometimes..anywyas..shes always preaching on how "we should be very "convival and Intellectual"..anyways..if u guys kno any great links that would help me out on my report please do send me one..i would be most grateful..thanks

Well my reply would be that if you put as much energy into reading the some of shakespeares work, or perhaps reading the little bio on shakespeares life (yea its on this site) then you might find it easy. Or how about you tell your teacer that shakespeare Sucks because you are far to intellectual for it and that you are quite convivial enough without putting in any extra effort.

Sorry if i sound mean, but why join a literature site, find the shakespeare page and then tell us all he sucks. DERR WE OBVIOUSLY DON'T AGREE OR WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SO STUPID AS TO JOIN!!!!