PDA

View Full Version : The Anniversay

Hany Yasen
04-05-2006, 02:08 AM
It was the third of March, the fifth anniversary for my husband's death,petrified hearts say 'Days kill sadness and make it fades away',but I donot believe these words;myhusband had died eight years ago and I never forgot him.'The wife must be faithful to her husband',kind hearts say that.

At the day I refered to ,I saw an anonymous and ambigous woman,her extreme gloominess makes you feel that she is my husband's sister,she was about forty years old,but her furrowed face and her doleful beauty make you feel that she is over sixty years old ,even her unveiled face cannot make her appeals to any man as the rumples of her face were enough to hamper any one from goggling at her face,I was seeing her every anniversary,but I couldnot know what is her name?I was aiming at knowing her identity,her antics were annoying to me, her relation with us was vague, I know all who come to the anniversary,but till this time I couldnot know her,I went to her to ask her about her-self , but she retorted on my questions ingently her tone was extremly rough,later my mother-in-law went to her to know anything ,she told her that she was a spinser,offcourse in indirect manner, it is physically unbearable for awoman to be in this age without marriage,for me although I am very faithful to my husband-as I think- I thought alot in having a new one.

My husband was the colleague of this Miss in work ,he was very polite with her-but I donot remember that he ever talked with me about her-,she said that he was treating her finely,she thought that he loved her,but this wasnot true,I know my husband well,I know his beautiful soul,you can doubt in sunshining but you cannot doubt his trustful heart,he was very loyal,I never suspected him any time before,and I will never do.

Later, this eccentric Miss interrupted the anniversary,for what she was coming I donot know,some people dream of mirage although they know that it is a mirage,she means nothing for me ,she isnot my rival and even if she thought so,the game is over,she may be married or still search for any one to marry her,or to gratify her lipido for free,or she may be want to love indeed ,in all cases I cannot help her.

http://pittsburgh.about.com/cs/pennsylvania/a/amish_2.htm