PDA

View Full Version : Neverland

TinkerWink
03-31-2006, 09:47 PM
Do you wish you could go to Neverland?

ElizabethSewall
04-01-2006, 06:41 AM
Pensive lives there. Ask her, she may reveal what it's like! ;)

Xamonas Chegwe
04-01-2006, 08:13 AM
No. Michael Jackson's face is too scary!

Pensive
04-01-2006, 09:26 AM
I already live in Neverland. One word can define Neverland and that is "mystery"

Neverland is a mystery. Visit it and you will find out that what it is like!

Nightshade
04-01-2006, 12:43 PM
Good answer Pens, very deep :lol:
Dependds what you think of neverland as Tinker.

Charles Darnay
04-01-2006, 01:07 PM
Maybe when I'm twenty-one. Then I could drink, gamble and still never grow up..... that'll be life.

But really, a place filled with little boys led by Robin Williams.... I don't know.

TinkerWink
04-01-2006, 02:08 PM
No i didn't mean where michael jackson lives

TinkerWink
04-01-2006, 02:09 PM
Pensive, where is neverland?

rabid reader
04-01-2006, 05:19 PM
Neverland is where your innerchild lives. His/her house is your imagination, Neaverland is only as spectacular as the furnishment of your inner child's home

Charles Darnay
04-01-2006, 07:40 PM
Neverland is where your innerchild lives. His/her house is your imagination, Neaverland is only as spectacular as the furnishment of your inner child's home

Mine needs a new sofa, and maybe one of those tea sets

RobinHood3000
04-01-2006, 08:10 PM
Aaaalready there!!!

Off I go to watch reruns of Power Rangers...

Pensive
04-02-2006, 12:53 AM
Tinker,

Neverland is Beneath the stars, beyond the moon, along the river and across the sea.

Although, it is everywhere but you will need special eyes and mind to find Neverland because it is a very special place but it is a great place to live in. My thoughts lies in Neverland. My actions are decided in Neverland. My eyes always see the beauty in Neverland. My words are keen to describe the beauty in Neverland. My dreams find Neverland to be a suitable place for them.

After all it is Neverland.

ktd222
04-02-2006, 02:30 AM
Neverland is Beneath the stars, beyond the moon, along the river and across the sea

Don't you mean Neverland is 'Over the river and through the woods
To Grandmother's house we go.' ;)

Pensive
04-02-2006, 04:11 AM
ktd, lol, well I meant that Neverland is everywhere. You will find Neverland in Asia as well as in Europe, in sky or on earth. Your thoughts are your Neverland. Your imagination is your Neverland. You can understand that imagining good things can be so beautiful so it is your Neverland. My happy thoughts, which no other person can see exist in Neverland. Neverland is a chamber where my happy thoughts lie. In other words, I lie there. Pensive and Neverland are connected. I am Pensive so I live in Neverland.

Lol, I guess that this discussion is getting a little complex. I don't know the words to explain what I mean...

ktd222
04-02-2006, 04:56 AM
ktd, lol, well I meant that Neverland is everywhere.

I knew what you meant. I was just teasing you.

rabid reader
04-02-2006, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE=Pensive] I am Pensive so I live in Neverland. [QUOTE]

That reminds me of when MJ came out said, "I am Peter Pan"

Makaira
05-02-2006, 10:02 PM
The truth of it is we all have a Neverland. REmember your first best friend, your first adventure that your parents never knew, the first time you stood up for yourself against your childhood foe or your very first kiss.

We all have the privilge of having a Neverland, it is our cwhere our childhood fantasies and dreams live and it becomes a part of who you are. Imagine if you had to deny it's existence, it would be denying who you have become.

I believe everyone has a Neverland of thier own, and like the Neverland in the story, not everything that occurred there was necesarily wonderful. It was scary, exciting and magical becasue it was seen through our child like eyes and heart. That is why to return to it when you become an adult can seem impossible, because our faith in all that is magical gives way to reason.

Never forget your Neverland!