PDA

View Full Version : I need Help With Act three scene 5

coley
03-27-2006, 08:00 PM
hello , i`m fairly new with this romeo and juliet stuff and i haven`t gotten to read up on alot of it yet and now my teacher has assigned me to do a song project on act three scene five , what i have to do is pick a song that fits in to this scene and prestent it to my class.. and read out how the song ties in to this part of the play!.... just to help you i`ll write out what i need to do my song project on ..
okie here it is
"It is early tuesday morning romeo having spent the night with julliet must leave cerona before he is caught by the princes men. as they part , both have premonitions forboding death. lady capulet informs juliet that she is to marry paris on thusday . when juliet objects her father tells her that if she does not succumb to his will he will disown her. later , the nurse advises juliet to forget romeo and marry paris . juliet swears to nevr trust the nurse again. she plans on visiting friar laurence immediately to see if he has remedy for her dilemma." if any one knows of any songs that will fit into this part of the play it would be a GREAT help and i would really appricaiate it !.. thank you very much .. !
xoxox
Coleyyy!

RobinHood3000
03-27-2006, 09:39 PM
Isn't the point of your assignment that you find the song yourself?

Here's a question: what kind of music do you like? If you have a CD collection (or better yet, a music collection on your computer or mp3 player), look through it and see what clicks.