PDA

View Full Version : Help for a presentation about the black cat from edgar allan poe

MenInBlackRandy
03-17-2006, 08:30 AM
I read on your page about Edgar Allan Poe!

You dont have luckily a complete presentation about the black Cat or?

Because i have to make a presentation here in germany in englisch about this short story!
Could you please,if you have such a presentation,sent it to my E-Mail-adress?:[email protected]
Or if not,contact me please!

But it would be very nice too,if you could make such a presentation for me and sent it then :) !

I need in the presentation a short biographie about poe,a short introduction about the black cat,then all the stuff about the black cat in short-story-style,i mean structured in plot,rising action etc.,a vocabulary-list,then i need of course some visual material,and stuff that makes the presentation interesting and i need some tasks for the students about a scene or a topic or an excerpt or something in the book,u know what i mean,a question or something or a mind-map so that they have to reflect some thoughts,and last but not least of course a work-sheet would be great!

I hope you will answer me and help me!I could need all the stuff you got!

Thank you very much!

Poe_writer
05-15-2006, 08:03 PM
You posted on this forum to ask someone to do your homework for you ? Did you plan on doing any of your homework for yourself? I can see by your questions here, and your lack of care for spelling & punctuation that you are a very lazy student. I think you should consider spending your time in a more useful way...for example, doing your own homework!

Poe_writer
05-15-2006, 08:04 PM
P.S... this is not asking for help, it's asking for someone to do your work FOR you! Unacceptable.

Juarez Fialho
05-18-2006, 02:18 PM
Agree!...............