PDA

View Full Version : peace be gone....drams be gone

dreamsbegone
03-16-2006, 07:05 AM
Peace be gone… Dreams be gone
we used to laugh, we used to walk on green grass, we used to dream as we slept and we used to dream while we were awake. We went to work singing but now the only music that reaches our ears is sounds of shelling and guns. We can't call that music ,nay , music is a beautiful art and what is going on now is but signs of non-human brutal violence that is much too far from any means of beauty. The green grass we were proud of is now red, impure red. Coloured by dews of our blood mixed with broken dreams and moans of woe. Yes, we became the land of broken dreams. What makes people do such things? Revenge? But from whom? I once read that an eye for an eye makes the world blind. Did they foreknow what the fate of this sacred land is to be? Did they know that our women were to weep or that our children were to cry? Did they plan on making our clear sky a shattered route for their hell carriers?. Will this ground once again be a centre of civilizations? Shall we rise again to the level of greatness? What is wrong, what is right? It is harder now to say than any time before.
By god what happened to the people? Massacres in the streets. Nothing comforts widows but a hope of happiness that comes like a slim ray of light making its way through their dark cold thoughts. Nothing dries tears but the wish of a better life
As many before us have fallen for this soil we shall fall. We shall make it again a place of power but now we shall wait for every birth has a labor and we are in a long rather hard one. At last there will be no extravagant marching on this pure land.

Pensive
03-16-2006, 07:52 AM
*confused*

Man, what are you talking about? I can not see this thread's association with General Literature....

emily655321
03-16-2006, 10:09 AM
When I first read the title of the thread, I thought it was about whisky. :D

dreamsbegone
03-16-2006, 11:10 AM
you would know what i am talking about if you ever knew what it means to see your friend die

Stanislaw
03-16-2006, 12:01 PM
different people deal with grief in different fashions.

sorry for your loss.

dreamsbegone
03-16-2006, 01:15 PM
not only i lost a friend. we all lost our friends here.

Stanislaw
03-16-2006, 03:58 PM
Are you speaking metaphorically?

Ryduce
03-16-2006, 04:03 PM
*confused*

Man, what are you talking about? I can not see this thread's association with General Literature....

Yeh I'm really confused too.

Stanislaw
03-16-2006, 04:05 PM
Yeh I'm really confused too.

ahem, de ye know who might pull o prank like this if this be a prank...ar aka sb aka he who shant be named.

Logos
03-16-2006, 06:27 PM
you would know what i am talking about if you ever knew what it means to see your friend die

I'm sorry for your sadness dreamsbegone. I hope you will enjoy this site :)

Pensive
03-16-2006, 09:18 PM
Yep, we all are sorry for your "losses"

Have a nice time here and enjoy the forum!