PDA

View Full Version : Urgent and im sorry please help asap

coubury
03-05-2006, 07:39 PM
.....dzfas g s afg sdfg

Xamonas Chegwe
03-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Well, I could read both poems, make a few notes and write an essay for you so that you could get it in on time.

On the other hand, you could stop being so lazy, do that yourself, and save your excuses for your teacher.

Now which approach do you think I might recommend?

That's right, you guessed! You're obviously very clever. Now apply the same brainpower to your assignment and stop being an annoying little cribvirgin!

coubury
03-05-2006, 08:04 PM
as i said i have been ill and still am im out of hospital the day and my friend found and said that it has be down for tomarrow and i fail it its 2am in the morning were i am thought maybe somebody could give me wee hand but obviusly not

like i mean i literally cant fail this exam are im out

kilted exile
03-05-2006, 08:08 PM
This shouldn't take you too long at all. Because they're poems you will be able to figure them out reasonably quickly (not like you have to read 2 novels). Then seeing as there is no specifics on what to compare, you can just BS about the different techniques both poets use, that should fill your essay out in next to no time.

coubury
03-05-2006, 08:09 PM
i have started but im lost at a dead end mate

started with the similarties but im totally lost there after,

i have started with the the similarties but i cant seem to get much more,

By going through the poem, I discovers that Dickinson has a extreme ability of illustrating the simple imagery of nature. This very nature symbolizes society full of malfunctions and corruption. . and the worms symbolizes corrupted authority. And eventually the offering of crumb represents the offering of justice to the universe.
By going through “The darkling thrush. The thrush is literally in the dark and at one with his surroundings and nature; Hardy is figuratively in the dark and at odds with the world at large - he finally contrives to use the bird as his personal messenger of hope.

Xamonas Chegwe
03-06-2006, 01:15 PM
I'm sure that, if you have been ill, your teachers will understand. Have you thought of asking for an extension?