PDA

View Full Version : plz help me out

Sana Shahid
02-26-2006, 07:49 AM
i am a new user i am from pakistan and i am doing masters in english literature. i have to made an article on
critical comments on political poems of yeat
Yeat as a love poet
i searched alot to get that artical but use less and suddenly i found that side i really like you all guys you all are just like a community so this is my first mail to your forum if i got the answer i will surely join yuor group
plz help me..if any one know about the answer

miss dream
10-06-2006, 04:28 PM
as you also im a new user and i hope to be able to help you but in fact im myself want anybody help me to do an essay about sailing to byzantiume by yeats
;) i hope for you and me agood luck

Virgil
10-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Sana, if you give me a specific question, I would be gald to help. But I'm not sure what you're looking for.

mohammedsalem
11-01-2006, 04:30 AM
i am a new user i am from pakistan and i am doing masters in english literature. i have to made an article on
critical comments on political poems of yeat
Yeat as a love poet
i searched alot to get that artical but use less and suddenly i found that side i really like you all guys you all are just like a community so this is my first mail to your forum if i got the answer i will surely join yuor group
plz help me..if any one know about the answer

i'm salem from Saudi Arabia, and i'm doing master in English Lit. i'm doing a course in Yates these days. can we share the experience? my e.mail is [email protected]

mohammedsalem
11-01-2006, 04:32 AM
i'm salem from Saudi Arabia, and i'm doing master in English Lit. i'm doing a course in Yates these days. can we share the experience? my e.mail is [email protected]. i can find out for you what ever possible in our libraray and research centers for this subject. and you send me what you have.

mohammedsalem
11-01-2006, 04:40 AM
as you also im a new user and i hope to be able to help you but in fact im myself want anybody help me to do an essay about sailing to byzantiume by yeats
;) i hope for you and me agood luck

Salamo Alekom

I'm Salem Algarni, a postbgradute student from King Saud University, English Language. These days we are doing a course in Modern Poetry, and one of the assingment is sailing to byzantiume. I have good things about it. My mail is [email protected].

Good Luck to you...........

Salem