PDA

View Full Version : Won't be arond much for a while

Sindhu
10-27-2003, 12:07 AM
Hi everyone,
This is just to say I won't be around much forthe next 2 weeks or so - I'm in the middle of a massive packingup to go backto India from Indonesia where my Dad has been working for 5 years nd I've been for nearly a year. And once I do get back to India, I have to get my computer reinstaled. I'll be checking in whenI can, but won't be posting much for the next fortnight. Hope to see everything in fine form when I'm back! :D

Jay
10-27-2003, 06:08 AM
You'd be missed... :(

Make sure you return ;)

Sindhu
10-27-2003, 06:15 AM
Thanks! ;) And you can bet your bottom dollar I'll return!- I love this place too much not to! :D And I will be checking in for a few days more- just that I won't be doing detailed posts- and once I'm back in India I have to get my computer reinstalled, so that might take awhile :( But I WILL be back allright! :)

Jay
10-27-2003, 06:17 AM
You better be... ;)

Isagel
10-27-2003, 06:21 AM
Good.
I would miss you otherwise.
Actually, IŽll miss you these weeks as well.
I guess the only good part is that I will have time to write my Freire summary. IŽve been sick , so I havenŽt really had the energy for it. But IŽm so looking forward to discussing more about orientalism.

Jay
10-27-2003, 06:23 AM
Isagel, hope you're better soon.

Sindhu
10-27-2003, 06:24 AM
Thanks so much Isagel! And Im looking forward to that Freire summary. Sorry to hear you've been ill- take care, Ok?

Isagel
10-27-2003, 07:42 AM
Thanks. I will.
You are so nice.

Koa
10-29-2003, 07:23 AM
Oh see ya then Sindhu (guess I'm late ;))

I'll add that I'm being extremely busy lately with both working and studying so I don't check here too often (doesn't seem like eh? ;)). Plus tomorrow I'll leave to Salzburg, Austria (for those who know where it is ;)), I'll be back on Saturday already but then I have to work on sunday (and then it's over yuhhhu, I'll be just a lazy student then! ;)) and catch up on a lot of things at Uni etc so... well, I'll be here when I can, this has lately become the forum I visit most often and that takes me a longer time :)

fayefaye
10-30-2003, 06:15 AM
you'll be back. u'll come crawling back just like the rest of them. i posted up that i wasn't gonna be here for two mths, and that was a mth ago. right now, i have an assessment for every one of my subjects due next week. i have two days and i still haven't started. i'm like the queen of procrastination.

but, in the time that u're gone, we'll all miss u.

Jay
10-30-2003, 11:50 AM
I so know what you're talking about Faye, this week was all exams, the next is going to be too :evil:. And still, i don't study, I'm here... :oops:. Talk about procrastination.

fayefaye
10-31-2003, 08:08 AM
you can't out-procrastinate me. i procrastinate somethin' shocking. i went on the internet to find some physics and research the russian revolution, but here i am again...

Sindhu
11-02-2003, 09:09 PM
Ok, everyone, I'm leaving in an hour or soand the computer is bout to be disconnected- so bye for now. Loved being here, will be back as early as I can and Don't forget me, please!? ;)

Jay
11-03-2003, 05:40 AM
I doubt that's possible Sindhu... ;)

Koa
11-03-2003, 01:33 PM
*waves* Hi all, I'm back... did anyone miss me? ;)

Hey, where's Abdo? :o ;)

Jay
11-03-2003, 01:50 PM
Welcome back Koa ;).

You also noticed Abdo's a LOT quiet these days?

Koa
11-03-2003, 01:53 PM
Yep (and thanks), and I came back to this topic to add:

and den? where's den?

Seems I haven't missed much, things have been quiet during my absence... I was expecting to have to spend 3 hours here to catch up (like the last time I didn't visit for a few days), instead there's not as much as I was expecting. Nevermind, I see you Jay and fayfaye being as active as usual... plus the other people who are posting regularly lately (Sindhu too, even if I thought she was away..I guess she stayed a bit longer ;))

Oh and I'm procrastinating stuff I've neglected in the past weeks (cos I was busy with other things... ) 8)

Jay
11-03-2003, 02:03 PM
:oops: does it look like I'm about to have an exam on Wednesday? Important one indeed. Should be at dorms studying... but no, here I am, procrastinating, keep telling myself I'll manage somehow to study tomorrow all day seeing as I have to read AND remember for over 250 pages of American history. Would be fun... or not ;). We keep skipping the entertaining parts and doing the boring stuff...

Yep, and a lot of the super posting powers are quiet indeed. Well, not all of them seeing as you're back ;) ...

Koa
11-03-2003, 02:09 PM
Last tijme I had an exam I was spending an incredible lot of time on the internet... I got the best mark. I think it's important to be relaxed, not to kill yourself on books... Of course it doesn't mean you can do it without studying at all ;) But I'm sure you'll do fine.

Btw yes I'm back, not sure I'll visit everyday but at least for now things for me look less hectic than they've been in the past month... and no other holidays abroad in sight ;)

Jay
11-03-2003, 02:14 PM
Thanks :oops:, will do my best seeing as someone has confidence in me... ;)

Koa
11-08-2003, 03:10 PM
Hey I just noticed that Jay now has more posts than me... well no, we're the same with this one ;););)

den
11-08-2003, 03:23 PM
Oh I'm around Koa, ;) just kinda keeping quiet is all...
I don't have a lot of interest in playing games either.

THE BIG DICK CHENEY
11-08-2003, 04:21 PM
FNOHRD!