PDA

View Full Version : battle of the soul

tear_killer
10-26-2003, 11:06 PM
theres a war in side every body.. the good and the bad. some battles have been over and just begun. feared that the wrong side will win, hopeing to live a clean life, to afaried what the future hold. The souls that has won a the bad side never wanna look back, tries forget the bad memories and start over... can never happen

Jay
10-27-2003, 05:24 AM
I like the idea, but don't understand much - have difficulties understanding with the grammar mistakes, guessed what the words might mean, but not sure I got it right, but then it might have been done intentiously?

tear_killer
10-27-2003, 08:19 AM
i not very good at grammer and i wrote this really quick so i couldnt fix any of the mistakes

Phoenix_Tears
10-29-2003, 08:00 PM
There is a war inside of everybody
The good and the bad
Some battles are over
Some have just begun
Fear that the wrong side will win
Hope to live a clean life
Afraid what the future holds
The souls that have won a bad war never want to look back
Trying to forget the bad memories and start over
Can never happen

something like that Kizzer?

Isagel
10-30-2003, 05:01 AM
Thank you. Now I understand it much better. And I like it, although it´s painful to read. There is a lot of hurt behind it. But still the battle goes on.
A warriorsoul that does not give up. Hope that makes sense in english - warriorsoul is my translation of the swedish old word Krigarsjäl. A "krigarsjäl" is somebody that keeps fighting, always. No matter what the obstacles are, no matter if it´s seems that there is no hope. They keep on. Proud in battle. Beaten but never broken. I do not know you, but from the things I´ve read I think that might suit you.

Your poem sounds like a lyric, or at least something that should be read out loud. Maybe shouted. With a heavy bass beat behind it.

Jay
10-30-2003, 12:20 PM
Thanks, much better. So now I know I understood what Tear_killer wanted to say - that is if he/she wanted to say what Phoenix_Tears wrote...