PDA

View Full Version : Stonehenge Dentistry

Garry Denke
10-15-2003, 08:02 PM
Only one (1) theory embraces all three (3) Stonehenge Phase I, II, and III models,
inclusive of the first white stone hedge of Stonehenge, its elder white limestone...

Doctor Garry Denke, Dentist (1622-1699)
-Stonehenge Great White Teeth Theory-

1) Stonehenge Great White Phase I Fish Teeth (outer limestone conodonts)

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/palaeontology/palaeovision/conodonts.gif

(see Carboniferous Limestone palaeontology below)

http://www.nrcan.gc.ca/gsc/calgary/labs/images/conodont.jpg

2) Stonehenge Great White Phase II Shark Teeth (double row bluestones)

http://people.ucsc.edu/~evpons/Stonehenge.jpg

Compare Double Row Proportional Sized Girths:

http://www.pvisuals.com/dinosaur_museum/more_stuff/images/sculpt_greatwhitejaws.jpg

Compare Double Row Proportional Sized Girths:

http://www.blueh20.com/fishpics/jaw_t.jpg

3) Stonehenge Great White Phase III Baby Teeth (central younger sarsens)

Conodonts (Paleozoic fish teeth) are prolific in the first stones hauled to Stonehenge in its Phase I construction, the foreign Carboniferous (Paleozoic) Waulsortian facies High Tor Limestone (Birnbeck Limestone) Formation quarried rock. However, conodonts were extinct by Mesozoic time, therefore they are not present in the local in situ Cretaceous Seaford Chalk Formation, the geologic outcrop rock of Stonehenge. Presence of conodonts (Paleozoic fish teeth) in these first stones brought to Stonehenge set the motif for its Phase II construction, the great white shark teeth model (in bluestones from across the Wales blue sea), and for its Phase III construction, the ten (10) baby teeth of the mother giving birth to them. Ten (10) was a significant number to the ancients whose young had ten (10) upper baby teeth, ten (10 lower baby teeth, ten (10) upper baby fingers, and ten (10) lower baby toes. The proportional girth sizes of Stonehenge Sarsens 51-60 to ten (10) baby teeth unified the Garry Whilhelm Denke 1656 dental theory with the Anthony M. Perks and Darlene Marie Bailey 2002 birth canal theory as one in the same through Man's Evolution of Teeth, e.g., Phase I conodonts fish teeth, Phase II great white shark teeth, and Phase III male/female baby teeth. Note the baby tongue 'Altar Stone' below.

Compare Ten (10) Proportional Sized Girths:

http://www.timpetersandcompany.com/newsletter/images/generations_04/Primary-teeth-final.gif

http://www.amherst.edu/~ermace/sth/bwmap.jpeg

http://www.cyberdentist.com/images/primary.gif

Chronology of Stonehenge Construction Materials Used:
The first (1st) discovered by Dr. Garry Whilhelm Denke (1656)

The oldest limestone sedimentary rocks at Stonehenge are the Early Carboniferous Period, Arundian Age, calcium carbonates. The Early Carboniferous Period limestone sedimentary rocks comprise the first (1st) foreign construction material used by the Stonehenge builders. This material is approximately 340 million years old. These rocks are locally called the Birnbeck Limestone Formation (Stonehenge Whitestones).

http://origins.swau.edu/gifs/geologic.jpg

The outcrop sedimentary rocks at Stonehenge are the Late Cretaceous Period, Santonian Age, calcium carbonates. The Late Cretaceous Period outcrop sedimentary rocks comprise the first (1st) local in situ construction material used by the Stonehenge builders. This material is approximately 85 million years old. These rocks are locally called the Seaford Chalk Formation (Stonehenge White Chalk).

The volcanic rocks (oldest geologically) at Stonehenge are the Ordovician Period intrusive igneous diabases (dolerites), and extrusive igneous felsites (rhyolites) and tuffs (basic). The Ordovician Period igneous rocks comprise the second (2nd) foreign construction material used by the Stonehenge builders. This material is approximately 470 million years old. These rocks are locally called the Ordovician Volcanics (Stonehenge Bluestones).

The oldest sandstone sedimentary rocks at Stonehenge are the Silurian-Devonian Period micaceous sandstones. The Silurian-Devonian Period sedimentary sandstone rocks comprise the third (3rd) foreign construction material used by the Stonehenge builders. This material is approximately 417 million years old. These rocks are locally called the Old Red Sandstone Formation (Stonehenge Coshestons).

The youngest sandstone sedimentary rocks at Stonehenge are the Oligocene-Miocene (Tertiary) Period silicates. The Oligocene-Miocene Period sandstone sedimentary rocks comprise the fourth (4th) foreign construction material used by the Stonehenge builders. This material is approximately 24 million years old. These rocks are locally called the Reading Formation (Stonehenge Sarsens).

http://www.bgs.ac.uk/education/britstrat/timecharts/phaner.html

1/4 Stonehenge Counterscarp, 3/4 Stonehenge Mound, and Bottom 1/2 Heelstone Ditch contain Conodonts:

http://www.orionbeadling.net/CSCARPelev.jpg

Current Locations of the First Stones brought to Stonehenge:
~800,000 pounds ~400 tons ~8,510 cubic-feet of foreign limestone

a) 1/4 Counterscarp still in place is foreign Carboniferous Waulsortian facies High Tor Limestone (Birnbeck Limestone) Formation rock, not local Cretaceous Seaford Chalk Formation rock.

b) 3/4 Counterscarp remnants are foreign Carboniferous Waulsortian facies High Tor Limestone (Birnbeck Limestone) Formation rock, not local Cretaceous Seaford Chalk Formation rock. Note: 3/4 Counterscarp rebuilt with local earth soil after 3/4 Counterscarp limestone was removed and piled at Stonehenge mound located 100 meters East-Southeast of Heel Stone.

c) E-SE Stonehenge Artifact Burial mound is foreign Carboniferous Waulsortian facies High Tor Limestone (Birnbeck Limestone) Formation rock, not local Cretaceous Seaford Chalk Formation rock. Source: 3/4 of the original complete circle of Counterscarp limestone first (1st) stone hedge of Stonehenge.

d) 56 Aubrey Hole remnants are foreign Carboniferous Waulsortian facies High Tor Limestone (Birnbeck Limestone) Formation rock, not local Cretaceous Seaford Chalk Formation rock.

e) Heel Stone ditch bottom-half is foreign Carboniferous Waulsortian facies High Tor Limestone (Birnbeck Limestone) Formation rock, not local Cretaceous Seaford Chalk Formation rock, and not silted in fill. Source: Counterscarp causeway or Stonehenge mound.

Palaeontology, geochemistry, and mineralogy of Carboniferous age limestone is different than that of Cretaceous age chalk, and has been verified by evolution and extinction of species. Many of the elder white stone fossils died out long before the Cretaceous, and likewise, many of the younger white chalk fossils did not evolve until the Jurassic, or at the earliest, Triassic. Differentiating fossiliferous white limestone from fossiliferous white chalk was a simple task for the ancient fossil collectors. Some of the key fossils are quite huge before they were fragmented and moved.

01) Aclisina
02) Aviculopecten
03) Bellerophon
04) Caninia cornucopiae
05) Chondrites
06) Cleiothyridina roissyi
07) Composita
08) Conocardium
09) Delepinea (Daviesiella) destinezi
10) Euphemites
11) Girvanella
12) Hapsiphyllum (Zaphrentis) konincki
13) Linoproductus
14) Megachonetes papilionaceous
15) Michelina grandis
16) Mourlonia
17) Murchisonia
18) Palaeosmilia
19) Plicochonetes
20) Rhipidomella michelini
21) Schellwienella cf. S. crenistria
22) Straparollus
23) Syringopora
24) Zoophycos

Kind regards,

Garry William Denke
Geologist/Geophysicist

Jay
10-16-2003, 04:56 AM
Well, that was... interesting?

Garry Denke
10-16-2003, 08:59 AM
Well, that was... interesting?

The many tons of first stones brought to Stonehenge to construct its first earthwork are of no interest to British authors as evidenced by no mention of them in their Stonehenge literature. Interesting to British authors are the second, third, and fourth types of stones hauled to Stonehenge (see first post), but not the first. Perhaps one day a British author will find the many tons of first stones transported by the original builders to the most famous ancient monument in all of Europe interesting enough to record in their Stonehenge literature.

Kind regards,

Garry W. Denke
Geologist/Geophysicist

Jay
10-16-2003, 09:52 AM
Well, as nice as it is, I doubt I could help, and I'm afraid no one here could. Excuse my denseness, what's your point? Most of the post is a tekno babble for me as I'm not a geologist nor geophysicist, but I'm interested in mysterious stuff.
You care to explain some things to me?
What exactly means that the materials are some hundreds of years old and others "just" some 20 millions?

01) Aclisina
02) Aviculopecten
03) Bellerophon
And what is this list supposed to mean?

To tell you the truth, I thougt this was your only post... you're going to show often? And don't get me wrong, but this is a literary forum. Although this is a general chat part, then it is okay I think. A little confused here, sorry. Welcome ;).
Hey that list, aren't those some fishes (as in kinds of fish)?

AbdoRinbo
10-16-2003, 02:33 PM
Garry Denke, I think you're about as likely to find someone who understands that jargon as you are a lesbian in one of those BostonF4F chatrooms. :rolleyes:

Koa
10-17-2003, 06:27 AM
:rolleyes:

Garry Denke
06-29-2004, 10:38 PM
Well, as nice as it is, I doubt I could help, and I'm afraid no one here could. Excuse my denseness, what's your point? Most of the post is a tekno babble for me as I'm not a geologist nor geophysicist, but I'm interested in mysterious stuff. You care to explain some things to me? What exactly means that the materials are some hundreds of years old and others "just" some 20 millions? And what is this list supposed to mean? To tell you the truth, I thougt this was your only post... you're going to show often? And don't get me wrong, but this is a literary forum. Although this is a general chat part, then it is okay I think. A little confused here, sorry. Welcome ;) Hey that list, aren't those some fishes (as in kinds of fish)?
Hello Jay,

We were there gathered and hoping to show you all of the Carboniferous rocks, circling/over the artifacts. No worries though, all of the Welsh born Stonehenge rocks are to be moved back to Wales:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/3830547.stm

Instead we visited the good Doctor Robyn Lewis who staked the official claim on behalf of all fellow druids, all bards and all the Welsh compatriots. Archdruid of Wales made no claim to our artifacts:

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20040614/stonehenge.html

Discoveries sparked it. Glacial transport disproven. So much for the Judd, Kellaway, Hawkins, Williams-Thorpe, et al, glacial transport. Thomas, Atkinson, Greene, Scourse, et al, would be proud:

http://www.oup.com/us/catalog/general/subject/?view=usa&sf=toc&ci=0197261744

Here is the Doctor's list of Welsh rocks that need to go back to Wales. They are in the way of the excavation of our gold, silver, brass, iron, wood, and stone artifacts anyway. Archdruid of Wales, the good Doctor Robyn Lewis, has offered to pay for removal, as agreed, making this a low cost excavation:

http://groups.msn.com/ArkArchaeology/shoebox.msnw

1) Stonehenge Whitestones - The oldest limestone sedimentary rocks at Stonehenge are the Early Carboniferous (Mississippian) Period, Arundian Age, calcium carbonates. The Early Carboniferous (Mississippian) Period limestone sedimentary rocks comprise the first (1st) Welsh construction material used by the Stonehenge builders from Wales. This material is approximately 340 million years old. These stones are called High Tor (Birnbeck) Limestone Formation rocks. They are Welsh and need to go back to Wales.

2) Stonehenge Bluestones - The volcanic rocks (oldest geologically) at Stonehenge are the Ordovician Period intrusive igneous diabases (dolerites), and extrusive igneous felsites (rhyolites) and tuffs (basic). The Ordovician Period igneous rocks comprise the second (2nd) Welsh construction material used by the Stonehenge builders from Wales. This material is approximately 470 million years old. These stones are called Ordovician Volcanic rocks. They are Welsh and need to go back to Wales.

3) Stonehenge Coshestons - The oldest sandstone sedimentary rocks at Stonehenge are the Silurian-Devonian Period micaceous sandstones. The Silurian-Devonian Period sandstone sedimentary rocks comprise the third (3rd) Welsh construction material used by the Stonehenge builders from Wales. This material is approximately 417 million years old. These stones are called Old Red Sandstone Formation rocks. They are Welsh and need to go back to Wales.

4) Stonehenge Gritstones - The sandstone grit, conglomerate, limestone, shale, and coal sedimentary rocks at Stonehenge are the Late Carboniferous (Pennsylvanian), Namurian Age, silicates, calcium carbonates, and carbons. The Late Carboniferous (Pennsylvanian) Period sandstone grit, conglomerate, limestone, shale, and coal sedimentary rocks comprise the fourth (4th) Welsh construction material used by the Stonehenge builders from Wales. This material is approximately 320 million years old. These stones are called Millstone Grit Formation rocks. They are Welsh and need to go back to Wales.

5) Stonehenge Coalstones - The bituminous coal sedimentary rocks at Stonehenge are the Late Carboniferous (Pennsylvanian) Period, Westphalian Age, carbons. The Late Carboniferous (Pennsylvanian) Period bituminous coal sedimentary rocks comprise the fifth (5th) Welsh construction material used by the Stonehenge builders from Wales. This material is approximately 310 million years old. These stones are called Crosskeys Coal Measures rocks. They are Welsh and need to go back to Wales.

These are the rocks that may stay at Stonehenge;

1) Stonehenge White Chalk - The outcrop sedimentary rocks at Stonehenge are the Late Cretaceous Period, Santonian Age, calcium carbonates. The Late Cretaceous Period outcrop sedimentary rocks comprise the first (1st) English construction material used by the Stonehenge builders of England. This material is approximately 85 million years old. These stones are called Seaford Chalk Formation rocks. They are English and may stay at Stonehenge.

2) Stonehenge Sarsens - The youngest sandstone sedimentary rocks at Stonehenge are the Oligocene-Miocene (Tertiary) Period silicates. The Oligocene- Miocene Period sandstone sedimentary rocks comprise the second (2nd) English construction material used by the Stonehenge builders of England. This material is approximately 24 million years old. These stones are called Reading Formation rocks. They are English and and may stay at Stonehenge.

Unless of course Marlborough wants the Sarsens back,
Save and Except; the Heelstone of Hampshire County:

In 22 separate excavations, for which the detailed records are published, a total of "over 11,500 stone fragments were recorded" at Stonehenge (PROCEEDINGS AT THE BRITISH ACADEMY . 92, SCIENCE AND STONEHENGE, Cunliffe & Renfrew, 1997, pages 258-9), representing all of its different lithologies. Approximately 4,000 sarsen chips, including "a total of 3,760 sarsen fragments", and "sarsen sand from the area", excavated by Lieutenant-Colonel William Hawley (REPORT ON THE EXCAVATIONS AT STONEHENGE DURING THE SEASON OF 1923, W. Hawley, 1925, pages 21-50), from a single location within ten (10) meters of the Heelstone, in the Avenue between the Heelstone and the Slaughter Stone, "do strongly suggest that a stone was either dressed or broken up in the vicinity" (STONEHENGE, Cleal, Walker, Montague, 1995, page 290), in front of the Heelstone carvings. In 1975, Arizona State University (ASU) GLG 324 Petrology-Petrography class analyzed the Cainozoic Reading Formation sarsen samples provided by Professor Richard Atkinson from the London Basin, the Hampshire Basin, and from each of the sarsens at Stonehenge. The ASU 1975 GLG 324 Petrology-Petrography class determined through optical mineralogy and geochemical analysis that the source area of the Palaeogene-Oligocene age heavy mineralogy Heelstone was from the Hampshire Basin located to the south of Stonehenge, and all of the rest of the Neogene-Miocene age lighter mineralogy sarsens at Stonehenge were from the London Basin to the north of Stonehenge. It was from this first detailed analysis by ASU in 1975, and the subsequent works of H. Howard 1982; A petrological study of the rock specimens from excavations at Stonehenge, 1979-1980, in M.W. Pitts, 1982, 104-24, where the Heelstone carvings fragment chips from its sculpture were determined. In short, the piles of sarsen chips and sarsen sand at the sarsen Heelstone, "do strongly suggest that a stone was either dressed or broken up in the vicinity" (STONEHENGE, Cleal, Walker, Montague, 1995, page 290), in front of the Heelstone Lion head, Calf head, Man face (clockwise), and Eagle wings (centering) carvings: http://www.freewebs.com/garrydenke

Here Here to the good Doctor, the Archdruid of Wales!

Bibliography:

REPORT ON THE EXCAVATIONS AT STONEHENGE DURING THE SEASON OF 1923
William Hawley
Antiq. J., 5
21-50
Hele Stone, sarsen chips,
and sarsen sand

STONEHENGE
R.J.C. Atkinson
PENGUIN BOOKS
in association with Hamish Hamilton
ISBN 0140136460
INDEX 221
Carvings, prehistoric,
43-7, 91-3, 139-40, 178-9, 208-9
Heel Stone,
29-30,68-9, 70, 76, 105, 173, 203

STONEHENGE in its landscape; Twentieth-century excavations
Rosamund M J Cleal, K E Walker, and R Montague with major contributions by Michael J Allen, Alex Bayliss, C Bronk Ramsey, Linda Coleman, Julie Gardiner, P A Harding, Rupert Housley, Andrew J Lawson, Gerry McCormac, Jacqueline I McKinley, Andrew Payne, Robert G Scaife, Dale Serjeantson, and Geoff Wainwright
ENGLISH HERITAGE
ARCHAEOLOGICAL REPORT 10
ISBN 1850746052
INDEX 603, 608
carvings, prehistoric
30-3, Plate 7.2
Heelstone (Stone 96),
25, 26, 166, 269, 270, 271, 272

PROCEEDINGS OF THE BRITISH ACADEMY . 92
Science and Stonehenge
Edited by
BARRY CUNLIFFE & COLIN RENFREW
Published for THE BRITISH ACADEMY
by OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS
ISBN 0197261744
INDEX 351, 355
carvings, prehistoric
5, 29, 35, 150, 338
Heelstone (Stone 96)
15, 16, 28, 155

HENGEWORLD
Mike Pitts
C
CENTURY . LONDON
ISBN 0712679545
INDEX 402, 403
Stonehenge
carvings
8, 26, 265-6, 296-7, 27, 266
Heelstone
8, 96, 135, 139, 145-50, 154, 229, 266, 275, 7, 138, 146, 230

Best wishes,

:banana:

emily655321
06-30-2004, 04:42 AM
Don't listen to him. He's just flooding.

You don't happen to be a fan of Discordia, do you, .. um ... guy?

subterranean
06-30-2004, 05:07 AM
What i really want to know is...what for this Denke guy babling bout those things to us....innocent kids who dwell in this forum just to have fun and play.