PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to ask?

Pensive
12-12-2005, 11:14 AM
What would you like to ask from ***?

I will like to ask from Sydney Carton the following questions:

I know that you used to help people but I have also noticed that you always expected something great in return like you helped Lucy in the ship and then you asked her hand in marriage, so my question is that did you help people to give you something great in return or did you like to help people without anything in return?

What are the three characteristics you would choose for Darney?

(I) Diplomat, Worthless and hypocrite?
(II) Kind, generally a good person and handsome?

Note: The questions you are asking must be from a character in a Published Novel. Asking questions from your fellow members is also not allowed. :p

Have Fun!

adilyoussef
12-12-2005, 11:38 AM
I would like to ask Elizabeth Bennet from "Pride and Prejudice" what kind of men she likes the most: frinedy and kind, or sensible ones.

smilingtearz
12-12-2005, 11:43 AM
I would like to ask Iago in Othello...why he contradicted himself and gave wierd justifications for his actions in his soliloquies!

rachel
12-12-2005, 02:27 PM
I would ask Bilbo Baggins if he started at some time in the sixty years he had the Ring if he started to sense it's inherent evil, if he felt the same pull growing inside his heart, both to love and keep the Ring, sensing it's enormous power as well as loathing it and knowing it was trying to destroy him.

Pensive
12-13-2005, 09:20 AM
We have so many creative minds here.

I would also like to ask Harry Potter, What was the happiest moment of your life? the day when you and Ginny got up together, the day you met Sirius or the day when you got your Hogwarts letter is it some other moment?

Pendragon
12-13-2005, 11:24 AM
I would like to ask Ichabod Crane, hey, pal, look I know you were terrified and all that, but after that pumpkin hit you surely you knew it was all a joke, right? And Brom Bones wasn't really mean spirited was he? So why skip town, Katrina wasn't the only girl availible was she? http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Sarge/q3aHappyBones.gif

Miss Darcy
12-15-2005, 05:43 AM
I'd like to ask Mr. Darcy what his life is like now...

rachel
12-15-2005, 01:39 PM
Great questions,
I have to say Miss Darcy that you are the superior to Mrs. Elizabeth Darcy. Even though I loved her I would have to ask her"why do you always jump to conclusions based on emotion and end up with egg all over your pretty face?" And also" come on now and confess Mr. Darcy really isn't as much fun or as interesting as either Mr. Wickam or Mr. Collins... now is he for all his money and situation and devestatingly good looks."

Miss Darcy
12-15-2005, 09:09 PM
I dare say Mrs. Darcy wouldn't be all too pleased to read those questions. ;)

RobinHood3000
12-15-2005, 09:32 PM
I'd like to ask John Hammond from Jurassic Park a question:

WHAT THE @#$% WERE YOU THINKING???

rachel
12-16-2005, 02:36 PM
hahahaha Robinhood, you put it very well. And you still haven't answered my question M'lord, are you or are you not taking any new merry men/women into the fold. My hands are itching to steal from the filthy rich who care not a fig for the poor and use it to help those on the street in my street ministry. Well sir what is your answer. I am waiting on pins and needles for thy answer M'Lord.

Nightshade
12-16-2005, 04:04 PM
Hey rachel he did start a school somewhere
:D
:nod:

RobinHood3000
12-16-2005, 05:22 PM
Sí, there's currently a thread in the General Chat area that serves as a recruiting area, if you feel like joining...

rachel
12-17-2005, 02:23 PM
see my red face. I could not find it, what is it under. it seems like everything is conspiring against my joining. by the time i find the place it will be filled up with leaping merry men and lovely damsels and i shall have to sit on the sidelines with tears streaming down my face. sob.

RobinHood3000
12-17-2005, 06:19 PM
It's under the Games subforum, located here (http://www.online-literature.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14992&page=1). And please don't fret, rachel; we'll always make room for you under the great oak in Sherwood.

Monica
12-20-2005, 10:00 AM
I'd ask Casaubon from Eco's "Foucault's Pendulum" what his first name is. The book is something like 600 pages long and there's no mention of his name :)

Monica
12-20-2005, 10:02 AM
I would like to ask Ichabod Crane, hey, pal, look I know you were terrified and all that, but after that pumpkin hit you surely you knew it was all a joke, right? And Brom Bones wasn't really mean spirited was he? So why skip town, Katrina wasn't the only girl availible was she? http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Sarge/q3aHappyBones.gif

It's "Sleepy Hollow", right??

Pensive
02-14-2006, 07:12 AM
I would like to ask Mr. Earnshaw from Wuthering Heights that what did he find in Heathcliff that made him love Heathcliff even more than his own children?

Pendragon
02-14-2006, 09:56 AM
It's "Sleepy Hollow", right??Right! With the Headless Horseman and all.
http://www.masloski.com/headless/headles2.jpg

Mililalil XXIV
03-15-2006, 02:47 AM
So, Mr. Tumnus! Get your coat on! Or do you always walk around without a shirt on in the winter cold? Surely you're wearing funny pants and shoes, right? :sick: Eh, Tumnus? (You're a sick, er, fawn, uh - you know what I mean?)
What a skeleton in C.S.Lewis' wardrobe!

Pensive
05-18-2006, 05:41 AM
I will like to ask from Ladon (A Walk To Remember)

"Do you believe in fairies?"

Pendragon
05-18-2006, 08:51 AM
I would like to sit down and ask Holmes and Watson to REALLY give their opinions of each other. That should be interesting... :rolleyes:

Shannanigan
05-18-2006, 10:59 AM
I will like to ask from Ladon (A Walk To Remember)

"Do you believe in fairies?"

lol

Hmmm...I would like to ask Dan Brown...

whose your Daddy? No, wait, oops....I meant editor.

ShoutGrace
05-18-2006, 01:10 PM
I would like to ask Stephen why he didn't just have a go at E.C. and save himself all the trouble.

NNoah3
05-18-2006, 01:41 PM
I would like to ask Mrs. De Winter (the second) from Rebecca:

Do you really love him so much to forget what he did?
Were you really so naive to believe in Mrs. Danvers advice?

rachel
05-18-2006, 07:03 PM
I would like to ask Charlie Brown:
Don't you ever just want to ask your dad to get a job in another country where kids like you are always popular?

Arethusa
05-18-2006, 08:20 PM
I would like to ask Aeneas in the Aeneid, by PVM, as you well know:

Dude! You were that close. Couldn't you have just ***** slapped Helen a couple of times? Surely Venus wouldn't have begrudged you going a little Sean Connery on her ***!

*Deep Breath* I'm all right now...

Shannanigan
05-19-2006, 01:01 PM
I would like to ask Gumby where he hid Pokey.