PDA

View Full Version : really really stuck! :o(

Vanilla Pod
12-08-2005, 07:38 AM
hello!

i wasn't sure which area to post this on...so i took a rough guess and chose this one! So i apologise lots if this is wrong!

right....

i'm currently taking my GCSE's at school and for english we are studying Jekyll and Hyde. I've beenasked to complete an essay for coursework, only, i don't understand the story and now i'm stuck in trying to write about!

I was just wondering if anyone on here could help me?

the essay question is:

"how does Robert Louis Stevenson Explore the Duality of Human Nature in Jekyll and Hyde?"

The paragraph i'm not on (which is the penultimate paragraph) asks me to explain how any other characters also explore the duality of human nature in the story.
Only, i'm stuck because i don't know who all the characters are, or what their roles are in the story!!

please can someone help me?

Charley
x

harrlu
12-29-2005, 11:09 AM
hey,

im just as stuck as u !! it makes nooo sense ! although i have the title,
"explore how stevenson builds tension and suspense in the strange case of "dr.jekyll and mr.hyde"

do u undastand this title !!? if so pleaseeeeeeeee help !!

lucy x

I LoV£ Ba$$y
12-29-2005, 11:25 AM
hiya, im doing that essay too "How does Robert Louis Stevenson explore the duality of human nature in “Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde”? and im finding it difficult!! ive done the character analysation (Jekyll!!) but ive got to do hyde and these other 2 blokes... utterson + sir danvers carew- i dont know about them either!
if you need any help about setting, jekyll, conclusion and hyde jus email me or something! [email protected]

if u no anything please tell me 2 lol

byyee xxxxx

harrlu
01-19-2006, 02:22 PM
hey,

im just as stuck as u !! it makes nooo sense ! although i have the title,
"explore how stevenson builds tension and suspense in the strange case of "dr.jekyll and mr.hyde"

do u undastand this title !!? if so pleaseeeeeeeee help !!

lucy x

Stanislaw
01-19-2006, 02:59 PM
Has anyone considered reading the said story?