PDA

View Full Version : I'm new and have a question

onthewalliwalk
12-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Now the reason why i'm here is because i want to know what impacted :brow: Willaim Shakespeare. Like what world event, product, political or religious movemnet heavilty impacted him? :banana:
I'm sooo stumped on this :crash: and it's driving me crazy:rage: Plase help me :nod: :p and if you can't can you please show me a few web sites that would help me out some. Thanks and Merry chirtmas :santasmil

Green Lady
12-05-2005, 05:12 PM
First of all, bold red on orange is sooo overwhelming to the eyes :goof: , second... it's hard to tell what really impacted his life since it was pretty long ago. I would check to see what events went on the years he lived and in the areas specific to him. I'm sure there is a few biographies around that could help you a little too. Good luck!

RobinHood3000
12-05-2005, 05:54 PM
Largely the fact that Puritans were rampaging around London at the time, whom Robin Williams describes as "People so uptight, the English kicked 'em out!" Given Shakespeare's choices of subject material, I think you can do the math. There are probably other things, but that's what strikes me first.

Lautschrift
12-05-2005, 07:48 PM
We have complete information on Shakespeare's life and the world he lived in:

Shakespeare's World
Shakespeare's Work
Shakespeare's Influence
Shakespeare Biography
Shakespeare Chronology
The Globe Theatre

link on to : www.shakespeare.com

good luck

Rosalind
12-12-2005, 02:43 PM
Greenblatt published book last year called 'Will in the World' that bascially analyzes everything that could have influenced Shakespeare, that could have made the Bard the Bard. It's a really interesting read.