PDA

View Full Version : Essa to do by Monday - Help!

jimi
04-12-2005, 06:56 PM
The Go-Between was utter w*nk. It was dull, dreary and antiquated. The Great Gatsby, despite its slow start, is an exemplory novel. It is a novel about class, morality and materialism, and like most American Literature is extreemly cynical concerning the "American Dream" & has the conspiricy aspect that Gatsby can never get into the elitist class & is killed and quicky forgotten trying.<br>Its not poo.

briguy2188
05-10-2005, 11:29 PM
Hi everyone, im currently a student studying the great gatsby. i have an assignment that i need some help on. i need to write an analysis of the mood and atmosphere of Gatsby's party in Chapter 3. I need to refer to to 3 techniques that Fitzgerald uses (ie symbolism, imagery, personification, foreshadowing, suspense, repitition, hyperbole, metapores, smilie, alliterations etc) to create the mood and atmosphere.

Thats pretty much my assignment word for word. If anybody has some suggestions as to which techniques Fitzgerald uses in chptr 3, please elaborate. any other input would be tremendously appreciated. thank you all very much.

A.N.D.
05-24-2005, 06:03 PM
This book is a primary example of American culture. We wish to succeed in everything we do, and get caught up in a life with little substance; it becomes plain, like the white dresses Daisy likes to wear. We look far ahead without seeing what should be cherished. The Great Gatsby is the only novel I know of that fully demonstrates the effects of the "American Dream," and drives home the reality that life is not something that can be bought, but made through lasting relationships and the love of extraordinary human beings.<br><br>The Great Gatsby mirrors our culture in such a way that not reading it would be misunderstanding the very themes that characterize us as human beings. <br><br>Why do Americans drive themselves to succeed? The answer is not in a psychology book, but in the bindings of The Great Gatsby, for there is found the reasoning behind all of human nature. <br><br>Just some of my thoughts. A.N.D.

Unregistered
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I thought it was poo. Emotional but poo. Like the Go-Between

Unregistered
The Great Gatsby leaves you to judge whether or not its a portrait of a tragic individual or a shallow society? As Gatsby has practically all the elements of being a tragic hero. He's self-sacrificed himself for Daisy by lying and sayi8ng he was driving the car that killed Myrtle. He is a self made man, a supposedly ideal symbol of the American Dream. He starts the novel as an admired man and ends a man that Nick and readers pity. However, in my opiniuon the only element missing is that throughout the novel he remians mysterious. The only human-like quality is his love for Daisy. This shows how money cannot buy everything. <br> The fact that all the characters can be seen in the broad sense 'shallow' maybe society is meant to be the emphasis. The novel is posy-war when America was beginning a boom period. Wealth was increasing as the economy increases. Even though Gatsby makes his money through illegal means, he still shows more compassion and depth than any other of the legally abiding citizens. Everybody attends his ostentatious parties but nobody attends his funeral. A point that in my opinion suggests that Gatsby tried to enter into this artificial society in a desperate attempt of winning Daisy back. However, the society affected him, leaving him as symbol of what Fitzgerald perhaps believed was what the society was becoming.

Unregistered
The book is very stupid. I don't see why they even Published the book anyways<br><br><br>

chelles
the Great Gastby is really a immortalisiation of Fitzgerald's own life, personalitiy and experience. It is also a harsh criticism of American socitey the parties although a high piont show that Fitzgerald sees though the colour of his society into the real meaning of the 20's in the materlisim the corruption the greed and the superficiality of it all. The portrayal of women is also a example Fitzgerald portrays women as a mere possession, a sex object something to amuse men in return the women recieve all that they could desire materially, if they do not recieve all they become dissatisfied with their husbands and look for possesions elsewhere as did Mytle . Could this be because Fitzgerald himself shared the low opinion of women that his 1920's society had.<br><br>Fitzgerald also saw though the american dream, he kneow that reality could never live up to what you dreamt that it was the striving that was important. He saw the corruption of it all. He was a hopeless romantic like Gatsby and an observer like Nick prehapes not an unjudgemental one but a accurate observer all the same. It is though his beleif in romance that Gatsby's character is painted but is though his observation that a cultural artafact is made and a the true picture of American society in the 20's is formed

Paddy
<br>"The Great Gatsby" is a one in a million book its a book, just like Gatsbys ile "that you come across 4 or 5 times in life" its a book that touches me every time i read it...and to fitzgerald i owe a lot of inspiration!

Unregistered
i would just like to say that i have read the book The Great Gatsby in my grade 12 english class and I had to do an essay on how the book is a parallel to Fitzgerald's own life and it is so hard to find anything on the topic if anyone finds anything will they please post the websites <br>thanks<br>

Amy
I'm french and I'm studying The Great Gatsby for my English exam.I think this novel is the greatest english book I've ever read. It's full of symbols, It makes us think,the story is full of unplanned events (Myrtle's death, gatsby's death).I disagree with the person who said Gatsby isn't great.<br>Gatsby is both great and not great! His being implicated in illegal activities reveals is a crook but his showing such generosity, love,...shows he's great.<br>

Unregistered
This was a great book. Everyone says its hard to understand buti'm only 14 and I understood it. It was the perfect combination of a complicted love story mixed with tragedy, I loved it. The characters are well drawn and you can feel what they're feeling. Everyone should read it!

ali
I was very interessted in this book. but i have an question , and hope for an answer: <br>In your opinion, is gatsby a hero in a way that he only wants to fullfill his dream, namely to get daisy, or does he embody the "bad character" of this typical americanlifestyle, who only wants to be sucsesfull. Is Gatsby only this typical american person , without good beginnings, climbing up the latter of <br>society, in order to get money and be well-situated or does he could be seen as somebody who has the only good aim -working hard to be good enough- <br>to be the one getting Daisy?

Brandee
I am an Eleventh grade student and we read The Great Gatsby in english. I have to say that it is one of my favorite books. It is alluring how Fitzgerald incompices all the themes of the novel ex: time, green light, valley of ashes,...etc. I believe that Gatsby himself is the ONLY one (besides Nick) who is not corrupt. Yes, he is rich and wears ostentanious clothes and drives flashy cars but... why? Its all because he loves Daisy and he wants her to love him and yes it is implied that he has "illegal" dealings; however, he does it to get money to buy those things he so desperately wants to impress daisy with. Even though he does these things he does not use them to be cruel or heartless. However, Daisy among other characters are corrupt, and she is just the icing on the cake! She is selfish because she uses Tom for money and Gatsby when she is bored. Not only is she selfish she is also heartless, She didn't even stop when she hit MYRTLE! AND... she didn't even call or come to Gatsbys funeral. So when some of you say that Gatsby was a corrupt person, try to analyze the book a little further, theres more there than you think.

mary
Didnt find this book at all interesting, had to study for higher education English course, found Gatsby a good man, he made money the only way he could see possible to win Daisy back, but this ended his life as he tried to cover for her and she wasn't at all interested.

kelly
i have just finished reading this book and i loved every second of it. once i began reading it i ofund it nearly impossible to put down. it's definatly one of my favorite books to date.

robert
ok tgg .. story of a man who did whatever he could to win the girl back .. pretty much it ? im not sure if i see the smaller picture or the big picture .. why was there a mistress with tom b. was that there just to show who daisy really is .. her nkowing that there is a mistress and still stays with tom ? or did daisy mean to kill the mystress , giving even more detail of daisy .. and what made gatsby great .. he failed in his dream , he went for the girl for all the wrong reasons , noone appreciated him as a friend (noone went to his funeral) was it how he accomplished so much ? as an officer, millionaire ? or how he went out of his way to throw those parties .. but the parties were ment to bring daisy to him so it was all for himself .. im a junior in high school .. im reading this for school .. and i just want to know the big picture .. the moral .. see if i really understand this book .. im not saying its good .. im not saying this book is bad .. i try not to give my opinoin about things i dont understand .. so someone fill me in i guess .. and tgg is saposed to be the american dream and how it failed ? i think he fulfilled his dream by following threw .. most people would just be a dreamer all there life .. but he at least tried .. tried to win back the girl .. tried to succeed .. k thanks

jeannealex
09-24-2005, 06:55 PM
im doing a journal for great gatsby and one of the questions asked me to state the character's names significance... meaning in every names that the author used it also have a hidden meaning. i just dont know the meaning and its significance can you guys help me please... :banana:

Saint Jack
09-25-2005, 02:28 AM
At the start of the novel Nick says 'When I came back from the East last autumn I felt that I wanted the world to be in uniform and at a sort of moral attention forever'. But what is morality to Nick? He readily accepts the extramarrital affair of Gatsby and Daisy and helps to arrange it - ' "Don't bring Tom," I warned her.' He doesn't bat an eyelid when he sees Gatsby wave a piece of paper and avoid the police. It seems as if Nick has no morality except to avoid getting into any sort of trouble, as he thinks himself lucky he had to deny Gatsby's offer of work as it may have landed him in serious trouble. Is Nick supposed to represent the pravailing attitudes of the time? And is this Fitzgerald's indictment on the hedonistic roaring twenties?
What is everyone else's thoughts?

Imnotasoldier
09-28-2005, 01:38 PM
Obviously there is Daisy - image of a flower as an object which displays transient beauty - apt for her character (also Rosy Rosenthal, mentioned by Wolfsheim) This also links to colour imagery, a daisy is white and gold - evoking images of innocence and purity, but also with the gold, a hard cold nature
There is also the issue of why Gatsby changed his name (father's name is Gatz) - he has created, bought an identity in the East, and a name to go with it
Aswell you have the huge amount of people Nick mentions as visiting Gatsby's house (beginning of chapter4) who have the names of animals, or things related to the natural world - this could be an indication that nature has been corrupted in the novel (and in society) by the lifestyles of the 1920s.
Just my opinions - hope it helps
Jenni

Jantex
10-24-2005, 01:00 PM
Well, our teacher gave us these some questions to think over at home and promised to examine us on them.So, I`d be happy to hear what you think about.I think to write an essay and think that different opinions on this questions will be very usefull to me.I see that there is a nice summery on the book in this site, so I`ll browse it ,too.

(Unfortunately, I have limited access to Internet ,so now I cannot share my opinion about some of the questions, for what I appologise ;) )

1)What`s the American dream? Does it mean the seam thing for different character in the book? Has Jay Gatsby attained what he believes the dream promises?
2)Why does Daisy temporarily leave her husband for Gatsby? Why doesn`t she stay with Gatsby?
3)Why does Getsby love Daisy? How does he domonstrate his love for her? What is the meaning of the green light?
4)What does Nick think about Gatsby? How does his view of Gatsby change?
5)A recurring motif is the driver. List the ocassions of reckless driving. What does bad driving symbolise?
6)What is the significance of Myrtle Wilson`s death? Why does Daisy let Getsby take the blame for her death?
7)What is the symbolic of the billboard displaying Dr. T. J. Eckleburg`s eyes, overlooking the valley of ashes?
8)Why does only one of Gatsby`s former quests show up for his funeral?

PeterL
10-24-2005, 03:38 PM
I give you a couple of opinions. That is a very set of questions about The Great Gatsby.
4. Nick's opinion of Gatsby changed over the course of the novel. At first he was in awe of Gatsby; Nick thought that Gatsby was wonderful. That changed pretty quickly. When they went to the hotel in Manhattan, Nick started to see Gatsby as a very ordinary person. At the first party Nick saw that the rest of the world considered Gatsby as a phony. By the end of the novel Nick considered Gatsby as a decent human who had made something of himself by hard work. The list of things to do to improve himself the Gatsby used as a child are parallels of similar lists that Benjamin Franklin used.
5. Driving is a symbol for control. Control of one's life and/or control of people around them. Bad driving was a symbol for not being in control.
7. The eyes of Dr. T. J. Eckleburg are symbolic of God looking over everything. It is also important to remember that Dr. T. J. Eckleburg was no longer in business, so God was no longer watching the people. You can make your own conclusion about this.

el01ks
10-25-2005, 04:08 AM
The American Dream is the belief that anyone, if they work hard enough, no matter where they started out, can make something of themselves. People will tend to have different goals and aims, so it will be different. In the financial sense, Gatsby embodies the American Dream, however, I believe he fails - he ends up lonely, filling his house with strangers, and doesn't win the one thing that he truely wants - Daisy.

melrosie69
10-26-2005, 10:23 AM
Don't forget this book is also about social class, which you wont hear discussed much if you are in the middle class. Remember Gatsby was new money" and he was trying to travel in "old money" circles. I myself have been exposed to poeple with money who were obviously "new money" because they tried too hard. They were talking about Europe, and tennis, and all the things they felt you would discuss if you were old money. If you are "old money" you are more comfortable with having wealth.

Alexandra
10-26-2005, 11:45 PM
Compare and contrast the characters of tom and gatsby. In what ways are they similar? in what ways are they different?..//// Can someone help me out with this .....i reallllly appericate it

it doest have to be long or short.. just need some help with this

THANKS

VeddieEdder
10-30-2005, 10:56 PM
Hey, I have to do an essay on the Great Gatsby. It's the big final project for my english class. My essay topic is "'Nick Carraway, not Jay Gatsby, is the real protagonist of Fitzgerald's novel.' Support or contest this statement."

The minimum requirements are 2 quotes from secondary sources and 4 from the primary source (novel). I really don't know how to argue this (I've decided to support the statement of Nick as the protagonist) and all the rough notes I have so far are just me bsing.

If anyone has any good criticisms of Gatsby to recommend, or any quotes in the book that can help I would really appreciate this since I'm pretty clueless as to how to go about.

Sandrine
11-06-2005, 05:47 PM
Did you already turn in your essay? I noticed that this has been sitting here since October 30th, so I hope it's not too late to answer your question.

I don't know of any quotes off the top of my head that would support that Nick is the protagonist. I've read a lot of books about Fitzgerald himself, but not so many criticicisms of his work. I know that a man named Matthew Bruccoli has written many books on Fitzgerald so possibly that would help?

I'm not sure where your argument will be heading in your essay but I gave the question some thought. I had always seen Nick as a passive sort of observer, not a protagonist. However, I thought about it and I think that Nick could be considered a protagonist in that he actually is the character responsible for setting the plot in motion. Nick acts as a sort of go-between for Gatsby and Daisy and theoretically, if it weren't for Nick, Gatsby would not have been re-introduced to Daisy. That's just one thought off the top of my head. I might have to give it more thought, though...

Hope you have good luck with your paper! :wave:

Sandrine
11-06-2005, 06:48 PM
6)What is the significance of Myrtle Wilson`s death? Why does Daisy let Getsby take the blame for her death?
Daisy plowing down Myrtle Wilson represents the carelessness and apathy of the rich in The Great Gatsby towards the lower classes. The only reason that Daisy shows any emotion whatsoever over the incident is because she is afraid she will be in trouble -- she is in no way distressed that she has taken a human life. Daisy lets Gatsby take the blame for Myrtle's death because she is spoiled and used to letting other people take care of her. She just assumes that Gatsby will take the rap because she never has to take responsibility for her own actions.

8)Why does only one of Gatsby`s former quests show up for his funeral?
Only one of Gatsby's former guests show up at his funeral because the rest of the guests never truly come to like him for anything more than his lavish parties. He buys their friendship and admiration. Once he is dead, he is of no use to them anymore.

VeddieEdder
11-06-2005, 06:49 PM
Thanks a lot for your help! I don't have to hand the essay in till December (it's our big final project kind of thing, so we have a lot of time to work on it)

Once I get a more solid outline worked out, I'll post some of it and see if there are any suggestions, but your answer should help me get this going a bit more.

Thanks!

Scheherazade
11-06-2005, 07:00 PM
I think the fact Nick is one person who actually goes through some changes in the book. All the other characters carry on with their lives like they used to but Nick discovers certain things about himself (and others) owing to his experiences in the book.

Sandrine
11-08-2005, 06:45 PM
I think the fact Nick is one person who actually goes through some changes in the book. All the other characters carry on with their lives like they used to but Nick discovers certain things about himself (and others) owing to his experiences in the book.

I hadn't even thought it about it like that---it's totally true! Daisy and Tom go on like nothing ever happened---no Myrtle, no Gatsby, no Nick, for that matter. Even the party guests seem to have been unaffected by Gatsby's death. I always imagine that they've just gone off to another grand party at another grand mansion. They probably barely even notice that Gatsby is dead. It reminds me of the way Paris Hilton treats her friends---she keeps them around as long as they're useful to her, then she tosses them out like a used lighter.

VeddieEdder---please post your outline if you get the chance. I'd love to hear your ideas on this, too. :D

Joarli
11-09-2005, 07:39 AM
3)Why does Getsby love Daisy? How does he domonstrate his love for her? What is the meaning of the green light?

gatsby doesn't love daisy, he loves the idea of Daisy. Daisy reprisents Gatsby's dream, he dreams to have her because she is out of reach and he wants to live in the past (time theme). in the end daisy falls short of Gatsby's dream of her, just like the American dream its the chase that is important not the achievment, which in the end is never achievable.

the Green light symbolises the American dream again, the fact that Gatsby reaches out to it but cannot reach it reprisents the chase and not the achievment. The fact that the light is green, is symbolic of the colour of the dollor bill, and shows how the american dream was once life liberty and the persuit of happiness, but is now merily the persuit of money and materilism.

Edvin
11-14-2005, 04:16 PM
1)What`s the American dream? Does it mean the seam thing for different character in the book? Has Jay Gatsby attained what he believes the dream promises? The American dream is the wish to come further, to come higher. For Gatsby the dream is a long and happy existence with Daisy. For Daisy and Tom it is to live in extreme luxury. To Nick it seems, it's enough just to live and to take what is given to him.

2)Why does Daisy temporarily leave her husband for Gatsby? Why doesn`t she stay with Gatsby? I am sure she is very fond of Gatsby, but she also want's to get back at Tom for his affair with Myrtle. When it seems that Tom is going to change, she plays it safe and returns to him.

3)Why does Gatsby love Daisy? How does he domonstrate his love for her? What is the meaning of the green light? As someone else here said, he doesn't love Daisy, he lopves the idea of Daisy. He wants to love someone, and he simple picked Daisy for other, more superficial reasons than her personality.
I would say Throwing enourmous parties all the time with loads of nice food and liqour, live bands and entertainment in a great mansion to an enourmous cost just for her to maybe drop by is an extreme sing of virtue.

4)What does Nick think about Gatsby? How does his view of Gatsby change? He starts off with curiosity and admiration of GAtsby's mansion and his parties. They become friends, but there are some things that bothers him about Gatsby, like how he only cares about Daisy's reaction to Myrtles death, and not the death of a human at all.

5)A recurring motif is the driver. List the ocassions of reckless driving. What does bad driving symbolise? Bad driving symbolizes the carelessness and irresopnsibility of these wealthy citizens. They are used to not having to suffer consequences, they usually pay their way out of them.

6)What is the significance of Myrtle Wilson`s death? Why does Daisy let Getsby take the blame for her death? It puts a definite end to Tom's affair. (And the definite end to a spoiled, selfish *****) Daisy goes after the oportunities available to her, leaves gatsby with the blame, and goes bakc to her husband who no longer has an affair.

7)What is the symbolic of the billboard displaying Dr. T. J. Eckleburg`s eyes, overlooking the valley of ashes? I wouldn't necesarily say it symbolizes anything. Someone here said it symbolized god's watchging eyes, which I found interesting.

8)Why does only one of Gatsby`s former quests show up for his funeral? Because Gatsby doesn't have any real friends, except Nick and Wolfsheim, who has his own reasons not to come.

sazah09
11-25-2005, 09:14 AM
I have to write an essay for the following title: This book is about enduring love. What does it have to say about it with regard to Gatsby's dream.
I've written some of it - about how Gatsby's dream is never realised because it is too great, and then about him trying to force Daisy into his dream. Is there anything else? :confused: I can only bs my way through this for so long...

thanx

sazah09 :banana:

Logos
11-25-2005, 09:31 AM
Hello sazah09,

there are many topics about the Great Gatsby in the specific forum area, maybe you can do a search of it, it's possible that this theme has come up before :)

Sandrine
11-27-2005, 07:42 AM
Welcome, sazah09! :cool:

I'll try to give this some more thought by tomorrow if I'm able to be around the computer. For me, Daisy and Gatsby are not a love story. I'm wondering if your teacher wants to steer you along the lines of Daisy's and Gatsby's enduring love of material things, a place in society and personal consequence. These things seem to be the main motivation for both of them in everything they do. I guess, in a nutshell, the conflict with fitting Daisy into Gatsby's dream is that Daisy is already firmly planted in the part of the world that Gatsby fought so hard to be a part of. It's like it never matters how many houses or how much wealth he amasses, he's always one step behind Daisy. He never quite makes it in her eyes. It's late and I'm not sure how you could tie all that in to the essay question though...

It's just a half-thought on my part, and I wish I could write more but I want to give it some more thought...Maybe somebody here could dispute what I've said, or explain my words better?

BenC
01-02-2006, 05:54 PM
If you could help me with any of these questions I will be extremley grateful, thanks in advance, Ben.

"Relationships can be defined in two ways, possbilities & mortalities. Chance plays no part"
i) Look again at Chapter 5. To what extent do agree that there is no such thing as chance in this chapter?
ii) How does Fitzgerald set the scene in this chapter?
iii) In the book, decay controls human destiny. What would you think about Fitzgerald's use of attrition in the novel as a whole?

i) What do you learn about Gatsby's attitude to money in Chapter 4?
ii) How does Fitzgerald tell the story in this chapter?
iii) "The Great Gatsby is a celebration of Ledonism" What do you think about this, reading the whole novel?

Ranoo
01-02-2006, 07:06 PM
hi Benc,
I think this might be of use
http://www.planetpapers.com/Literature/The_Great_Gatsby/index.php
http://www.123helpme.com/search.asp?text=gatsby
www.essaysonline.net

BenC
01-02-2006, 07:15 PM
Thanks alot Ranoo, been looking for help everywhere you've helped immensely :thumbs_up

Vocabmaster
01-22-2006, 11:58 PM
Could you please help me answer these questions? Any help would be greatly appreciated :bday_2: ! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

By the way, the Book is The Great Gatsby:

1. When did Tom Buchanan come to the East to live?
2. What private information about Tom does Jordan Baker reveal to Nick during the dinner party? (chapter II)
3. what is painted on a large signboard in the "valley of ashes"

Thank you very much for your time and answers!

Empress Kat
01-25-2006, 08:24 PM
1. Not sure. Not too long ago, but then again, long enough for Gatsby to have set up a house and reputation... a year or two, at least, I'd say. I just checked my copy of the book, and it doesn't really seem to specify.

2. That Tom has a mistress, Myrtle.

3. An optometrist. It's basically a large pair of glasses and the name TJ Eckleburg.

Evileye
01-31-2006, 12:16 AM
I need to know the significance of the following symbols:

Gatsby & Nick's Books
Wolfsheim's cufflinks
Gatsby's Car
Tom Buchanan's character
The faded timeline
Prejudice, Anti-Semitism
Weather
Seasons & Time
East & West Egg
Gatsby's career
Nick's career
Dan Cody

If you can help at all, please do!

ajcaution
02-01-2006, 09:13 PM
:D Aloha!!

I have been assigned a project for school discussing biographical criticism for "The Great Gatsby". However, I am having great difficulty finding biographical critics for F. Scott Fitzgerald. If anyone has any information of biographical criticism on "The Great Gatsby" please reply!!

Thanks!! :thumbs_up

jessezzel
02-01-2006, 09:34 PM
sorry, never read it but the dumby juniors at my school have to read that book... hahaha i do have one tid bit of info for you if you happen to like the Legend of Zelda happens be related to F. Scott Fitzgerald can you guess why?

IloveMikey
02-06-2006, 09:29 PM
I need help in my project on The Great Gatsby. I have to write a poem, one romantic and one realistic, i'm not very good with poems so can somebody please help me! An example for the poems can be one from Gatsby's point of view, which would be the romantic one, and the other by Daisy... or something like that. If anybody can help me write the poem, I would really apreciate it. Thanks

Gehenna
03-01-2006, 11:24 AM
Both Gatsby and Fitzgerald came from poor families... they both wanted to be rich... Zelda was a lot like Daisy... All she wanted was money and she agreed to marry Fitzgerald after he succeeded as an author! And I think Zelda and Fitzgerald also had a daughter!

cookoopoo
03-12-2006, 02:34 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: what is the nature of gatsby's love for daisy?

ElizabethSewall
03-12-2006, 02:42 PM
You might find help in here:
http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/gatsby/ (http://).

And welcome on the forum!!!

rachel
03-12-2006, 02:44 PM
AH Elizabeth,
you are so funny. I ALWAYS direct everyone to Sparknotes. that way you help and you don't help, am I right? hahahahaha

ElizabethSewall
03-12-2006, 02:46 PM
Yes!! That way there is still work and research to do!
How are you dear? :wave: