PDA

View Full Version : *sigh*

fayefaye
10-01-2003, 07:51 AM
i just feel like running around starting new threads. we can talk about nothing in particular.. i just feel the need to post up some stuff and don't know what to write.

AbdoRinbo
10-01-2003, 05:41 PM
Write whatever you like, some of us are listening.

Munro
10-02-2003, 05:56 AM
But remember also: Admin is always listening. It's pretty cool when you think about it. Whenever he says something, it has this added weight of importance, or profundity, even if its only "be nice" or something.

fayefaye
10-02-2003, 06:07 AM
huh. so admin is kinda like the forum god? creepy. i shouldn't write that since i'm christian. y'know what's weird?
i was walkin along with my friend the other day and i go
'so what r u gonna do at uni?' and she says
'i wanna study law and politics.'
me; 'why?'
her; 'cuz i wanna make a difference in the world'
me 'do u really think u can?'
her 'sure. don't u?'
and i realised that i don't. i mean.. do u? anyway, i thought i'd share the experience. plus, suddenly i have the urge to start all these random threads (that conversation was gonna be a new thread), so i think maybe i'm becoming a bit of a megalomaniac. (taking over the world, right?) anyhoo, maybe i just want to make a difference to all ur bleak lives.. . except i won't.

fayefaye
10-24-2003, 10:16 AM
has anyone ever kicked out a streetlight?

Ickmeister
10-24-2003, 05:43 PM
Kicked out the street light? How could you do that? :x *must think!

Jay
10-24-2003, 07:16 PM
Not a street lamp, but my bed, and nearly broke three toes :(. But I kick the bed still... with more thinking about HOW to kick it and don't kill myself ;)

fayefaye
10-25-2003, 02:32 AM
i don't really know what has meaning to me... that's the problem.

kicking out a streetlight? ah, well. it depends on the type of streetlight. not all of them do it. there are certain streetlights in australia that work like giant touchlamps. give them a hard kick in just the right place and they turn off. give another kick and they turn on dimly. another and they become brighter, and brighter and another kick will send them off again. even if you don't kick them back on, they turn back on in ten mins, so it's not like vandalism or anything. once me and a friend got bored so we ran around the neighbourhood kicking out streetlights so we could lye on the lawn and look at the stars. 'all of us are living in the gutter. but some of us are looking at the stars.' didn't make much of a difference due to all the city lights though. i'm like the most harmless maverick you've ever not met. i'd love to head out to the country and spend a night under the stars. apparently shooting stars are actually really common. but the thing about the australian country is it's full of big scary bugs and whatnot.

Jay
10-25-2003, 08:04 AM
Oh, would like to see the stars from Australia sometime... could I go with you if I by accident end up in Australia? Pretty pleeeaaaseeee :(

ihrocks
10-25-2003, 10:24 AM
I would love to go to Australia to see the stars.

My daughter would love to go to see the big scary bugs.

The generation gap begins early.

ihrocks

fayefaye
10-25-2003, 10:06 PM
D sure Jay D Your daughter sounds real cute, ihrocks.