PDA

View Full Version : Trivial Pursuit

AbdoRinbo
10-01-2003, 03:36 AM
I played a few games tonight and beat some ***, two out of three. I think I've finally found a point of convergence for all the useless knowledge I've attained over the years. And my trophy is inner-peace (and multicolored pie slices). Mmmm, I can almost taste it now! Anyway, I'm thinking about getting a game going online, maybe some of you would like to join in?

Koa
10-01-2003, 06:22 AM
I played that a few times aaaaaaages ago...and I LOVED IT!!!

Shame my general culture always proves to be much smaller than I thought... Good reason to improve it!

Will we play online? How? When? Where? Count me in (at least part-time...busy times should be coming :()

fayefaye
10-01-2003, 07:18 AM
i'd prolly play, but i don't know anything..

Shea
10-01-2003, 08:29 AM
I don't have much experience with regular trivial pursuit, but (I'm almost ashamed to say) I used to beat the pants of anyone at the Star Wars version.

Now I like scrabble, though I got a bit upset when my husband got 86 points by adding an S to one of my words because I didn't have it. :rolleyes:

AbdoRinbo
10-01-2003, 12:24 PM
You play the 'Star Wars' Trivial Pursuit?! That's hardcore. I mean, you really have to know your stuff (I get schilacked by my buddy everytime we play).

AbdoRinbo
10-01-2003, 01:56 PM
Anyway, I'll look into TP servers online, see what's available to us.

Munro
10-02-2003, 06:01 AM
If I joined, I'd ge my *** kicked. My knowledge on stuff is actually quite narrow outside literature and history. Shameful, really. I'd be the one who always loses, which I guess every game needs, so tell me if you need me. I assure you: I have no competitive spirit when it comes to games.

fayefaye
10-02-2003, 06:59 AM
i don't have any competitive spirit either- unless i start winning! ( in which case i MUST kick the *** of every man, woman, and child) but that's VERY rare.